Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

What insurers ASK for is NO LONGER what they get, dumass dupe. Can you read?

So Obama lied to us. Thanks.
Nope, duh. But all the dupes believe these fear mongering bs articles, like insurer ideas are fact. Huge "increases" that turn out to be 4%. What happened to fact check journalism?

My insurance is way up, that is what I go by. You saw my costs before I see a benefit. So Obama lied and you protect him. Democrats voted it in, Obama signed it and you praise it. In spite of the fact that this is killing the working middle class. But you got your medicare so fuck the working middle class, right?
Congrats on your success. lol

Typical leftist, "I got mine, fuck you! Now, you'll pay so I can keep it." It's your selfish nature that turns me off to liberals.
Why are your premiums 3-5x as much as USA Today says are average?

So Obama lied to us. Thanks.
Nope, duh. But all the dupes believe these fear mongering bs articles, like insurer ideas are fact. Huge "increases" that turn out to be 4%. What happened to fact check journalism?

My insurance is way up, that is what I go by. You saw my costs before I see a benefit. So Obama lied and you protect him. Democrats voted it in, Obama signed it and you praise it. In spite of the fact that this is killing the working middle class. But you got your medicare so fuck the working middle class, right?
Congrats on your success. lol

Typical leftist, "I got mine, fuck you! Now, you'll pay so I can keep it." It's your selfish nature that turns me off to liberals.
Why are your premiums 3-5x as much as USA Today says are average?

What is the average premium? I'm at $649 for me.

In Washington State premiums are up an average of 76% for a Middle Class family. That's not a typo...that's SEVENTY SIX PERCENT!!!

So tell me, Franco...what happened to the $2,500 a year savings Barack Obama promised those families?
that's the deductible

Obama lied.
His prediction is not proven either way. But all Pub ones have been proven wrong...

No savings, he lied.

In Washington State premiums are up an average of 76% for a Middle Class family. That's not a typo...that's SEVENTY SIX PERCENT!!!

So tell me, Franco...what happened to the $2,500 a year savings Barack Obama promised those families?
that's the deductible

Obama lied.
His prediction is not proven either way. But all Pub ones have been proven wrong...

No savings, he lied.
It's barely started, and he never foresaw the total Pub obstruction and fear mongering. From the beginning....We wouldn't survive any more Pre-ACA, costs doubled just under W, btw with 45K dead a year and 500k bankruptcies- with insurance, dupes.

NEVER said immediately- a silly Pub and dupe idea...

that's the deductible

Obama lied.

No savings, he lied.
It's barely started, and he never foresaw the total Pub obstruction and fear mongering. From the beginning....We wouldn't survive any more Pre-ACA, costs doubled just under W, btw with 45K dead a year and 500k bankruptcies- with insurance, dupes.

As long as you place blame on things irrelevant you sound like a selfish asshole liberal who wants the middle class to pay for your life.

that's the deductible

Obama lied.

No savings, he lied.

As long as you place blame on things irrelevant you sound like a selfish asshole liberal who wants the middle class to pay for your life.
So you figure ACA's competition and Big Health oversight will work totally and immediately. That's pretty dumb.

Obama lied.

No savings, he lied.

So you figure ACA's competition and Big Health oversight will work totally and immediately. That's pretty dumb.

Not as dumb as thinking it will work at all.

Obama lied.

No savings, he lied.

I don't expect it to be an issue in my life and I never expected having to decide to get insurance or pay a fine. Pretty invasive for a government to force products on us.

No savings, he lied.

I don't expect it to be an issue in my life and I never expected having to decide to get insurance or pay a fine. Pretty invasive for a government to force products on us.
Try to answer the question(s) lol...This product is a good one. And hasn't really started to affect yet...

No savings, he lied.

Try to answer the question(s) lol...This product is a good one. And hasn't really started to affect yet...

Correct. If it's this bad now, imagine how much worse it will get in the future.

No savings, he lied.

What was the question, you ask nothing you just make statements and want agreement.
I'm paying higher rates. That is not a good start. We are two years into this and it is killing my pocketbook. It was far less expensive when I negotiated with my doctors.

How in the hell would you know if it is better or worse, you are on Medicare.

Correct. If it's this bad now, imagine how much worse it will get in the future.
Franco still hasn't figured out that Barry, Harry and Nancy set up the ACA so that it's true costs wouldn't be apparent until years after it was passed. He's naive enough to believe their claim that the ACA would "bend costs down" in the future. Anyone with even rudimentary math skills and a little common sense knows that is impossible.

Oldstyle 13063654
Franco still hasn't figured out that Barry, Harry and Nancy set up the ACA so that it's true costs wouldn't be apparent until years after it was passed.

You are making yet another accusation that you cannot backup.

You seem to be implying that Bush invaded Iraq not because Saddam Hussein was blatantly violating UN sanctions

Jeeze, Congress authorized use of military force for two reasons. One was if Iraq was involved in the 9-11 attacks, They weren't. The other was the threat posed by Iraq to the United States. Without WMD, they weren't.

You seem to be implying that Bush invaded Iraq not because Saddam Hussein was blatantly violating UN sanctions

Jeeze, Congress authorized use of military force for two reasons. One was if Iraq was involved in the 9-11 attacks, They weren't. The other was the threat posed by Iraq to the United States. Without WMD, they weren't.
Did congress approve yes or no?

Forum List

Back