Right wingers unrequited "love" of guns...lots of guns...

The Progressive/Leftwing Love of Guns is so huge that they wish to take away everyone else's guns and to keep them all for themselves.

Just Sayin'.

I do love guns. I don't deny it nor do I apologize for it. I have quite a few of them:

Remington 700 series 30-06
Henry Rifle in 357 Mag
Bushmaster AR-15
Mossberg 500
Double barrel shotgun 20 ga
Smith & Wesson 44 Magnum Revolver
Smith & Wesson Governor
High Point 40 ca
Taurus 38 Special
Taurus 32 H & R magnum
Ruger LCP 380
Kel Tek P3AT
Raven 25 auto
Springfield 22LR Bolt action

Plus, I reload ammo for all these except the shotguns, and I even mold the bullets for the revolvers.

Ain't apologizin'

Who asked you to apologize?

Who asked for your comment?

I do love guns. I don't deny it nor do I apologize for it. I have quite a few of them:

Henry Rifle in 357 Mag
Bushmaster AR-15
Mossberg 500
Smith & Wesson Governor
High Point 40 ca
Taurus 38 Special
Taurus 32 H & R magnum
Ruger LCP 380
Kel Tek P3AT
Raven 25 auto

Plus, I reload ammo for all these except the shotguns, and I even mold the bullets for the revolvers.

Ain't apologizin'

Who asked you to apologize? You made a silly statement about not apologizing,and I was just wondering if someone actually asked you to or if you just had some form of keyboard based turrets syndrome.

Henry Rifle in 357 Mag
Bushmaster AR-15
Mossberg 500
Smith & Wesson Governor
High Point 40 ca
Taurus 38 Special
Taurus 32 H & R magnum
Ruger LCP 380
Kel Tek P3AT
Raven 25 auto

Ain't apologizin'

Who asked you to apologize? You made a silly statement about not apologizing,and I was just wondering if someone actually asked you to or if you just had some form of keyboard based turrets syndrome.

that works out to 12 rounds per second at the low end. Are you telling me an unmodified AR-15 can spit out that many rounds using a 30 round mag?

The rifle can do it. I know that nobody can pull the trigger that fast, and there are aftermarket stocks that use the recoil to help speed up the time between trigger pulls at he expense of control. The gun it's self is capable of that much and more.

Just like a chevy is capable of 220 MPH, if you add special gas, and run on a flat track, and attach rockets to it.

Again, tell me how 12 rounds per second can REALISTICALLY come out of an AR-15, and do so at sustained rate to achieve 700 RPM.

I'd rather just be armed at home, considering criminals don't follow laws, and will be armed regardless of the laws passed.

The idea of 2nd is to make any tyrant think twice over using government to run roughshod over people.

I have guns at home too, and will use them if needed. That has nothing to do with background checks or magazine capacity. Again, talk of an armed confrontation with the military by law abiding citizens is nothing more that a fantasy enjoyed by crazies.

And yet that is a right denied me in a de facto manner, and you want me to agree to MORE regulations?

And the idea of an armed citizenry isn't just about going against a government out of control, its about survival if government becomes ineffective. And those scenarios, from a major power grid failure to a pandemic, are for more likely that an out of control government.

You've been watching too many zombie movies.

So there is zero chance of even a local government collapse?

Ain't we the optimist.

A collapse to the point that you describe where people are forced to behave as soldiers in a war has zero chance of happening.

Zero chance? All you need is an eruption at Yellowstone or a solar storm like the one that hit us in 1859 to send our civilization back into the 1800's.

Mark

The rifle can do it. I know that nobody can pull the trigger that fast, and there are aftermarket stocks that use the recoil to help speed up the time between trigger pulls at he expense of control. The gun it's self is capable of that much and more.

Just like a chevy is capable of 220 MPH, if you add special gas, and run on a flat track, and attach rockets to it.

Again, tell me how 12 rounds per second can REALISTICALLY come out of an AR-15, and do so at sustained rate to achieve 700 RPM.

I have guns at home too, and will use them if needed. That has nothing to do with background checks or magazine capacity. Again, talk of an armed confrontation with the military by law abiding citizens is nothing more that a fantasy enjoyed by crazies.

And yet that is a right denied me in a de facto manner, and you want me to agree to MORE regulations?

And the idea of an armed citizenry isn't just about going against a government out of control, its about survival if government becomes ineffective. And those scenarios, from a major power grid failure to a pandemic, are for more likely that an out of control government.

Ain't we the optimist.

A collapse to the point that you describe where people are forced to behave as soldiers in a war has zero chance of happening.

Zero chance? All you need is an eruption at Yellowstone or a solar storm like the one that hit us in 1859 to send our civilization back into the 1800's.

Mark

Then I suggest you hide in a compound somewhere in Montana.

Perhaps the most controversial topic on these forums, is this love of guns by right wingers who must be walking around perpetually scared....or just compensating for you know what.
More mindless nonsense from the village useful idiot.

Ain't we the optimist.

Mark

No need for that. just a place to survive the 2-3 weeks of people unprepared for the concept of a breakdown of technology to kill each other off.

Ain't we the optimist.

Mark

No need for that. just a place to survive the 2-3 weeks of people unprepared for the concept of a breakdown of technology to kill each other off.

Well make up your mind. I thought you were afraid of the military attacking you.

How about you left wingers not worry about my guns? As long as no one tries to break into my home threaten me or my family they have nothing to fear about my gun no matter what their race, gender, or political affiliation.

I'm a left winger,and I'm not the least bit concerned about your guns if that is the way you use them. Unfortunately, lots of gun nuts want to prance around in public armed to the teeth 24/7. You can't tell me that somebody with a Rambo attitude, just hoping for a chance to shoot somebody, and carrying their own personal armory isn't endangering the public.
Thankfully, judging by the dearth of gun crimes committed by CC holders, there are not many of those around.

Ain't we the optimist.

Mark

Do you deny these things exist? If a solar storm hit the earth today like it did in 1859, just about every thing electric would be fried. There was a solar storm in 2012 that missed the earth. We can't all "hole up" in Montana. Leaving yourself unprotected is such an event is OK with me, jus don't ask me to do it.

Mark

Experts say that recovery from a solar storm would cost TRILLIONS, and last between 4 and 10 years. The chances of a major solar storm by 2020? One in eight.

Mark

Forum List

Back