RINO Kasich stops Stand Your Ground law in Ohio.

Well he's not breaking into my house to ask to borrow a cup or sugar.

Oh make no mistake if he's armed he's dead. If not then I'll hold him for the police.

That's the biggest problem with SYG.

Too much testosterone.

shoot first, find out if he's armed later

He doesn't have to be armed. If I, or anyone else, feels our life is threatened or bodily harm is threatened and the person breaking in is not retreating then using deadly force and is acceptable. If he does retreat then deadly force can't be used.

Florida Law on Self-Defense | Use of Deadly and Non Deadly Force

Now we're getting into advancing and retreating.

your original post claimed otherwise.

"I live in Florida dipshit and believe me if anyone breaks into my house I'll use my shotgun to blow his head off."

Hey. You asked and I told.

I can't help if you wanted more info. I gave you more info.

Suck it up buttercup.

your original post claimed you wanted to murder someone for breaking into your house.

That's murder

"Suck it up buttercup"

And??

Liberal.

Licking

Isis

Buttholes

Everywhere

Radicals

Assault

Liberty

Liberals hate America. They hate you too. They are natural allies with Islam. Both groups aim to destroy American Culture. Both have goals of promoting a replacement population to rid the United States of those Pesky Freedom Loving Conservatives.

If they have to use Criminals to kill you, they will. If they can disarm you, then you can't protect yourself from them or their inmate allies.

Last edited:
Because the law is dumb . Look at Florida.

What's wrong with Florida? As a leftist, I'm aware you are pro-criminal, but law abiding citizens don't need any restrictions on defending themselves.

Yes, you need to simply walk away rather than murder someone. How disappointing for the murder-minded among us.

Had your eye on those HUD kids next door who have the audacity to play basketball in the middle of the day, did ya.

Very stupid move. Many if not most states have these laws to protect VICTIMS. Instead Kasich is protecting the CRIMINAL. I actually half liked him until now, more from his old days in the conservative media, Turns out he is just a poseur.

A few months ago he was on the media stating Ohio welcomes all immigrants legal and illegal alike. WTF is this idiot to speak for the rest of us and how we feel about immigrants? Funny how he never made such a statement when he was running for the office. The guy is a complete fraud.

You voted for him, dope.

I live in Florida dipshit and believe me if anyone breaks into my house I'll use my shotgun to blow his head off.

The law in Florida is on the side of the victim.

The castle doctrine covers your home.
Stand your ground is for outside of the home.

No one says you can't shoot someone in self defense. Only that if the shooting is avoidable, it should be avoided.

Sounds like advice you used to get in gun safety courses.

I had heard that this legislation had enough votes to be veto proof. Is that True?

Not according to what I read. I was hoping they were going to wait until the new governor DeWine took over because I’m sure he doesn’t want to upset the gun community. He has something to lose.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
If it's not vetoed, and Kasich (Sounds like someone throwing up) does not sign it, the next Governor can sign it, so this is a publicity stunt for a man with stunted growth intellectually.

He's a mental midget.

I live in Florida dipshit and believe me if anyone breaks into my house I'll use my shotgun to blow his head off.

if anyone breaks into my house I'll use my shotgun to blow his head off.

if he's unarmed, and not threatening your life, SYG doesn't cover that.

it's considered murder

If the person is retreating I can't shoot the shit out of him. But if not as I'm in fear of my life or bodily harm. I can.

Florida Law on Self-Defense | Use of Deadly and Non Deadly Force

Even we don’t have that law anymore. If anybody breaks into your home in Ohio, it’s target practice time.

it's considered murder

Oh make no mistake if he's armed he's dead. If not then I'll hold him for the police.

Too much testosterone.

There are very few situations where SYG ever came to play. The most famous one was the Trayvon Martin case.

CCW holders are the most law abiding people in the country according to statics. In fact less CCW holders are convinced of a violent crime than police officers.

I had heard that this legislation had enough votes to be veto proof. Is that True?

Not according to what I read. I was hoping they were going to wait until the new governor DeWine took over because I’m sure he doesn’t want to upset the gun community. He has something to lose.

If it's not vetoed, and Kasich (Sounds like someone throwing up) does not sign it, the next Governor can sign it, so this is a publicity stunt for a man with stunted growth intellectually.

He's a mental midget.

They didn’t even try because of Kasichs’ veto threat. They just simply took it out of the bill and passed the other issues.

He makes the victim, the criminal. I would shoot an intruder instead of trying to escape out of a third story window, while being shot at from behind. RINO piece of garbage...

That’s a total lie . You have the right to defend yourself . And especially in your home .

Say you get into a fender bender with someone and you start arguing . They have the right to come out guns a blazing ?

This letter tells you everything you need to know about Kasich being a first class dickhead.

Clinton-Kasich-Letter-on-1994-AWB.jpg

it's considered murder

Too much testosterone.

There are very few situations where SYG ever came to play. The most famous one was the Trayvon Martin case.

CCW holders are the most law abiding people in the country according to statics. In fact less CCW holders are convinced of a violent crime than police officers.

Actually the Martin case was not a SYG case. That was never argued by the defense. It was a simple self defense since the little asshole tried to kill Zimmerman by bashing his head into the concert.

it's considered murder

Too much testosterone.

Actually the Martin case was not a SYG case. That was never argued by the defense. It was a simple self defense since the little asshole tried to kill Zimmerman by bashing his head into the concert.

You mean Trayvon was standing his ground?

it's considered murder

Too much testosterone.

The jury found that Martin was a piece of shit racist thug that tried to kill Zimmerman. If you disagree then go file an appeal on behalf of the aggrieved parties.

Too much testosterone.

The jury found that Martin was a piece of shit racist thug that tried to kill Zimmerman. If you disagree then go file an appeal on behalf of the aggrieved parties.

Some armed pervert is stalking you at night . How is that not standing your ground ? Should he wait till he raped at gun point before he can defend himself ?

You are the pro stand your ground guy.

Oh wait . He’s black so you don’t give a shit .

Forum List

Back