Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

It's been over a year now, IM2. That one day riot didn't do anywhere near the damage that a year of riots all over the country did yet you on the left now portray it as something as bad as Pearl Harbor or 9/11? That borders on farce!
The biggest danger to our democracy at the moment is Joe Biden's progressive agenda. He's opened our border with illegals and illegal drugs pouring across in unprecedented numbers! He's given us inflation numbers that we haven't seen since the 1980's! Violent crime is spiking around the country! Our enemies abroad are emboldened by a President they see as feeble.
There was no year of riots and 1-6 was an insurrection for no reason. Those like you have yeto shw evidence of a stolen election and this:

1641603627213.png

Was real reason to protest.

Biden did none of what you say. Unarmed poor ass migrants escaping harm in the places they live are not a national security risk. Armed whites mad because they aren't getting what they think they are entitled to has always been the greatest threat to our security.

Biden didn't give us inflation dumb ass COVID has given inflation to the entire planet. Trump was the feeble leader our enemies played like a fender guitar.

Lol you are so goddamn pitiful. I love how your standard of evidence is now “FBI documents”. Oh gee how convenient. Hey idiot, why don’t you provide your own source that disputes there were any firearms at the riot?
Were you always this easy?

FBI: No Firearms Were Found in the US Capitol During the January 6 Riot

By Dan Zimmerman
March 3, 2021

The riot and incursion at the US Capitol building on January 6 has been portrayed in the media as a violent terrorist attack, an armed attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government by crazed insurrectionists.

However you characterize the debacle in Washington that day, a few hundred people clearly forced their way into the Capitol building. Some smashed their way in, others strolled through open doors as Capitol police looked on.

[...]

I believe Trump invited the Russians to interfere and provided information to the Russians to help them

I never said anything about "stealing" in 2016.

Neither did Clinton. Neither did the DNC.

If Trump had invited the Russians to interfere in the election, that WOULD have been an attempt to steal the 2016 election.

But the FBI verified that did NOT happen.

What DID happen is that Trump team representatives met with Russians and gave them info showing that Trump was going to win, so that Russia would delay retaliating for the illegal economic sanctions Obama had imposed on Russia.
That is not illegal.

Were you always this easy?

FBI: No Firearms Were Found in the US Capitol During the January 6 Riot

By Dan Zimmerman
March 3, 2021

The riot and incursion at the US Capitol building on January 6 has been portrayed in the media as a violent terrorist attack, an armed attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government by crazed insurrectionists.

However you characterize the debacle in Washington that day, a few hundred people clearly forced their way into the Capitol building. Some smashed their way in, others strolled through open doors as Capitol police looked on.

[...]

This shit has already been debunked. This is what the FBI found and the FBI only. It is not what local law enforcement found. The sources I provided to Nostra exactly explain this. Specifically there is an arrest warrant for someone who was found with a handgun by police. I linked the specific documents around this arrest earlier.

How much you went to bet that whiny little Billy000 won't accept "riots" for the injustices of ranchers? Only for black people due to his low-IQ and deep white guilt.
Injustice for people living on free land their ancestors were given by the government?

If Trump had invited the Russians to interfere in the election, that WOULD have been an attempt to steal the 2016 election.

But the FBI verified that did NOT happen.

What DID happen is that Trump team representatives met with Russians and gave them info showing that Trump was going to win, so that Russia would delay retaliating for the illegal economic sanctions Obama had imposed on Russia.
That is not illegal.
No, that is not legal. And it is not what the trump team was doing.

Definitely more than one gun. At least a dozen in addition to a variety of other weapons. Face it, you’re desperate. You got nothing. You can’t even prove me wrong.
Not according to the links you have so far.

I don't need to prove you wrong. You are doing a great job of doing that.

That’s exactly what they were…
We clearly saw what happened and everybody sane knows what you say is not so. I've been to the capital, if you want to take a selfie you can contact your congressional rep and they'll set it up. So no, those people were not about taking selfies.

Not according to the links you have so far.

I don't need to prove you wrong. You are doing a great job of doing that.
If you actually had good reason to believe there weren’t guns at this riot, you would have provided a source by now. You got nothing.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Foxboro is a Boston suburb.
Not exactly.

2022-01-07_21-05-47-XL.jpg

Rioting threatening the lives of members of the House. Oh, right, no one was there. Rioters taking selfies and calling mom. Mom, guess where I am?

d12bbcb8f33706a6c9b523698ba7aac8-M.jpg

There was no year of riots and 1-6 was an insurrection for no reason. Those like you have yeto shw evidence of a stolen election and this:

View attachment 585113

Was real reason to protest.

Biden did none of what you say. Unarmed poor ass migrants escaping harm in the places they live are not a national security risk. Armed whites mad because they aren't getting what they think they are entitled to has always been the greatest threat to our security.

Biden didn't give us inflation dumb ass COVID has given inflation to the entire planet. Trump was the feeble leader our enemies played like a fender guitar.
George Floyd would be alive today if he didn't abuse drugs. That's what killed him. You've got somebody that's ingested a lethal dose of a drug that stops your lungs from working. I have zero sympathy for him. The only reason he was even IN Minnesota was that he had to get out of Texas because the cops there knew what a piece of garbage he was. Anyone that threatens to shoot a pregnant woman in the belly during a home invasion looking for drugs isn't worthy of anyone's sympathy!

Forum List

Back