Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Yawn. More inappropriate analogy to civil rights. You need new talking points. Those are worn out already.

Oh, I forgot you don't like it when people compare discrimination to discrimination. Makes it all uncomfortable for you. :lol:

Were they bigots when they used the bible to justify slavery and segregation? It's a simple yes or no question...but I do understand why you would want to duck it. :lol:

"Were they bigots when they used the bible to justify slavery and segregation?"

Times change. Mores change. Values change.

Your question, referring to someone who lived 200 years ago prompts one to ask you:

Were they stupid and ignorant, because they had no clue how to drive a car, use a telephone or operate a computer?

You would have to be a complete fuking idiot to try and make a comparison of slavery to cars, computers and the telephone.

A complete fuking idiot you are Rabbi.

1. Republicans need to preach jobs and sensible spending with a strong foreign policy

2.They need to stop beating up those on welfare and food stamps until jobs increase, gay marriage will happen......give it up. Sensible and fair immigration reform. Lay off the Obamaphones. Fix Obamacare and stop the repeal nonsense
Stop trying to ban abortion and work your asses off to reduce it. Be sensible about gun control, keeping guns away from crazy people is not a bad idea.

Democrats beat the hell out of Republicans on paragraph 2 and keep them from emphasizing paragraph 1

1. They do, the two are not mutually exclusive.

2. The beating of those on welfare is actually from the left. The right points out that the economic policies of this administration has cause a HUGE increase of those in need. But to the left just pointing out the situation is the same as being against helping people. That is leftist BS designed to hide the failures of their policies. What is sensible and fair immigration reform? Have you been to Ellis Island and did you see what immigrates used to have to go through? Again this is a situation where the left is completely hypocritical. The impact of making 11 million ILLEGALS legal will most effect the poor and the blacks. The left they don't care because they know they have the black vote tied up and the 11 million will be voting for them regardless of the impact on society as a whole. Fair would be a guest worker program as Bush tried, what isn't fair is making 11 million Mexicans legal only because they had the ability to swim the Rio Grande.

We have gun control but none of them stopped the crazies.

The democrat won the Presidency as is the way the system has been working for quite some time. The storyline of the democrats is that the Republicans can't win elections. Yet Republicans hold the House and most of the state governments and the way the Presidents popularity is dropping there is a chance that the American people will come to the sense and the Republicans will, as history has shown, will take the Senate in 2014. The same thing being said about Republicans was said about Democrats during the latter part of Clinton and up to 2006. The worm will turn as it always does and the disasters that the democrats have put onto America should mean a Republican majority for many many years.

Democrats win elections because they do not let Republicans win on arguments about paragraph 1. They drawn them into arguments about items in paragraph 2 and wait for them to say something stupid. Republicans never fail to deliver

What? Who said the North was comprised of Atheists?

Yes, the bible was also used against the practice of slavery...so? Were the people that used it to justify slavery and segregation bigots? It's a simple question no one seems willing to answer.

Who used the Bible to justify slavery? If it were not for Bible believing Christians slavery would have dragged on for many more years. Thank God for the Republican party and their Christian beliefs.

The slave owners and segregationists used the bible. A judge even tried to use the bible and his religion in his ruling in favor of interracial marriage laws.

the issue here is not gayness, racism, segregation, or prejudice. The issue is a government that is trying to FORCE people to change their basic beliefs of what is right and wrong to what the government has decreed to be politically correct.

no matter how you try to spin it, it is taking away the very basics for freedom---freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

this country is teetering on the edge of the abyss, will we fall in or will we wake up and return to the vision of the founders?---------i.e. true individual freedom.

Last edited:
Believing in LIBERTY is being a RINO now?? LMFAO Grasping for straws trying to cover your wildazz accusation that I demanded you believe as I do only makes you look as fucking STOOPID as you appear to be. Go slink back to your pond and scum the waters there.

And you call yourself a fuking Christian? LMAO. Show me a single poster anywhere on this board, rethug or demorat, that renounced LIBERTY.

Problem you have is you only want YOUR version of Liberty.

And don't you need to go to church to pray for forgiveness for your intolerant views and foul mouth.

Or are you one of those "Christians" in name only?

Where did I call myself a Christian? I said, "them, they." You're not very bright, are you?

You stupid bitch. Are you a Muslim reading the Bible then? But at least you are now admitting the truth. You definitely are not a "Christian".

How about showing liberty renounced you Muslim you.

1. Republicans need to preach jobs and sensible spending with a strong foreign policy

2.They need to stop beating up those on welfare and food stamps until jobs increase, gay marriage will happen......give it up. Sensible and fair immigration reform. Lay off the Obamaphones. Fix Obamacare and stop the repeal nonsense
Stop trying to ban abortion and work your asses off to reduce it. Be sensible about gun control, keeping guns away from crazy people is not a bad idea.

