Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

I quoted you, snowflake. Thanks for playing.
Lol it’s amazing how desperate you are. Making up bullshit quotes. You’ll say anything to desperately try to win an argument huh? What are you 12 years old?

Hey Stupid, I'm not paying to subscribe to your far left rag.

Get a real source.
Hey idiot there is no pay wall. It just has a pop up asking for a subscription. You can close it and read it. Nice try. You got nothing.

No guns brought into the capital.
The fact they found a guy with a pistol, rifle, and shotgun in his car did not mean he did not always have a pistol, rifle, and shotgun in his car.

So where's the video of him driving that vehicle into the capitol?

Was even a single "molotov cocktail" thrown? Cause you mother-fuckers spent 7 years throwing those things across the entire nation.

Also, did even a single pipe bomb go off? Asking for a friend.
Lol it’s amazing the mental gymnastics you people go through. They were probably too stupid to make the pipe bomb work. What is your explanation for why it was even there? Also, 4 people died and many more were injured. It’s so retarded how you just ignore that fact. Obviously they had deadly intentions regardless of the weapons involved.

Hey idiot there is no pay wall. It just has a pop up asking for a subscription. You can close it and read it. Nice try. You got nothing.
So your far left source is basing it's opinion piece on these things:

According to court documents, news reports and images of the attack, they included:

Why do I think they way heavily on news reports?

Got any FBI documents listing the weapons in the Capital?

So your far left source is basing it's opinion piece on these things:

According to court documents, news reports and images of the attack, they included:

Why do I think they way heavily on news reports?

Got any FBI documents listing the weapons in the Capital?
Lol you are so goddamn pitiful. I love how your standard of evidence is now “FBI documents”. Oh gee how convenient. Hey idiot, why don’t you provide your own source that disputes there were any firearms at the riot?

Lol you are so goddamn pitiful. I love how your standard of evidence is now “FBI documents”. Oh gee how convenient. Hey idiot, why don’t you provide your own source that disputes there were any firearms at the riot?
Whine and cry all you want. I don't accept an opinion piece from a lefty rag as evidence. Sorry you are a complete dumbass who does.

Whine and cry all you want. I don't accept an opinion piece from a lefty rag as evidence. Sorry you are a complete dumbass who does.
You know facts were presented with sources. You’re just pretending otherwise. Plus you know you can’t provide a source countering so you’re whining.

You know facts were presented with sources. You’re just pretending otherwise. Plus you know you can’t provide a source countering so you’re whining.
There was no source presented that documented the number of weapons in the Capital.

Do you even know WTF and "OPINION PIECE" is, Dipshit? :auiqs.jpg:

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only.
No, that issue is about the lawless thuggery of the left every time they lose, and the lawless thuggery of the left every time they lose only.

How perfect is it that this article was released the same day you made your ignorant post?
A cynic might suggest that those on the left praise democracy when they get elected, only to claim it is broken when they lose. Or they hope to avoid their defeat by trying to terrify the electorate. Or they mask their own revolutionary propensities by projecting them onto their opponents.

After all, who is trying to federalize election laws in national elections contrary to the spirit of the Constitution? Who wishes to repeal or circumvent the Electoral College? Who wishes to destroy the more than 180-year-old Senate filibuster, the over 150-year-old nine-justice Supreme Court, and the more than 60-year-old 50-state union?
Game. Set. Match. The left spent 5 years engaged in an actual insurrection, then tried to rewrite history (as usual) and assign their sins to a single Republican protest.

There was no source presented that documented the number of weapons in the Capital.

Do you even know WTF and "OPINION PIECE" is, Dipshit? :auiqs.jpg:
I can do this with you all day idiot. More sources confirming the same thing.

The second one is an arrest record of one of those idiots being armed.

I’m still waiting for your own source. It’s pretty pathetic you haven’t given one yet.

Last edited:
That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

Okay. So let's just say the January riots were in response to the murder and brutality of the ranchers in Nevada and Oregon over grazing rights. There, now we're good. Carry on.

Hahahaha!!! Way to defeat yourself.

"Look at my source that nobody has ever heard of" :lmao:
Way to defeat myself? Trust me, no one expects you to have some wealth of knowledge related to media sources lol

Trumpists committed treason against the United States of America. The BLM riots never threatened the Republic; however, any one that commits vandalism, deserves to be incarcerated for their crimes.
Bullshit. Protesting an election is not treason against the USA.

Forum List

Back