Rightwing darling Jackie Evancho calls out Trump for Transgender Policy

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Just a month ago she was singing for Trump

Jackie Evancho wants to ‘enlighten’ Trump on transgender rights

On Wednesday, after the president rolled back federal government protections that allowed transgender students to use the bathroom associated with their gender identity, Jackie tweeted to Trump in an attempt to set up a meeting.

Asked Thursday what she had hoped to discuss with Trump, Jackie said, “I guess I just want to enlighten him on what I’ve seen my sister go through every single day in school and people just like her what they deal with. The discrimination, it’s terrible. I guess I kind of just really want him to relook at that.”

“No. I have not heard back yet that I know of, but I’m hoping soon,” Evancho, whose sister Juliet Evancho is transgender, told Good Morning America on Thursday.

The battle of the unsafe bathrooms.

The ones who claim transgender v women victimized by men who claim to be transgender.

Reality America; all faux outrage, all the time, from all quarters. No wonder we have to export our system through violence and military hegemony.

The ones who claim transgender v women victimized by men who claim to be transgender.

How many women have been attacked in restrooms by men pretending to be women?

I for one am glad this happened. We don't need our government handing out special rights to mentally ill children

Right wing darling? :laugh: I've never heard of that person in my life, RW

Is there a single incident of a woman victimized in a bathroom by a trans gender? One?

Transgendered Man Attacks Multiple Victims in Women's Facilities! - Eagle Rising

Man Dressed as Woman Arrested for Spying in Mall Bathrooms

Man who choked girl in women’s restroom stokes alarm over transgender access

I've given you three. There are many more.

Right wing darling? :laugh: I've never heard of that person in my life, RW

Never heard of her?

She was the biggest star at Trumps inauguration.....Bigger than Beyoncé....Believe me

Forum List

Back