Democrats beat the hell out of Republicans on paragraph 2 and keep them from emphasizing paragraph 1

1. They do, the two are not mutually exclusive.

2. The beating of those on welfare is actually from the left. The right points out that the economic policies of this administration has cause a HUGE increase of those in need. But to the left just pointing out the situation is the same as being against helping people. That is leftist BS designed to hide the failures of their policies. What is sensible and fair immigration reform? Have you been to Ellis Island and did you see what immigrates used to have to go through? Again this is a situation where the left is completely hypocritical. The impact of making 11 million ILLEGALS legal will most effect the poor and the blacks. The left they don't care because they know they have the black vote tied up and the 11 million will be voting for them regardless of the impact on society as a whole. Fair would be a guest worker program as Bush tried, what isn't fair is making 11 million Mexicans legal only because they had the ability to swim the Rio Grande.

We have gun control but none of them stopped the crazies.

The democrat won the Presidency as is the way the system has been working for quite some time. The storyline of the democrats is that the Republicans can't win elections. Yet Republicans hold the House and most of the state governments and the way the Presidents popularity is dropping there is a chance that the American people will come to the sense and the Republicans will, as history has shown, will take the Senate in 2014. The same thing being said about Republicans was said about Democrats during the latter part of Clinton and up to 2006. The worm will turn as it always does and the disasters that the democrats have put onto America should mean a Republican majority for many many years.

Democrats win elections because they do not let Republicans win on arguments about paragraph 1. They drawn them into arguments about items in paragraph 2 and wait for them to say something stupid. Republicans never fail to deliver

your generalizations always make you look stupid, RW----every single time.

I haven't called you a thing. You're the one throwing around "dyke" and "fascist". I asked a simple question. Were the people that used the bible to justify slavery and segregation bigots, yes or no?

00034637.jpg

Being the bible is divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit, it's not my place to second guess or criticize it. I understand you're all pissed up over being called out on your lifestyle by God himself so you're going to try to tear down the book which condemns your behavior. I won't engage in that BULLSHIT game.. I believe the homosexual lifestyle to be WRONG, period.. but I don't care what you do, who you did it with.. That's the difference between you and I, and the RINO misfits in this thread.. It's none of my fucking business or the gubmints. Throw it the States, period.

Which version of the Bible do you read? Is it the original text in Old Hebrew? The Greek version? Latin? Do you have a copy with ALL the books of the Bible. Or just the selected King James version?

Or are you aware that there have been several versions of the Bible? And that not all language translates to another language very well. And that some of the stories in the Bible may have been......modified.. to make them more.....pertinent to the times.

Hell some scholars believe entire books of the Bible have been left out. How can you know the entire story of a book when chapters are missing? Or language doesn't translate.

Or are you like so many of today's Christians and only you and your kind truly know the word of God?

Makes no difference what version. If the translation is valid, minor differences don't matter, the substance is constant.

When I was a kid, I read Dickens, Thackeray, Scott, Hemingway in Hungarian translation.
As I did Balzac, Dumas, Verne.

Later in life, when I learned English and French, I read the same works in their original language. I am convinced, based on personal experience, that translation need not mean loss of validity.

I'll make it simple for Republucans

Convince working Americans that you care about their problems and they will vote for you......just like they used to

Thank you.
This is the point of the thread.

The working Americans do care about social norms and marriage as has almost every vote by the citizens has shown.

The working Americans should care and do care about immigration reform because it directly effects them.

Just because those on the left say these are non-issues don't make it so.

And you call yourself a fuking Christian? LMAO. Show me a single poster anywhere on this board, rethug or demorat, that renounced LIBERTY.

Problem you have is you only want YOUR version of Liberty.

And don't you need to go to church to pray for forgiveness for your intolerant views and foul mouth.

Or are you one of those "Christians" in name only?

Where did I call myself a Christian? I said, "them, they." You're not very bright, are you?

You stupid bitch. Are you a Muslim reading the Bible then? But at least you are now admitting the truth. You definitely are not a "Christian".

How about showing liberty renounced you Muslim you.

WTF?! You sound like a raving lunatic now..:cuckoo:

Yawn. More inappropriate analogy to civil rights. You need new talking points. Those are worn out already.

Oh, I forgot you don't like it when people compare discrimination to discrimination. Makes it all uncomfortable for you. :lol:

Were they bigots when they used the bible to justify slavery and segregation? It's a simple yes or no question...but I do understand why you would want to duck it. :lol:

Your question, referring to someone who lived 200 years ago prompts one to ask you:

Were they stupid and ignorant, because they had no clue how to drive a car, use a telephone or operate a computer?

Yes, they do change and yet it is the changing values regarding the rights of gays and lesbians to legally marry that has the right in such disarray.

It's still bigotry whether you claim ignorance or even by knowing their "culture" at the time. Enough people knew it was wrong or they wouldn't have tried to use the bible to justify it.

Convince working Americans that you care about their problems and they will vote for you......just like they used to

They don't have to. The best way to convince somebbody they made a wrong choice is to let them do it repeatedly and suck the results up.
usually that gets to the mind much better than trying to appease.

If working Americans want to subside the policies which do not work by default - they are welcome to step in the pile of shit as much as they want.
They will have to pay for that, not rinos or dinos, or anybody else.

