Riots in the streets of Istanbul, as Dictator implements Muslim law.

****Breaking News****

The latest on the Istanbul riots from CBS News.

The elected PM has turned into a dictator forcing Muslim Law on his Nation.

The video of this expanding crisis and is the purpose of this thread. Turkish protesters say they fight PM's strict Islamic views - CBS News

130602080748-01-istanbul-protests-0602-horizontal-gallery.jpg

"Breaking News" -- from a week ago.

Apparently Blotchboy is just now figuring out what Turkey is. Now all he has to do is look up what "breaking" means.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Photo Shop. And, a poor one at that.

Thought I was on the Ignore list??

Nope, that's not photoshopped, As if you of all creatures would have a clue. That's the "Bellamy salutë", which used to be de rigeur for the American flag.
If you weren't such a freaking dolt you could have found this out from the URL alone. Duh.

pledge7.jpg

220px-Bellamy_salute_1.jpg

Bellamy_salute_1915.jpg

Bellamy2.jpg

Wassamatta Belch boy? Didn't see this on "network TV"?

Amazing what happens when you pull your head out of your TV's ass and learn some actual history.

Last edited:

Nope, that's not photoshopped, As if you of all creatures would have a clue. That's the "Bellamy salutë", which used to be de rigeur for the American flag.
If you weren't such a freaking dolt you could have found this out from the URL alone. Duh.

Amazing what happens when you pull your head out of your TV's ass and learn some actual history.

OOOOhhhhh....

You don't understand that if a story is not on network television in America, it is not important.

Meanwhile you are wasting your time with the drivel about Islam. What is more important, current events or a book about Muhammad raping a nine year old girl?

You are not coming off the "ignore" list, in fact you are part of a permanent decoration in my signature. Which is how I found out about these posts. Got a PM from a poster who is laughing at you.

Plus, I wanted post the link in the OP again, because it's truth scares the hell out of you. This is precisely what you would like to do in the United States. Here is the link. Massive protests across Turkey; over 900 arrested - CBS News Video

You are such a joke.

250193_526805420669185_1089469650_n.jpg

Last edited:

OOOOhhhhh....

You are not coming off the "ignore" list, in fact you are part of a permanent decoration on signature. Which is how I found out about these posts. Got a PM, and felt I wanted to address it.

-- so what are you waiting for? Another mirror?
Quick review: you mentioned a "Muslim salute"?

:eusa_whistle:

pledge7.jpg

Bellamy_salute_1915.jpg

Bellamy2.jpg

Yes, Americans gave that salute to the American flag until it became associated with Nazis.

pledge7.jpg

Bellamy_salute_1915.jpg

Bellamy2.jpg

Yes, Americans gave that salute to the American flag until it became associated with Nazis.

Well he seems to have dropped that idea like a hot Bellamy. Now he's back to deleting his old post headlined "The OP", and then reposting it as a bump. Again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It seems some posters have no idea what's happening in Turkey. The government of Turkey has been secular for 90 years, and the people want to keep it secular. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the prime minister, wants to change Turkey to hard line Islamist government. This is the result of a leader wanting power he thinks he should have.

It seems some posters have no idea what's happening in Turkey. The government of Turkey has been secular for 90 years, and the people want to keep it secular. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the prime minister, wants to change Turkey to hard line Islamist government. This is the result of a leader wanting power he thinks he should have.

Yes, and this is why I keep posting the CBS News stories about the riots. The Muslim agenda includes turning the United States into an Islam country. Sure it is years off, but the threat is now as they lay their foundation to replace democracy with failed Muslim law. So, please, what I say is not as important as watching these news videos to keep up with the situation.

Here is the link to the original story of the dictator forcing Muslim law on his countrymen. http://http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50148086n

Here is the latest link from last night's CBS News about the dictator forcing Muslim law on his countrymen. Turkish police hit protestors with tear gas and rubber bullets - CBS News Video

Simply stated, you can't trust a Muslim with power, they are brainwashed to follow Muslim law.

protestnat0802_468x353.jpg

What did they say in school, when someone uses the word "only?"
Western education calls sentences with the word "only" to be a lie.

sharia-lawmuslim.jpg

Sharia law justifys stoning women, and treating them like animals​

Yes, and this is why I keep posting the CBS News stories about the riots. The Muslim agenda includes turning the United States into an Islam country. Sure it is years off, but the threat is now as they lay their foundation to replace democracy with failed Muslim law. So, please, what I say is not as important as watching these news videos to keep up with the situation.

Here is the link to the original story of the dictator forcing Muslim law on his countrymen. http://http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50148086n

Here is the latest link from last night's CBS News about the dictator forcing Muslim law on his countrymen. Turkish police hit protestors with tear gas and rubber bullets - CBS News Video

Simply stated, you can't trust a Muslim with power, they are brainwashed to follow Muslim law.

sharia-lawmuslim.jpg

So does the Bible.

Sharia Law must never be allowed to take root in America.

sharia-lawmuslim.jpg

So does the Bible.

Really, when was the last time you saw a Christian quote the Bible while stoning a woman?

If you remember anything about this thread, please remember this:

StevePomerantz.jpg
"CAIR's claim of supporting law enforcement is "ludicrous," said Steven Pomerantz, the FBI's assistant director for counter terrorism in the 1990s. The group has "a consistent, long history of being antagonistic toward law enforcement."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back