Riots in the streets of Istanbul, as Dictator implements Muslim law.

Muslims do not want you to see this CBS News video.

Massive protests across Turkey; over 900 arrested - CBS News Video

ss-120917-muslim-protest-jsw-tease.photoblog600.jpg

It shows Muslim leaders forcing Muslim Law on democratic countries.

If you watch this CBS News Report you will have the point of theis thread without Muslim distractions.

Last edited:
From CounterPunch:

"Boston, Saturday, June 1—Braving temperatures well over ninety degrees, as many as 500 people gathered on the outer edge of the Boston Common Saturday, across the street from the Massachusetts Statehouse, to demonstrate their solidarity with the protests currently under police attack in Turkey.."

Contrary to corporate media reports in the US, the protests in Turkey are not limited to secular opposition to religious aspects of Erdogan's vision of a New Ottoman Empire, but rather "a (virtual) constellation of detested policies: related to economic development and foreign policy, as well as social and cultural matters."

"Several protesters certainly expressed opposition to the government’s conservative social policies—which have included restrictions on consuming alcohol, and even bans on kissing in public.

"But just as important to people I spoke with was the government’s suppression of independent journalism and the shameful slavishness of a mainstream Turkish media that has been bought off or intimidated by the state.

"(Turkey currently imprisons more journalists than any country, with a constitution that makes 'insulting the nation' a crime.)

From CounterPunch:

"Boston, Saturday, June 1—Braving temperatures well over ninety degrees, as many as 500 people gathered on the outer edge of the Boston Common Saturday, across the street from the Massachusetts Statehouse, to demonstrate their solidarity with the protests currently under police attack in Turkey.."

Contrary to corporate media reports in the US, the protests in Turkey are not limited to secular opposition to religious aspects of Erdogan's vision of a New Ottoman Empire, but rather "a (virtual) constellation of detested policies: related to economic development and foreign policy, as well as social and cultural matters."

"Several protesters certainly expressed opposition to the government’s conservative social policies—which have included restrictions on consuming alcohol, and even bans on kissing in public.

"But just as important to people I spoke with was the government’s suppression of independent journalism and the shameful slavishness of a mainstream Turkish media that has been bought off or intimidated by the state.

"(Turkey currently imprisons more journalists than any country, with a constitution that makes 'insulting the nation' a crime.)

The foundation of this thread is the CBS News report that agrees with what you say.

The purpose of this thread is to get viewers to watch this report without Muslim distractions, and here it is. Massive protests across Turkey; over 900 arrested - CBS News Video

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk.jpg

It's great what you can do with Photoshop, isn't it?

ATT44.jpg
islam_will_dominate-not.png
Muslim_Protest_Sign_Insult2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
From CounterPunch:

The foundation of this thread is the CBS News report that agrees with what you say.

The purpose of this thread is to get viewers to watch this report without Muslim distractions, and here it is. Massive protests across Turkey; over 900 arrested - CBS News Video

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk.jpg

From CounterPunch:

Which authoritarian ideology poses the greatest threat to Turkish democracy, Islam, nationalism or capitalism?
Possibly the answer is all of the above...

"The current ruling party, the Justice and Development Party (JDP)...is the most decisive adherent of the neoliberal paradigm in all spheres from the legal to socio-cultural.

"The JDP’s electoral success has allowed it to play this leading role.

"It is the only political party since the 1990s that has been able to form a single-party majority government. It is also significant that despite its persistent attempts to privatize the social sphere in its first term in government (2002–07), the party made considerable gains in the 2007 general elections.

"It certainly owes this gain to its synthesis of Islam and nationalism, which appeals to the conservative majority of the Turkish electorate."

The Neoliberal Restructuring of Turkey?s Social Security System :: Monthly Review

I find it weird how the left supports relious extremist as long as it is Islam. How sad.

Nothing sad about it at all. Muslims blow up skyscrapers, marathons and thousands of innocent people as part of their "so-called" religion. Do Chrisians advocate Jihad?

"Chrisians" huh?

Well your hapless crutch of fixing blame on religion for all the world's problems, but it's interesting you should pose the question. This recent study lists the fifty most violent cities in the world. How many do you think are in "Muslim" areas, out of fifty?

cue Jeopardy think music...

Answer: zero. How many are in Christian areas, out of fifty? Fifty.

I'll be looking forward to your new thread "If we did not allow Chrisians [sic] into the US..."

So much for that logic.

Last edited:
I find it weird how the left supports relious extremist as long as it is Islam. How sad.

Link to this happening?

The point of this thread is to view this video. If you have comments about this CBS News Report about the Turkish dictator forcing Muslim law on his people, please post. Let's try to stay on topic here. This is not a pro-Muslim propaganda thread.

So ------ you still have nothing, and you're reduced to posting the same thing over and over in a thread that nobody reads.

yawn.gif

The dictator in Turkey needs to be removed like Assad. I'm really hoping these people fighting him are for freedom and democracy.

When are you on the left going to start fighting for woman's rights within Islam? Seriously. Or how about gay rights???

Last edited:
The dictator in Turkey needs to be removed like Assad. I'm really hoping these people fighting him are for freedom and democracy.

When are you on the left going to start fighting for woman's rights within Islam? Seriously. Or how about gay rights???

Wonderful idea, but as you can see Muslims are not that bright, and are afraid to stay on topic. (As well they should be, their terrorism is indefensible). Thought I would include my favorite photo. It really sums up Muslims in one picture.

Death%2Bto%2BAll%2BJuice.jpg

Priceless!

Wonderful idea, but as you can see Muslims are not that bright, and are afraid to stay on topic. (As well they should be, their terrorism is indefensible). Thought I would include my favorite photo. It really sums up Muslims in one picture.

How pathetic is this -- Belchboy is actually coming back to his dustbin thread, deleting his own last post and then reposting it -- just to keep it on top of whatever rubber room forum category it's been demoted to.

Truly a new nadir in troll innovation.

Does this mean that Turkey has an Islamist Government?

-Jeri

It means the present dick tater is trying to impose Sharia law on a secular government.

Yup, the muslims aren't trying to assimilate into Turkey or even western Europe, they are trying to shove their sharia law wherever they are. They want the rest of the world to assimilate to their beliefs and it seems they aren't going to be satified until that occurs.

Forum List

Back