Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since statistics have nothing to do with the argument that guns are designed to kill, , I care not that you're trying to deflect by posting them.

Wow! You're a hoot. You no longer even try to conceal the FACT that statistics, accountability, measurable results, NONE of those things are relevant to the Far Left Progressive. They choose the easy way, all that matters is that whatever they do, LOOK AND FEEL GOOD. Results are irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

What do you think statistics have to do with the design of guns? Statistics reveal how people are using guns. They don't speak to the design.

Wrong again my good friend.

Of course, statistics have a lot to do with the design of guns.

All five of these guns are essentially the same. Fire one round and the next is instantly ready the next time you pull the trigger. So you would ban them all? You don't have to answer, left up to you there would be a rounding up of guns not seen since Adolph Hitler.

5bd0768f-9f62-4cbe-8b90-cdc5a5702cb4_zpspxitxh3g.jpg
I wouldn't ban any of them and no statistics have anything to do the reality that guns are designed to kill. That's why owning guns is protected by the 2nd Amendment. If guns weren't designed to kill, they wouldn't be protected by the 2nd Amendment; we wouldn't be arming our military with them.

Sure I do. None. Absolutely none. You're an Aussie. Worry about your own shitty country. We'll handle the U.S. Um....no you haven't. If you can't figure out how to turn the channel or turn off your tv or radio then you certainly have not business weighing in on U.S. issues. What names should we have - "Dr Grump"? It's a political website stupid. It would seem obvious that politically related account names would make the most sense.

You can't even handle yourself. I don't mind US stuff coming in on our channels. That wasn't even my point, but once again it's gone above your head. You said I know nothing about your country. I'm just pointing out that I do due to the amount of stuff we get down here. Are you saying that there are two versions of Hannity on Fox? The national and international ones (just for your thick-as-pigshit-brain that was a rhetorical question - there isn't). So unless Hannity is also talking to you through your tinfoil hat, what he says on air we both get to hear. Ditto all media thanks to the Internet.

How is Patriot a political name? And it doesn't answer my question as to why the vast majority of people who have those jingoistic, pathetic names are neocon whackjobs like yourself. Just as an FYI, having such a name doesn't make you more patriotic or American. It just makes you look like a fuckwit.

Last edited:
You're a hoot! To make your allegations work, you pretend that violent crimes, rape, assault, attempted murder, home invasions...don't count. That works for you and your morality? Really?

By the way, Pulse was a gun free zone. There was one armed guard outside the facility.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

GreatBritainViolentCrime_zps3830f50c.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

By the Numbers: Is the UK really 5 times more violent than the US?

Not really, but I agree comparing the two is dumb. Thing is, we american as are not typically slaves to the whims of our govrenment and we know the fucktards in our govrenment dont care and can not protect us. Our self defence is our responsibility. This is one of the reasons for our second amendment.

We are not slaves either. If I was to choose between the Constitutional Republic political system of the US and the Constitutional Monarchy system of NZ I'd pick the latter every time. Ditto the French, Australian, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Swiss systems. Why? Much more freedoms...much more...

So first I was a neocon, now I'm a liberal. LOL. When I keep telling you to buy a dictionary, you don't know what a dictionary is, do you?

Yeah, my bad. Believe it or not, the conservative party in Australia is called The Liberals.

Ah, so you found a third way to be wrong. You realize I call myself a libertarian because ... I'm a libertarian. Too complicated for you, LOL. Not a rocket scientist in Australia, are you?

Yeah, it's easy to be a libertarian. You'll never have the reigns of power, so you can just bitch and moan on the sidelines because you represent nothing more than a peripheral ideology. But you can sit back and pat yourself on the back because you're fighting the good fight.

I like him being here. Vivid example of what we are up against and how uninformed are Progressives.

What am I uninformed about? Show me. Take your time..

you mean like the link you posted about the UK being more violent than the US that I debunked with a simple link. That kind of uninformed?

What's a progressive? Define...

Why do you lie? The Biathlon is an Olympic sport. Are these guns designed to kill?

ITALY_BIATHLON_WORLD_CUP_213840196-930x600.jpg
Guns are designed to kill. Deal with it. Just because some are not or because some shoot at targets; does not alter that fact. If guns weren't designed to kill, our military wouldn't use them in war.
Guns were designed to shoot pellets. Deal with it.

How a tool is used is determined by the user, not the tool. Deal with it.

Quit lying. It makes you look twisted and foolish.
Designed to kill...

photo.jpg

... deal with it.
Actually all a firearm is designed to do is fire a projectile. What that projectile hits is the decision of the person holding the firearm.
Remind me again ... what's the purpose of the Second Amendment?
To allow people the right to keep and bear arms so if needs be they can form militias independent of the government

Since statistics have nothing to do with the argument that guns are designed to kill, , I care not that you're trying to deflect by posting them.

Wow! You're a hoot. You no longer even try to conceal the FACT that statistics, accountability, measurable results, NONE of those things are relevant to the Far Left Progressive. They choose the easy way, all that matters is that whatever they do, LOOK AND FEEL GOOD. Results are irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.
What do you think statistics have to do with the design of guns? Statistics reveal how people are using guns. They don't speak to the design.

