Riots Erupt In Dublin After Knife Attack Leaves Five Injured, Including Children

Wow! You're another expert on something you have no real live experience with? And you admit it.

You should start your own self-help group.
You live your life and I'll live mine. I choose civilized American Christian culture. Run along now and pick on some naive college kids.

Can I get on topic? sorry to disrupt

1700876160875.png

Violent protests erupted in Dublin Thursday night following a horrific stabbing outside a school in the city centre, leaving three children wounded and a community shaken.

The stabbing attack, which occurred Thursday afternoon near Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire in Parnell Square, left a man, woman and three children injured. A man in his 50s was detained by police and identified as the sole suspect. He was also injured.

Although police have not yet released information on the identity of the suspect, information spread online that the attacker was an Algerian immigrant. Protesters clashed with police, resulting in injuries and damage to public transport and police vehicles.

So they have their problems with third world immigrant assholes just like we do?

Forum List

Back