Right Wingers....have fun tearing this apart....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is another recent thread on here pointing out that.....partisanship aside.....Obama has done a pretty decent job as president, and if right wingers would just admit it, they would be less bitter about the prospective 8 years of a Hillary Clinton's administration.......I am NOT a big fan of Hillary, BUT in comparison to the orange charlatan, the GOP has left most of us NO choice.

Please access this site, take a look at this listing and judge for yourself about Obama's record/legacy (and please note the accompanying citations)

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

Wow, he's the greatest POTUS ever!

Obama for a third term!

Pissing off 1/4 of the world's population last week was cool beans too.

• Banned
Wow, he's the greatest POTUS ever!

Obama for a third term!

Far from "the greatest POTUS ever"........That is a childish way to assess the O/P.....But, fear not, you will actually be getting 2 more terms of Obama.

There is another recent thread on here pointing out that.....partisanship aside.....Obama has done a pretty decent job as president, and if right wingers would just admit it, they would be less bitter about the prospective 8 years of a Hillary Clinton's administration.......I am NOT a big fan of Hillary, BUT in comparison to the orange charlatan, the GOP has left most of us NO choice.

Please access this site, take a look at this listing and judge for yourself about Obama's record/legacy (and please note the accompanying citations)

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc. - Freedom Outpost

• Banned

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc. - Freedom Outpost

"Fantastic" rebuttal.......

Let me share JUTS ONE of those criticisms of Obama, and I'll let others judge whether it is his or "someone else's" fault....

[Obama] broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay.......

"Fantastic" rebuttal.......

Let me share JUTS ONE of those criticisms of Obama, and I'll let others judge whether it is his or "someone else's" fault....

[Obama] broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay.......

Its still open right?

What did he do to deserve it in the first place.....I mean other than being black?

Your tacit racism aside, let me respond this way...

First, I do NOT think that Obama deserved it...

Second, the citation by the Nobel Committee stated that he "earned' for his effort toward curbing "nuclear proliferation" in 2009.

You may not agree...which is fine....but keep your racist comments to yourself.

What did he do to deserve it in the first place.....I mean other than being black?

Your tacit racism aside, let me respond this way...

First, I do NOT think that Obama deserved it...

Second, the citation by the Nobel Committee stated that he "earned' for his effort toward curbing "nuclear proliferation" in 2009.

You may not agree...which is fine....but keep your racist comments to yourself.

You just said he doesn't deserve it NOW.
Insinuating he deserved it in the first place,which of course he didnt.

I think we need a No President Left Behind Program.

The bar was set below World Record Limbo bar standards for Obama.

NO....I said "now" because Obama has wrongly perpetuate wars in Muslim countries which kind of negates the "peace" part of the prize, don't you think?

NO....I said "now" because Obama has wrongly perpetuate wars in Muslim countries which kind of negates the "peace" part of the prize, don't you think?

So you thought he deserved it in the first place.
Make up your mind.

You’re not going to get any honest, intelligent responses from USMB conservatives – but you knew that already.

Forum List

Back