So does that mean we need to look at the design and speed of today's automobiles when dealing with those victims of drunk drivers, and not the lack of personal responsibility towards the individual entrusted to use them?

So does that mean we need to look at the design and speed of today's automobiles when dealing with those victims of drunk drivers, and not the lack of personal responsibility towards the individual entrusted to use them?

A chainsaw is designed to sever limbs but some people use them to cut wood

Why do you always lie and twist the truth? No wonder you were kicked out of the service.

I didn't. I quit after my third enlistment because I didn't want to die for the oil companies and Jews.

First, the murder rate isn't 16,000 and only about half of those are with firearms.

Second, given the data posted above, the ratio of "gang-related" deaths increases dramatically.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate 2008 - 16,442 But it went down to 14,249 in 2015. Are you really trying to claim that's "better".

But how many of those are "gang related"? Well, according to

Request Rejected

• The total number of gang homicides reported by respondents in the NYGS sample averaged nearly 2,000 annually from 2007 to 2012. During roughly the same time period (2007 to 2011), the FBI estimated, on average, more than 15,500 homicides across the United States (www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-1). These estimates suggest that gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 13 percent of all homicides annually.
So again, the Right Wing lie that most gun deaths are gang Bangers is put to the lie that it is.

Bullshit. Here is an example. Republicans are willing to pass a law that says no fly no buy. But there are 2 lists. The big list has 1 million names on the list. Republicans don't want to red flag the big list. Makes no sense. Anyone red flagged can follow due process and Sue to get their gun right back. If they win the government will pay their attorney fees.

I think anyone on a no fly should have to go to the cops before they can buy a gun.

And all private gun sales have to be registered with the cops.

These things will lower the number of attacks

No they can't.....the process is so hard that Stephen Hayes, a Fox news analyst and known personality, couldn't get off the freaking list......Bret Beir had to ask the head of DHS in person, on his show, if he could get Hayes off the list........

And who pays for the lawyer you will need for the months to years of haggling with faceless bureaucrats to try to get you off that list.....?

Why do you always lie and twist the truth? No wonder you were kicked out of the service.

I didn't. I quit after my third enlistment because I didn't want to die for the oil companies and Jews.

First, the murder rate isn't 16,000 and only about half of those are with firearms.

Second, given the data posted above, the ratio of "gang-related" deaths increases dramatically.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate 2008 - 16,442 But it went down to 14,249 in 2015. Are you really trying to claim that's "better".

But how many of those are "gang related"? Well, according to

Request Rejected

• The total number of gang homicides reported by respondents in the NYGS sample averaged nearly 2,000 annually from 2007 to 2012. During roughly the same time period (2007 to 2011), the FBI estimated, on average, more than 15,500 homicides across the United States (www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-1). These estimates suggest that gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 13 percent of all homicides annually.
So again, the Right Wing lie that most gun deaths are gang Bangers is put to the lie that it is.

Yeah.,.....90% of all gun murder is committed by individuals with felony convictions....and the gun murder rate in 2014, according to the FBI homicide table 8 was 8,124........

70-80% of the victims of gun murder are also individuals with at least one felony conviction....you have seen these stats.....and by pretending they don't exist, you show yourself to be a liar....

And when the gang banger shoots his homies at a party.....that isn't counted as a gang murder......

You're a hoot! To make your allegations work, you pretend that violent crimes, rape, assault, attempted murder, home invasions...don't count. That works for you and your morality? Really?

By the way, Pulse was a gun free zone. There was one armed guard outside the facility.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

GreatBritainViolentCrime_zps3830f50c.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

By the Numbers: Is the UK really 5 times more violent than the US?

Yes.....Britain is far more violent than the u.s. from your very own link.....

Due to fundamental differences in how crime is recorded and categorized, it’s impossible to compute exactly what the British violent crime rate would be if it were calculated the way the FBI does it, but if we must compare the two, my best estimate‡ would be something like 776 violent crimes per 100,000 people. While this is still substantially higher than the rate in the United States, it’s nowhere near the 2,034 cited by Swann and the Mail.

And on top of that......violent crime in Britain went up 27% last year and gun crime....in a country that confiscated guns...went up 4%, and they are now arming more police and conducting armed police patrols in high gun crime areas of Britain....which you don't hear about in the U.S. press....

I like him being here. Vivid example of what we are up against and how uninformed are Progressives.

What am I uninformed about? Show me. Take your time..

you mean like the link you posted about the UK being more violent than the US that I debunked with a simple link. That kind of uninformed?

What's a progressive? Define...

You didn't read your own link.........but I quoted it for you..........

Due to fundamental differences in how crime is recorded and categorized, it’s impossible to compute exactly what the British violent crime rate would be if it were calculated the way the FBI does it, but if we must compare the two, my best estimate‡ would be something like 776 violent crimes per 100,000 people. While this is still substantially higher than the rate in the United States, it’s nowhere near the 2,034 cited by Swann and the Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back