Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

Hooters is just fine though right?

I don't know. Never been to a Hooters. Do they portend to be a Christian based company like Chic-Fil-A? Frankly, I'm not against a good looking gal and wouldn't equate a shapely dish in a sexy outfit serving me to the corrupting of the morals of a minor nor promoting the bodily mutilation of the same.

I don't know. Never been to a Hooters. Do they portend to be a Christian based company like Chic-Fil-A? Frankly, I'm not against a good looking gal and wouldn't equate a shapely dish in a sexy outfit serving me to the corrupting of the morals of a minor nor promoting the bodily mutilation of the same.
They corrupt minors.

You laughed at the fact that people used to come and go through the borders between the US and Mexico. And even US and Canada.

I posted an article which said exactly what I said.

Instead of acknowledging that I was correct, you become confrontational.

"What's your point?"

I made my point.

You said illegal immigrants have been picking produce in Florida for the last 200 years. Do you need me to quote it again to remind you? Nothing in the article you posted said anything to that effect.

I wasn't fond of their bland food anyway. My cooking is 100 times better and a lot cheaper.

I agree. I haven't thought Chic fil a was all that tasty. Not awful as fast food goes but not what I look for in tasty chicken.

The best fast food chicken in Albuquerque is at Whataburger. And they are blessedly non political in any way which is exactly how I prefer the places I buy stuff from to be.

The Chick-Fill-As I have eaten at have never NOT had minorities working there. They never needed a Diversity & Inclusion Manager / CEO.

So why do they need one now?

Maybe my town isn't as hung up on all this racial division, racial divisiveness being pushed by the left. We seem to be getting along ok.
Maybe you answered your own question. Sounds like a major EEOC Action waiting to happen.

Last edited:
First it started with vegetarian offering and now a full on Diversity and Inclusion statement. The wokeness of CFA is not going unnoticed as thousands of right wing nuts vow never to eat at a place that is inclusive of all people.

Now we have FOX NEWS in on the action!

1685471282794-png.790185

I've been off Fox News for a looooong time...not because of this...but they're way too invested in the Establishment republicans and their slow but study drift to the left.

The News Corp building and all of their studios are in Manhattan. What do you expect?

At Chick-Fill-A, right wing / left wing don't matter - its all good chicken.

You said illegal immigrants have been picking produce in Florida for the last 200 years. Do you need me to quote it again to remind you? Nothing in the article you posted said anything to that effect.
Are you dense? Really? To think that for the past 200 years or so, people from Mexico and elsewhere would not have crossed the border and looked for work of any kind and even stayed in America, before or after 1776, as it happens now?

Helping with construction, or cattle, or sheep, or produce, or planting, or picking. etc, etc. It does not matter what.
What the heck do you know, and your imagination is severely damaged to not imagine, and much less know, that it did happen.

You want to be right? Knock yourself out !

I think we found all 7 people in the world that hate Chic fil a sandwiches. Figures it's a bunch of whining conservatives.

Maybe you answered your own question. Sounds like a major EEOC. Action waiting to happen.
I believe if we all treat each other as God teaches us to in the Bible, if we respect each other, we don't need 'Diversity & Inclusion Managers / CEOs, all this diversity & division, BLM, White Supremacists crap, and / or the govt to stoke the fires.

I never served with black soldiers, Latino soldiers, Asian soldiers, etc... I served with my BROTHERS and my SISTERS. I never stood / fought beside one I would not give my life for or one who would not do the same for me.

I wish EVERYONE knew how that felt, experienced it at least one time in their lives.

Having a VP of diversity, equity, and inclusion goes against Christian values?
Racists gonna go hungry soon.

I believe if we all treat each other as God teaches us to in the Bible, if we respect each other, we don't need 'Diversity & Inclusion Managers / CEOs, all this diversity & division, BLM, White Supremacists crap, and / or the govt to stoke the fires.
Cool, but we don't. To paraphrase an old saying: "This isn't Heaven. This is Mississippi. "

Chick-fil-A just hired a VP diversity and inclusion. We must have none of this woke bullshit.
Let us cancel them like we canceled Bud light and Target.
#CancelCulture

Cancel them for supporting diversity. You are filthy trash and you assholes need to be canceled.

Cool, but we don't. To paraphrase an old saying: "This isn't Heaven. This is Mississippi. "

And we should strive to be a lot more like Heaven and a little less like Mississippi.

Respect, kindness...they don't cost a whole lot. To get it sometimes you just have to give it.

In their diversity mission statement, they use the hideous term of "equity", which I believe anyone using that term should be shot!

Forum List

Back