Rioting in Charlotte

So now, the Governor has declared a state of emergency. What does that mean? It means the National Guard can go in and kill even more black folks in the name of trying to secure peace and safety.

When you have a bunch of people running through the city smashing windows, vandalizing property, and assaulting innocent people the National Guard is quite justified
I am going to have to agree. The rioters ought to learn from the good people of Ferguson and handle this at the ballot box by voting their oppressors out and replacing them with their own.
. What does replacing them with their own mean, and who is oppressing the black people as a race (color) in 2016 ????? They seem to be their own worst enemy throughout the recent generations now. There is hundreds of thousands if not millions of blacks who are working and living the American dream alongside of anyone else in this nation. Just like whites there are many left behind in society, but good grief the government is taking half my check to pay for these people (white & black), to not parish, and to somehow get on their feet sooner or later hopefully. This idea that whites are purposely holding blacks back in 2016 is ridiculous. There are blacks out there who want to keep a false narrative going, because they can't turn and blame themselves for the problems in their life right, so it must be that they have to blame someone else. It's the same with whites who are falling from grace just as well over time, and so they are now falling into the same trap that the blacks have been caught up in as well. The economy is the key to it all, and the leadership that has been running the economy for a long time now, sadly has been a super problem for all. Get your heads on straight somehow people, and vote in the one who will create an economy that works for all Americans again. The Demon-crats have failed miserably since took the wheel, and it's time for a change for all Americans to be lifted up again. Hillary has nothing but pandering and race hustling to use it seems, and hopefully the blacks will be done with this type of bull crap that she's dealing in.

How is it possible that only this stinking race has trouble with pronouncing ASK, and why is it that this same race does the same fucking thing in every city around....the country? (Really the world)

The exact same thing. Looting, burning, yelling.

AKS lol.....

It is fucking ASSSSK.

You spelled it wrong dummy. It's "axe"!!

so why doesn't the white community simply murder all the non whites so they can be happy? Or maybe force them to do hard labor to make up for their years of laziness? has anyone ever thought of that?

Why don't we fly over the city and drop a rainbow of Skittles over the crowds so everyone can be happy?
I dont know? aren't white people afraid of skittles? you wouldn't want a black kid to pick one up we'd have another trayvon martin case

You may want to inform the racially mixed jury that Martin was killed over Skittles.

We need federally enacted Stop and Frisk laws. That and take 2nd Amendment right away from black men. Idiots pull gun on a cop and the survivors wonder why he was gunned down.
thats what the NRA is all about..... white's only guns rights, one little riot and your already demanding they strip an entire races right to own a gun.....
When that race proves itself to be nothing but monkeys, yes.

Every fucking single day in this country the black community continually embarrasses itself.
what about the white community what are they doing?

Working and paying all the taxes
so why doesn't the white community simply murder all the non whites so they can be happy? Or maybe force them to do hard labor to make up for their years of laziness? has anyone ever thought of that?
People who actually think don't have to ask such a retarded question.

We need federally enacted Stop and Frisk laws. That and take 2nd Amendment right away from black men. Idiots pull gun on a cop and the survivors wonder why he was gunned down.
thats what the NRA is all about..... white's only guns rights, one little riot and your already demanding they strip an entire races right to own a gun.....

Really? Calling Black people monkeys? That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the line. Reported.

Really? Calling Black people monkeys? That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the line. Reported.
Omg! You should scout the forum and see what white's are called. Matter of fact try out cave chimps! White fucks, Devils, Did the libtards call Bush an ape/ chimp?

Omg! You should scout the forum and see what white's are called. Matter of fact try out cave chimps! White fucks, Devils, Did the libtards call Bush an ape/ chimp?

Yeah that makes sense...they called us the devil so let's call them a name that we know is overly racially offensive. Yep, that sounds rational.

Yeah that makes sense...they called us the devil so let's call them a name that we know is overly racially offensive. Yep, that sounds rational.
Ya big dummy. This goes the way most discussions on race relations goes. You only want one side of it. Yeah! That is rational.