There is no better way to punish stupidity as through the pocketbook.

it's the econmy, stupid (c) If the stupid unexisted "war on women" or "gay marriage" which affects less than 3% of the population is more important than economy for working Americans - let them pay for it.

I am not worried in the least.
Simple....go ahead and convince them

But keep in mind that working Americans are wise to that supply side economics bullshit and are tired of waiting for trickle down

Who used the Bible to justify slavery? If it were not for Bible believing Christians slavery would have dragged on for many more years. Thank God for the Republican party and their Christian beliefs.

The slave owners and segregationists used the bible. A judge even tried to use the bible and his religion in his ruling in favor of interracial marriage laws.

the issue here is not gaynes, racism, segregation, or prejudice. The issue is a government that is trying to FORCE people to change their basic beliefs of what is right and wrong to what the government has decreed to be politically correct.

no matter how you try to spin it, it is taking away the very basics for freedom---freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

this country is teetering on the edge of the abyss, will we fall in or will we wake up and return to the vision of the founders?---------i.e. true individual freedom.

IMO you are full of shit. My government is not trying to change one fuking thing about how I believe. Where the hell do you live that the government is FORCING (your word) you to change your beliefs? And take away your "freedoms". Which one did they take?

the issue here is not gayness, racism, segregation, or prejudice. The issue is a government that is trying to FORCE people to change their basic beliefs of what is right and wrong to what the government has decreed to be politically correct.

Recognising gay marriage is taking rights away from you?

How are you being forced? How is a single right of yours being taken way by my right to legally marry the consenting adult of my choice?

your generalizations always make you look stupid, RW----every single time.[/QUOTE]

actually he does have a point here - if every time the R candidate to anything when asked questions on "war on women" or "gay marriage" would apply Newt's tactics of the reply "it's the economy, stupid and you can go f yourself with your stupid questions" - the results would be much better for them.

Arrogance sometimes is VERY helpful, especially when dealing with biased arrogant media.

But one has to have balls for that

the issue here is not gaynes, racism, segregation, or prejudice. The issue is a government that is trying to FORCE people to change their basic beliefs of what is right and wrong to what the government has decreed to be politically correct.

IMO you are full of shit. My government is not trying to change one fuking thing about how I believe. Where the hell do you live that the government is FORCING (your word) you to change your beliefs? And take away your "freedoms". Which one did they take?

LMFAO Moron extraordinaire^^^^ This is the garbage you RINOs align yourself to in this thread.. This absolute idiot. lol

What? Who said the North was comprised of Atheists?

Yes, the bible was also used against the practice of slavery...so? Were the people that used it to justify slavery and segregation bigots? It's a simple question no one seems willing to answer.

Can you tell us how they did so? When the evidence is that the VAST, OVERWELMING, majority of Christians interpreted the Bible correctly isn't it just a tad bit on the disengenous side to say that because the democrat slavery supporters tried, unsuccessfully to use the Bible as their justification it tells us something about the people and not the Bible?

Recognising gay marriage is taking rights away from you?

Marriage isn't a right.

They don't have to. The best way to convince somebbody they made a wrong choice is to let them do it repeatedly and suck the results up.
usually that gets to the mind much better than trying to appease.

If working Americans want to subside the policies which do not work by default - they are welcome to step in the pile of shit as much as they want.
They will have to pay for that, not rinos or dinos, or anybody else.

There is no better way to punish stupidity as through the pocketbook.

it's the econmy, stupid (c) If the stupid unexisted "war on women" or "gay marriage" which affects less than 3% of the population is more important than economy for working Americans - let them pay for it.

I am not worried in the least.
Simple....go ahead and convince them

But keep in mind that working Americans are wise to that supply side economics bullshit and are tired of waiting for trickle down

I do not have to convince anybody. The dollar will :lol:

If working Americans want to pay for bullshit redistribution economy which doesn't work by dedault - let them do it and learn the lesson.

I could not care less.

Yes, they do change and yet it is the changing values regarding the rights of gays and lesbians to legally marry that has the right in such disarray.

It's still bigotry whether you claim ignorance or even by knowing their "culture" at the time. Enough people knew it was wrong or they wouldn't have tried to use the bible to justify it.

but the thing is that I can accept your lifestyle as your choice, but I cannot be compelled to believe that it is a normal human condition.

the government can FORCE me to deal with you and your partner, but it cannot FORCE me to change what I believe.

You already have equality, but what you really want is for the government to mandate that every other citizen change his or her basic beliefs about human sexuality.

Sorry, wytchey, but your lifestyle is an aberation of the human condition. I understand that you have no control over it, but neither do I have any control over my farsightedness. But I don't demand that the government force all businesses to put their menus in large print for me.

not a great analogy, but maybe you get it------probably not.

How are you being forced? How is a single right of yours being taken way by my right to legally marry the consenting adult of my choice?

Where your right of marriage defined? How can that right, if it did exist, be limited to adults? Or one adult?

Forum List

Back