RINO alert...

The Donald has made the situation crystal clear. Either you vote for The Donald or you vote for the "Establishment," which is the democrats or cucked republicans. If The Donald cannot unrig the rigged system, nobody can, and the USA will continue being drained of resources for the benefit of particular, non-Western, non-native ethnic groups.

The Donald has made the situation crystal clear. Either you vote for The Donald or you vote for the "Establishment," which is the democrats or cucked republicans. If The Donald cannot unrig the rigged system, nobody can, and the USA will continue being drained of resources for the benefit of particular, non-Western, non-native ethnic groups.

I don't get this line of thinking. How does the election of Trump change anything?

I don't get this line of thinking. How does the election of Trump change anything?

It doesn't, he's a Republican, he represents just another Republican that will disappoint the party "base" just like all the Republicans before him, the sheeple don't seem to understand that if you want real change you don't keep voting for the same two crime families that are responsible for the making the mess in the first place.

Never ceases to amaze me how partisan yo-yo's keep slamming their dicks in the door and insisting that THIS TIME it won't hurt.

"The Democrats planned to fiddle while Rome burned. The Republicans were going to burn Rome, then fiddle." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Forum List

Back