Ya big dummy. This goes the way most discussions on race relations goes. You only want one side of it. Yeah! That is rational.

No, any side of it is wrong when you cross the line like that. Period.

So now, the Governor has declared a state of emergency. What does that mean? It means the National Guard can go in and kill even more black folks in the name of trying to secure peace and safety.

When you have a bunch of people running through the city smashing windows, vandalizing property, and assaulting innocent people the National Guard is quite justified
I am going to have to agree. The rioters ought to learn from the good people of Ferguson and handle this at the ballot box by voting their oppressors out and replacing them with their own.
. With their own. ???? What, as in black folk or did you mean Americans of any color in general ???? In the context of what you said, it seems as if your suggesting that white folks should be voted out of office, and then replaced with black folks. Couple this with all the illegal immigrants trying to be made legal citizens that are being courted here by the Demon-crats, and wa-la you got a change out in white power ???? Is this the intended result of the agenda hoped for ??? Every now and then a slip of the tongue reveals some interesting stuff here.

Whatever crybaby. Must be a libtard.

Nope, I'm just not a racist idiot.
You're just an idiot.

Right, if the mods here don't do anything about the statement you made about Black people it will be ridiculous.
. No their just fair and balanced is all..

You're just an idiot.

Right, if the mods here don't do anything about the statement you made about Black people it will be ridiculous.
They don't do anything about demeaning whites!

You're just an idiot.

Maybe you get demeaned because this forum is full of racists? Heck, you yourself just said it was okay to call Blacks racially offensive names because they do that to whites. I'm sorry, but from what I have read on these forums... there are WAYYYY more racist white people than Blacks.

You're just an idiot.

Maybe you get demeaned because this forum is full of racists? Heck, you yourself just said it was okay to call Blacks racially offensive names because they do that to whites. I'm sorry, but from what I have read on these forums... there are WAYYYY more racist white people than Blacks.
You are an asshole. What I said was check the forum and find out what is said about white's! Are you too fucking cowardly to do that? And you are a racist. You accept behavior from blacks that you find offensive in white's. You are definitely a racist!

Every fucking single day in this country the black community continually embarrasses itself.

The Russians told us about a plot to do just that back when AIDS mysteriously appeared. Don't worry, the military industrial complex is working on it feverishly. Designer pathogens tailored to specific ethnic groups are on the way!
. Good grief.... How about keeping it real please.

Oh, I've seen articles debunking the Russian claim as propaganda. Perhaps it is. But I am not so naive as to dismiss it entirely. I did a little research to allay my suspicions. The reality I found shows that many nations are involved in research to develop synthetic pathogens.. Given the historical record of America's medical experimentation on Blacks without their permission or knowledge.i.e. the Tuskegee medical experiments, the leap I made in assuming race specific pathogens are being developed isn't that far fetched. A clue surfaces in the most unlikely place: Israel. A close US ally. The target is not Blacks but Arabs however, if these ethnic weapons are successfully developed, no one is safe, especially Blacks.

Last edited:

The Russians told us about a plot to do just that back when AIDS mysteriously appeared. Don't worry, the military industrial complex is working on it feverishly. Designer pathogens tailored to specific ethnic groups are on the way!
. Good grief.... How about keeping it real please.

Oh, I've seen articles debunking the Russian claim as propaganda. Perhaps it is. But I am not so naive as to dismiss it entirely. I did a little research to allay my suspicions. The reality I found shows that many nations are involved in research to develop synthetic pathogens.. Given the historical record of America's medical experimentation on Blacks without their permission or knowledge.i.e. the Tuskegee medical experiments, the leap I made in assuming race specific pathogens are being developed isn't that far fetched. A clue surfaces in the most unlikely place: Israel. A close US ally. The target is not Blacks but Arabs but if these ethnic weapons are successfully developed, no one is safe, especially Blacks.

Well if you can have genetic diseases that are specific to a race, ie. sickle cell anemia, then I don't see how it wouldn't be impossible that a man-made chemical warfare that pinpoints specific races can't be created.

Forum List

Back