Rioting in Russia

Look stupid Americans in 30 states just elected Trump president in an open and free election. That you don't like the man and your corrupt POS candidate lost is no reason to broad brush America with your personal opinions.
upload_2017-6-12_11-5-54.png

Look stupid Americans in 30 states just elected Trump president in an open and free election. That you don't like the man and your corrupt POS candidate lost is no reason to broad brush America with your personal opinions.
And your personal opinions as well as those who voted for dump hold more water than the majority of voters in America?? You got the pos elected Now we pay the price

What price might that be?
Well for starters the price one pays for making a serious voting error like I did in voting for GWB in 2000 and now you give us the worst moron the least qualified to ever step into our WH a liar first class

child-temper-tantrum-2.jpg
All America weeps ,,,,,,,except for a few deplorables

And your personal opinions as well as those who voted for dump hold more water than the majority of voters in America?? You got the pos elected Now we pay the price

Well for starters the price one pays for making a serious voting error like I did in voting for GWB in 2000 and now you give us the worst moron the least qualified to ever step into our WH a liar first class

and just as many would be weeping had Hillary assumed office.

The 2 LEAST wanted candidates in history

I know you remember the 2000 election, you've harped on it enough over the years.

didn't that teach you that the EV outweighs the popular vote?

Did you forget that lesson?

I know you remember the 2000 election, you've harped on it enough over the years.

I know it did and was a crying shame then we got another moron repub in our WH A bs war tax breaks for the rich etc etc etc and now you didn't learn from your mistakes and gave us one worse than GWB

I know it did and was a crying shame then we got another moron repub in our WH A bs war tax breaks for the rich etc etc etc and now you didn't learn from your mistakes and gave us one worse than GWB

I didn't vote for Trump

I voted for no higher office than senator

I didn't vote for Trump

I voted for no higher office than senator
Then you're not all bad

You want to say "EC" instead of "EV", right, Will?

upload_2017-6-12_11-41-40.png

Did you want to say "EC" instead of "EV"?

View attachment 132486
Electoral Vote, Electoral College

com se, come saw

Did you want to say "EC" instead of "EV"?

View attachment 132486
Electoral Vote, Electoral College

com se, come saw
comme ci, comme ça
kôm ˈsē kômˈsä/
adverb & adjective
  1. (in answer to a question) neither very good nor very bad; so-so.

You are lying, why?

You are lying, why?
habit

Forum List

Back