Rioting in Charlotte

2m3oa5v.jpg

How is it possible that only this stinking race has trouble with pronouncing ASK, and why is it that this same race does the same fucking thing in every city around....the country? (Really the world)

The exact same thing. Looting, burning, yelling.

AKS lol.....

It is fucking ASSSSK.

FUUUUUUUUUU Even an owl can say that. :laugh:

I understand Lewdogs' frustration. The corruption never seems to be caught, corrected, punished or stopped. big GOVT is "in on it". Obama had 8 years yet it corruption is even worse? But GOVT is bigger? SEC let maddof roll along, bankrupting thousands.
. Yes, but it affects us all, so joining up to beat it is what all Americans should do. However, it doesn't fit with the racist lib against the whites agenda, so we get all kind of racist post by the libs here, and then the countering post by the whites who are offended here.

I understand Lewdogs' frustration. The corruption never seems to be caught, corrected, punished or stopped. big GOVT is "in on it". Obama had 8 years yet it corruption is even worse? But GOVT is bigger? SEC let maddof roll along, bankrupting thousands.
. Yes, but it affects us all, so joining up to beat it is what all Americans should do. However, it doesn't fit with the racist lib against the whites agenda, so we get all kind of racist post by the libs here, and then the countering post by the whites who are offended here.

It goes both ways, and I have by far seen more racist posts by white people here than Blacks. And not even by a mile.

It goes both ways, and I have by far seen more racist posts by white people here than Blacks. And not even by a mile.
. Well quit igniting those kinds of post, because whites are tired of being accused of crap they are not guilty of in a stereotypical way. I know blacks are caught in the same traps in some situations also, but under Obama the blacks have been at it alot more than the whites have been, so it all just depends upon which way the pendulum swings sometimes right ?

. Well quit igniting those kinds of post, because whites are tired of being accused of crap they are not guilty of in a stereotypical way. I know blacks are caught in the same traps in some situations also, but under Obama the blacks have been at it alot more than the whites have been, so it all just depends upon which way the pendulum swings sometimes right ?

Me quit igniting those posts? Uh, for one I'm not Black. For another I am one of the least racist people you will ever meet. I call it like it is, by the individual, and I have nothing to do with causing someone on here to call Black people monkeys or say they are less than human. Fact is, and others have agreed with me, this place has had a spike in white racist posts and threads recently. I won't sit here and say that there aren't racist post from the other side too, I just haven't seen them, and if I have, there sure haven't been enough of them for me to take notice.

Me quit igniting those posts? Uh, for one I'm not Black. For another I am one of the least racist people you will ever meet. I call it like it is, by the individual, and I have nothing to do with causing someone on here to call Black people monkeys or say they are less than human. Fact is, and others have agreed with me, this place has had a spike in white racist posts and threads recently. I won't sit here and say that there aren't racist post from the other side too, I just haven't seen them, and if I have, there sure haven't been enough of them for me to take notice.

Calling some one racist is a last ditch effort of a weak and feeble minded person to render another persons opinion on any given issue invalid. People need to stop giving the word power.

Then you must be quite literally blind.

Calling some one racist is a last ditch effort of a weak and feeble minded person to render another persons opinion on any given issue invalid. People need to stop giving the word power.

Do you see what you just did there? You made a judgment as a defense about people who you feel are passing judgment as a defense. Do you hit your kids as punishment for hitting other kids? Seriously. Think about what you just said... besides the fact that statements like Black people are monkeys is by far racist. In fact, saying another race of people is sub-human is the definition of racist.

. You don't have to be black in order to ignite blacks to go crazy or be confused about things. Just look at how successful Hillary has been at inciting blacks to think all whites except her & Bill are racist.

Do you see what you just did there? You made a judgment as a defense about people who you feel are passing judgment as a defense. Do you hit your kids as punishment for hitting other kids? Seriously. Think about what you just said... besides the fact that statements like Black people are monkeys is by far racist. In fact, saying another race of people is sub-human is the definition of racist.
. Yes and calling whites cracker, cave chimps and etc. don't qualify I guess ?

. You don't have to be black in order to ignite blacks to go crazy or be confused about things. Just look at how successful Hillary has been at inciting blacks to think all whites except her & Bill are racist.

Please show me where I ever "incited" anything, and not where I responded to someone that had already made racist comments?

Is reading comprehension hard around here? I already said that things like that may have been said, and I don't doubt that they have, but I've not personally seen them, yet I've seen white racist comments and threads spread throughout this board. White racist posts about Black people, Hispanics, Jews, and Muslims. About the only good thing I can say about the white racists on this board is the are equal opportunity haters.

Please show me where I ever "incited" anything, and not where I responded to someone that had already made racist comments?
. I said ignite not incite. The actions are found in those who get ignited by the rhetoric either being supported or being pushed by one side or the other, so being indirectly involved through the support of one position over another is just as bad. Charles Manson caused people to kill people, and he was no where to be found in the aftermath, and even though convicted, he still says he had nothing to do with nothing. He was just minding his own business, and was selling girl scout cookies when they caught up with him. Now this might be a little much for an example, but the points are simular.

Is reading comprehension hard around here? I already said that things like that may have been said, and I don't doubt that they have, but I've not personally seen them, yet I've seen white racist comments and threads spread throughout this board. White racist posts about Black people, Hispanics, Jews, and Muslims. About the only good thing I can say about the white racists on this board is the are equal opportunity haters.
. Just open your eyes a little wider maybe, because they are all over the place as well.

. I said ignite not incite. The actions are found in those who get ignited by the rhetoric either being supported or being pushed by one side or the other, so being indirectly involved through the support of one position over another is just as bad. Charles Manson caused people to kill people, and he was no where to be found in the aftermath, and even though convicted, he still says he had nothing to do with nothing. He was just minding his own business, and was selling girl scout cookies when they caught up with him. Now this might be a little much for an example, but the points are simular.

Wait, so pointing out when bad people are bad is just as bad, or worse than what the bad people are doing in the first place? So trying to counteract ignorance with information is bad? So telling people that calling people of another race a monkey is like telling someone to cut out the unborn baby from a woman's belly? Yep, it checks all the boxes. I gracefully bow to you and return to my boring daily labors.

Forum List

Back