Rioting in Charlotte

Hey lew...........go change your panty-liner.

thats-racist-gif-3.gif

View attachment 90700

So many ignorant pieces of shit on this board. Most if not all of them hide behind their keyboards and would never have the balls to go up to a person in public and say the things they say on here. I'm not black, but if you have the balls I'll give you my address and you can stop by and try spreading your hate to my face.

View attachment 90700

So many ignorant pieces of shit on this board. Most if not all of them hide behind their keyboards and would never have the balls to go up to a person in public and say the things they say on here. I'm not black, but if you have the balls I'll give you my address and you can stop by and try spreading your hate to my face.

Hey Negro, are you watching Charlotte?!!! Any other minorities out there doing stupid Monkeyshine and getting shot?!!! Of course not!!! Only Negroes are stupid enough to continue doing the same old jacked up Monkeyshine and keep getting shot.

Working and paying all the taxes
so why doesn't the white community simply murder all the non whites so they can be happy? Or maybe force them to do hard labor to make up for their years of laziness? has anyone ever thought of that?
The Russians told us about a plot to do just that back when AIDS mysteriously appeared. Don't worry, the military industrial complex is working on it feverishly. Designer pathogens tailored to specific ethnic groups are on the way!
. Good grief.... How about keeping it real please.

Oh, I've seen articles debunking the Russian claim as propaganda. Perhaps it is. But I am not so naive as to dismiss it entirely. I did a little research to allay my suspicions. The reality I found shows that many nations are involved in research to develop synthetic pathogens.. Given the historical record of America's medical experimentation on Blacks without their permission or knowledge.i.e. the Tuskegee medical experiments, the leap I made in assuming race specific pathogens are being developed isn't that far fetched. A clue surfaces in the most unlikely place: Israel. A close US ally. The target is not Blacks but Arabs but if these ethnic weapons are successfully developed, no one is safe, especially Blacks.

Well if you can have genetic diseases that are specific to a race, ie. sickle cell anemia, then I don't see how it wouldn't be impossible that a man-made chemical warfare that pinpoints specific races can't be created.
Sad to say, you are right. Computers and advancing technology bring that possibility well into the realm of reality. It is NO JOKE!

View attachment 90700

Hey Negro, are you watching Charlotte?!!! Any other minorities out there doing stupid Monkeyshine and getting shot?!!! Of course not!!! Only Negroes are stupid enough to continue doing the same old jacked up Monkeyshine and keep getting shot.

Hey dumbass, I'm not Black. Rioting and breaking the law is bad no matter what race you are. So what's worse? The Blacks rioting in Charlotte doing a couple $100,000 worth of damage, or the rich white guy that runs Wells Fargo that just cheated people out of millions and millions of dollars?

View attachment 90700

you sound like a cop

View attachment 90700

You are not allowed to threaten people on this board. Reported!

Hey Lewdog maybe Bill's wife will bring back Midnight Basketball so you could burn of that hate you have built up...

I don't think this helps as being a violent jerk is always bad.
The Klan with a Tan out in force.

They said that last night, the same paid assholes that were at Sanford, Ferguson, Baltimore, and Milwaukee, were in Charlotte.

Well if you can have genetic diseases that are specific to a race, ie. sickle cell anemia, then I don't see how it wouldn't be impossible that a man-made chemical warfare that pinpoints specific races can't be created.
That's really expensive. Giving thugs guns seem to be pretty effective despite the collateral damage. Self-culling is great!

View attachment 90700

Hey dumbass, I'm not Black. Rioting and breaking the law is bad no matter what race you are. So what's worse? The Blacks rioting in Charlotte doing a couple $100,000 worth of damage, or the rich white guy that runs Wells Fargo that just cheated people out of millions and millions of dollars?

blacks are worse, they cost society in huge ways much more than that

View attachment 90700

blacks are worse, they cost society in huge ways much more than that

Every day some rich white guy sits in his ivory tower ripping off citizens for millions and billions of dollars, and here we sit with people blaming Blacks as the cause of every ill in society. Why? Because they are different from you and you are a coward. Go after the real bad people around here and go after the ones doing the most damage... but you won't. Why? Because instead of vilifying the true bad guy, you instead wish to grow up and BE LIKE HIM. How ironic is that?

Every day some rich white guy sits in his ivory tower ripping off citizens for millions and billions of dollars, and here we sit with people blaming Blacks as the cause of every ill in society. Why? Because they are different from you and you are a coward. Go after the real bad people around here and go after the ones doing the most damage... but you won't. Why? Because instead of vilifying the true bad guy, you instead wish to grow up and BE LIKE HIM. How ironic is that?

How true Lewdog ...
Your worship at the alter of the DNC is quite telling... Your cultish behavior can be helped with therapy... Seek help please...

upload_2016-9-23_19-7-46.png

How true Lewdog ...
Your worship at the alter of the DNC is quite telling... Your cultish behavior can be helped with therapy... Seek help please...

View attachment 90839

I'm not a Democrat, I am however a realist.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's worse. A couple $100,000 worth of damage in a riot, even if it is useless and does no good for society, or the theft that happens every day in corporate America by conglomerates of rich white guys. They steal your money EVERY DAY, but instead some of you guys focus on a riot like the one in Charlotte, and all of a sudden Black people are the worst forms of people on the planet.

Do you even listen to yourselves when you talk? Do you even read what you write?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's worse. A couple $100,000 worth of damage in a riot, even if it is useless and does no good for society, or the theft that happens every day in corporate America by conglomerates of rich white guys. They steal your money EVERY DAY, but instead some of you guys focus on a riot like the one in Charlotte, and all of a sudden Black people are the worst forms of people on the planet.

Do you even listen to yourselves when you talk? Do you even read what you write?
No, we believe rioting is a wonderful activity.

Forum List

Back