Right-Wingers: What's different about Syria?

Does your crystal ball show the lottery numbers as well.....................

Sooooooooo right now we aren't ditching the Rhino's like McCain as well..............

We don't have a dog in this hunt. Neither side is in our Strategic Interests.

Let them kill each other. I simply don't care.

What I do care about is that the FSA is targetting Christians in the region, as they are around the middle east. Killing them simply because they are Christians.

The FSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and etc.. are doing this now. If we wanted to kick someone's ass in this situation, I believe we should actually bomb the other side of the equation.

But Assad is a POS as well.

Stay out of it, and let the Shellacking of the POTUS end. It's possible some WMD's will get removed in the equation.

BTW. Had this went to vote in Congress, Obama would have had his ass handed to him.

Ummmmmmm Bush got approval.

yes, Bush got approval.........while we were still drying our tears and seething with anger and the desire for revenge, over 9-11.

but yes, if Obama was a Republican, the GOP would proudly vote to support war against Syria and call anyone who votes NO, a traitor.

What is the difference in rationale between Iraq and Syria?

• Dictator/Tyrant has WMD capability
  • Fight them there so we don't have to fight them here
  • Danger to Israel
  • De-stabilize ME

Right-Wing refusal to back strikes proves that Iraq really was only about controlling the oil.

And Syria is about a pipeline.

• Danger to Israel
  • De-stabilize ME

Right-Wing refusal to back strikes proves that Iraq really was only about controlling the oil.

The strikes will only weaken Assad and allow al Nusra (Syrian AQ) and other radical jihadists to take over.

To take a fairly secular country and hand it over to radical Islamists is appalling. But that's what will happen if the US enacts regime change.

Oh and by the way, Obama is going to help Qatar to get a pipeline for its natural gas reserves by deposing Assad..

Sooooooooo right now we aren't ditching the Rhino's like McCain as well..............

What I do care about is that the FSA is targetting Christians in the region, as they are around the middle east. Killing them simply because they are Christians.

The FSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and etc.. are doing this now. If we wanted to kick someone's ass in this situation, I believe we should actually bomb the other side of the equation.

Stay out of it, and let the Shellacking of the POTUS end. It's possible some WMD's will get removed in the equation.

BTW. Had this went to vote in Congress, Obama would have had his ass handed to him.

yes, Bush got approval.........while we were still drying our tears and seething with anger and the desire for revenge, over 9-11.

but yes, if Obama was a Republican, the GOP would proudly vote to support war against Syria and call anyone who votes NO, a traitor.

BS

Take a good long look at the Rebels and what they are doing over there and get back to me.

They are scum, and in no way compare to the Kurds.

I am 100% confident that if Obama was a white Conservative Republican, calling for attacks on Syria, ALL Republicans would stepping on top of each other to support his call for war.

and they would call anyone who disagrees with them, an "unAmerican traitor".

Nice way of calling white conservatives racists.....

What are you going to call the Democrats who are against action in Syria?

I don't give a great damn who is in the White house. We have no friends in Syria, and hurting one side will only help the other...

PS. grow the fuck up.......

Unassailable point...

LOL He negged me for it..... I am so hurt......

I don't give a great damn who is in the White house. We have no friends in Syria, and hurting one side will only help the other...

nice way of misreading my comment, jackass.

I am a Democrat, who voted for Obama three times, and I am against attacking Syria.

So you want to play with the big boys? Please after negging me for this explain to us just how I misread this
I am 100% confident that if Obama was a white Conservative Republican, calling for attacks on Syria, ALL Republicans would stepping on top of each other to support his call for war.

You are calling me a racist....

BTW you are not worthy of a return neg.......

Unassailable point...

LOL

A badge of Honor Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply not true.....

Unassailable point...

And He NEGGED ME as well...DROP in the proverbial bucket Sgt. Ollie... ;) :lol:

Oh and by the way, Obama is going to help Qatar to get a pipeline for its natural gas reserves by deposing Assad..

:eusa_hand:

Why would Obama do that?

Well there is a myriad of reasons. First you have to understand the dynamics of Qatar's huge natural gas reserve and no way to get the product to market without this pipeline thru Syria.

Now no way jose is Assad going to let that pipeline go thru the country because Russia is his strongest ally AND has a very tight grip on the EU market with their natural gas.

Consequently under the bullshit pretext of "another Arab Spring" Qatar and the Saudis have been paying *cough* rebels otherwise known a mercenaries to depose Assad.

We're talking multi millions of dollars they have invested in attempting to get rid of him. Now whether we like it or not, America is in the back pocket of Qatar.

Why? I'd say numero uno reason is Al Udeid.

Qatar is America's only military base in the ME . You have to have this base.

Al Udeid Air Base (Arabic:قاعدة العديد الجوية) is a military base west of Doha, Qatar, also known as Abu Nakhlah Airport (Arabic:مطار أبو نخلة). It houses foreign coalition personnel and assets.

It is host to a forward headquarters of United States Central Command, headquarters of United States Air Forces Central, No. 83 Expeditionary Air Group RAF, and the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing of the USAF.

In 1999, the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad,[3] reportedly told US officials that he would like to see as many as 10,000 US servicemen permanently stationed at Al Udeid

Al Udeid Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's part of it, but it's bigger than that. There are multiple interests in play here, and they'll get their little war.

That's part of it, but it's bigger than that. There are multiple interests in play here, and they'll get their little war.

Agreed that this situation in Syria is like peeling an onion. So many layers.
And we are led to belive many thing regarding this issue...Obama has fudged this badly in ANY case...And being called out...Meaning WE are being called out.

OBAMA Fucked this one up, No matter how many layers.

• Danger to Israel
  • De-stabilize ME

the geo-political atmosphere and our past with Iraq.

and no, if it was about Oil, we'd have it or had it...

We do have it, dumbass.

Guess DEMS were fooled, eh?

*DUMBASS*

Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv - YouTube

[SIZE=+1]Moscow Moved Weapons to Syria and Lebanon (WMDs Iraq)[/SIZE]

Pentagon official: Russia moved Saddam's WMD to Syria...

Putin is playin' yer BOY Obama like a fiddle and leading him OUT of the Middle East...

Thanks for playin', *JACKASS*

More proof you're a racist asshole.

"The DEMS" aren't the world, fool.

Democrats voted against the Iraq War.

And Obama has brilliantly put the responsibility all in Putin's hands. Either he delivers for Obama, or we will strike.

Brilliantly put by xotoxi, elsewhere:

"I can't remember the last time that a US President was able to pressure Russia to back down on their support for one of their allies and force them to do what we want.

Great job Obama!"

*I* Am Part native American you jackass...YOU have NO proof of anything...YOU have to protect the man that INFESTS the Whitehouse for HIS RACE...

It is YOU...that is racist...

But YOU keep beliving YOU have me...

When YOU come up EMPTY continually.

smiley_abzw-1.gif

You call the President Of The United States "boy".

You're a fucking racist.

Sure is nice that we have all that Iraqi oil.........
We do.

Did EXXON have access to Iraqi oil fields before the Iraq War? NO.

Do they have access now? YES.

Not my fault you and Trajan are simpletons who don't realize that other factors keep our gas prices high.

Forum List

Back