Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

They at least still have this (for now) on their website:

'Committed to being Better at Together'​

Chick-fil-A’s Corporate Purpose is “To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A."

I don't know, I ate at Chic-Fil-A once and liked it (could have been spicer to my liking), but it seems pretty rank and hypocritical to pose yourself as a christian-based company then support and promote sin.
Their grilled club with hot jack cheese is pretty good.

Are you dense? Really? To think that for the past 200 years or so, people from Mexico and elsewhere would not have crossed the border and looked for work of any kind and even stayed in America, before or after 1776, as it happens now?

I didn’t make the statement dumbass, you did. Prior to 1924 illegal immigration didn’t even exist. So it have been really fucking hard for an illegal immigrant to be illegally in the US to do any job anywhere Florida or otherwise. Beyond that even if it did they weren’t going to Florida to pick produce at farms that didn’t exist 200 years ago.
Helping with construction, or cattle, or sheep, or produce, or planting, or picking. etc, etc. It does not matter what.
What the heck do you know, and your imagination is severely damaged to not imagine, and much less know, that it did happen.

You want to be right? Knock yourself out !
Ypu want to put those goalposts on wheels? Makes the easier to move.

Since Meister doesn't want everything related to a subject confined to one thread, I'll post this for the 4th time.
4i6Ckte.gif

I didn’t make the statement dumbass, you did. Prior to 1924 illegal immigration didn’t even exist. So it have been really fucking hard for an illegal immigrant to be illegally in the US to do any job anywhere Florida or otherwise. Beyond that even if it did they weren’t going to Florida to pick produce at farms that didn’t exist 200 years ago.

Ypu want to put those goalposts on wheels? Makes the easier to move.
I said migrants.

They went wherever they wanted. They still do. And will continue to.

Now stuff it !!!!!

Libturds don’t eat there because … too Christian.

Now the libturds want conservatives to avoid it because they’ve gone “woke”
supposedly.

Obviously, the libturds really only want it to go out of business.

I have a pal who calls their stores, “Christian Biscuits.” Lol. I say, their food is good. So, let’s all support Christian Biscuits.
And every order you make will at least partially go toward LGBT+ causes. Thanks for your support.

To me, their food is already way overpriced. No matter how good it may be, in my opinion, you are not given your money's worth.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And every order you make will at least partially go toward LGBT+ causes. Thanks for your support.
Not necessarily. But I don’t care, even to the limited extent that claim has any truth in it.

But, if they want to hire a tranny, why would I care? :dunno:

As an aside. I noticed the other day Raising Cane built a restaurant right next door to Chic Fil A in the same shopping mall. Wonder if it’s any good?
They have good chicken tenders and a tasty side sauce. But only three things on the menu.
Chicken, chicken and chicken.

Not very impressed with their fries though. One by us always has a long line of cars. Usually go elsewhere because it's too busy.

Libturds don’t eat there because … too Christian.

Now the libturds want conservatives to avoid it because they’ve gone “woke”
supposedly.

Obviously, the libturds really only want it to go out of business.

I have a pal who calls their stores, “Christian Biscuits.” Lol. I say, their food is good. So, let’s all support Christian Biscuits.
How bout we call it Ex-Christian Weiners

Forum List

Back