Right-Wingers: What's different about Syria?

I am 100% confident that if Obama was a white Conservative Republican, calling for attacks on Syria, ALL Republicans would stepping on top of each other to support his call for war.

and they would call anyone who disagrees with them, an "unAmerican traitor".

Nice way of calling white conservatives racists.....

What are you going to call the Democrats who are against action in Syria?

I don't give a great damn who is in the White house. We have no friends in Syria, and hurting one side will only help the other...

PS. grow the fuck up.......

Did you neg The T for calling Obama "boy"?

Of course not.

I sure as hell know that Trajan didn't. Peas in a pod and all that . . .

What is the difference in rationale between Iraq and Syria?

• Dictator/Tyrant has WMD capability
  • Fight them there so we don't have to fight them here
  • Danger to Israel
  • De-stabilize ME

Right-Wing refusal to back strikes proves that Iraq really was only about controlling the oil.

The strikes will only weaken Assad and allow al Nusra (Syrian AQ) and other radical jihadists to take over.

To take a fairly secular country and hand it over to radical Islamists is appalling. But that's what will happen if the US enacts regime change.

Oh and by the way, Obama is going to help Qatar to get a pipeline for its natural gas reserves by deposing Assad..

What happened to the wingnut reasoning of deposing a murderous dictator, then killing all the al Qaeda who enter the country?

Does your crystal ball show the lottery numbers as well.....................

Sooooooooo right now we aren't ditching the Rhino's like McCain as well..............

We don't have a dog in this hunt. Neither side is in our Strategic Interests.

Let them kill each other. I simply don't care.

What I do care about is that the FSA is targetting Christians in the region, as they are around the middle east. Killing them simply because they are Christians.

The FSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and etc.. are doing this now. If we wanted to kick someone's ass in this situation, I believe we should actually bomb the other side of the equation.

But Assad is a POS as well.

Stay out of it, and let the Shellacking of the POTUS end. It's possible some WMD's will get removed in the equation.

BTW. Had this went to vote in Congress, Obama would have had his ass handed to him.

Ummmmmmm Bush got approval.

yes, Bush got approval.........while we were still drying our tears and seething with anger and the desire for revenge, over 9-11.

but yes, if Obama was a Republican, the GOP would proudly vote to support war against Syria and call anyone who votes NO, a traitor.

BS

Take a good long look at the Rebels and what they are doing over there and get back to me.

They are scum, and in no way compare to the Kurds.
Kurds are every bit as bad.

You obviously have no clue about the PKK and Kurdish terrorism.

Compared to other world leaders, obama is a boy. A child. He 's ignorant and inexperienced. He thought that the presidency is a job that lends itself to on the job training. He might have pulled it off too. But he chose an administration even more inept and inexperienced than he is. Biden, Kerry, Hagle, Dempsey, all total fools.

Kings have been known to rule at very young ages. They had the help of a regent. Someone who actually knew what they were doing.

Nice way of calling white conservatives racists.....

What are you going to call the Democrats who are against action in Syria?

I don't give a great damn who is in the White house. We have no friends in Syria, and hurting one side will only help the other...

PS. grow the fuck up.......

Unassailable point...

LOL He negged me for it..... I am so hurt......
negged for whining.

More proof you're a racist asshole.

"The DEMS" aren't the world, fool.

Democrats voted against the Iraq War.

And Obama has brilliantly put the responsibility all in Putin's hands. Either he delivers for Obama, or we will strike.

Brilliantly put by xotoxi, elsewhere:

"I can't remember the last time that a US President was able to pressure Russia to back down on their support for one of their allies and force them to do what we want.

Great job Obama!"

*I* Am Part native American you jackass...YOU have NO proof of anything...YOU have to protect the man that INFESTS the Whitehouse for HIS RACE...

It is YOU...that is racist...

But YOU keep beliving YOU have me...

When YOU come up EMPTY continually.

smiley_abzw-1.gif

You call the President Of The United States "boy".

You're a fucking racist.

:rolleyes:

You call the President Of The United States "boy".

You're a fucking racist.

You're like my dog. If you ring the doorbell a dozen times in a row, every time he'll start barking and run to the door. At some point it's just too funny to not ring the doorbell and see if he starts to get it or not. He never does. I thought even a liberal was smarter than a dog. My bad.

Guess DEMS were fooled, eh?

*DUMBASS*

Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv - YouTube

[SIZE=+1]Moscow Moved Weapons to Syria and Lebanon (WMDs Iraq)[/SIZE]

Pentagon official: Russia moved Saddam's WMD to Syria...

Putin is playin' yer BOY Obama like a fiddle and leading him OUT of the Middle East...

Thanks for playin', *JACKASS*

And Obama has brilliantly put the responsibility all in Putin's hands. Either he delivers for Obama, or we will strike.

"I can't remember the last time that a US President was able to pressure Russia to back down on their support for one of their allies and force them to do what we want.

Great job Obama!"

*I* Am Part native American you jackass...YOU have NO proof of anything...YOU have to protect the man that INFESTS the Whitehouse for HIS RACE...

smiley_abzw-1.gif

yeah im sure you are part native american, just like you served as well...Seriously nobody believes your bullshit thomas603. We didnt on hannity, we are not going on here. Go back to your little bottle.

What is the difference in rationale between Iraq and Syria?

• Dictator/Tyrant has WMD capability
  • Fight them there so we don't have to fight them here
  • Danger to Israel
  • De-stabilize ME

Right-Wing refusal to back strikes proves that Iraq really was only about controlling the oil.

The strikes will only weaken Assad and allow al Nusra (Syrian AQ) and other radical jihadists to take over.

To take a fairly secular country and hand it over to radical Islamists is appalling. But that's what will happen if the US enacts regime change.

Oh and by the way, Obama is going to help Qatar to get a pipeline for its natural gas reserves by deposing Assad..

What happened to the wingnut reasoning of deposing a murderous dictator, then killing all the al Qaeda who enter the country?

Because AQ are already there as part of the so called rebel force. Most aren't Syrians. It's bullshit that this is a civil war or an uprising.

FSA is barely better than AQ.

They are all radical islamists backed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia to depose Assad. The original "rebels" the secular ones have gone into hiding or have been killed by the radicals.

Both countries have spent untold millions trying to get rid of Assad. America is in Qatar's back pocket it seems, hell bent on getting rid of Assad so Qatar can get a natural gas pipeline.

You obviously are not up to speed.

Obama has handled this terribly from the start. Just accept that and stop trying to draw comparrisons with Iraq

why because they are there? More to the point both are stupid and should have been avoided.

thats the real issue with this topic. The right doesnt want to look like morons for going into something they are against now. Thats the only reason why people are saying the comparison doesnt work

Because AQ are already there as part of the so called rebel force. Most aren't Syrians. It's bullshit that this is a civil war or an uprising.

FSA is barely better than AQ.

They are all radical islamists backed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia to depose Assad. The original "rebels" the secular ones have gone into hiding or have been killed by the radicals.

Both countries have spent untold millions trying to get rid of Assad. America is in Qatar's back pocket it seems, hell bent on getting rid of Assad so Qatar can get a natural gas pipeline.

You obviously are not up to speed.
Synthia does NOT realize that even HE...is being manipulated. His masters he defends must be well pleased in HIM...(And he's dumb enough to buy into it).:lol:

Great job Obama!"

smiley_abzw-1.gif

yeah im sure you are part native american, just like you served as well...Seriously nobody believes your bullshit thomas603. We didnt on hannity, we are not going on here. Go back to your little bottle.

I fail to see the racism in the above.

The context is to say "the person to whom you support"

To think otherwise simply proves you're a tool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back