🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIP Alan Colmes

Alan started his career as a successful stand-up comic. There was little if anything political I agreed with him about but he was skilled at presenting his Progressive view. Unlike most Progressives, he was also able to maintain his sense of humor through it all.

May God bless and comfort his friends and loved ones. He will be missed.

He was not only a stupid pathetic liberal, he also LOOKED like one. Just standing there you could see he hated america and hated white people and thought govt was the answer to everything.. Like his pal obama.

What a shock, I always liked Colmes, I rarely agreed with him, however he was intelligent, respectful and not unhinged.

Rest In Peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

This thread should be about Colmes.

It is most ironic and hypocritical of lefties bitching about insulting discourse, when they have been doing just that with Trump.

They always accuse their opponents of exactly what they do.

Is Rump dead?

Dumbass.
Sorry that you are unable to read and comprehend.

ASSHOLE!!!

Anyone ancient enough to remember Colmes' radio show in the early nineties?

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.

Then you could appear human and shut up. You must be so proud of yourself, kicking someone when they're dead. Grow up.

I'm full-grown, boy.....and Colmes was a fucking creep whether he's dead or not.

Last edited:
Anyone ancient enough to remember Colmes' radio show in the early nineties?

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.
Hey I go back to Llowell Thomas The Lone Ranger and Tom Mix on radio but never heard colmes's show

Its a shame for a family to lose someone that young.
Godspeed.....

That being said, I will miss feeling bad for him and mocking the absurdities he presented.....
He was never ashamed to embarrass himself.
And the poor thing , he always looked sickly.....

Colmes never looked like he came from robust physical stock, and he looked obese, but it is still shocking that he would kick the bucket at 66.

This thread should be about Colmes.

It is most ironic and hypocritical of lefties bitching about insulting discourse, when they have been doing just that with Trump.

They always accuse their opponents of exactly what they do.

Is Rump dead?

Dumbass.
Sorry that you are unable to read and comprehend.

ASSHOLE!!!

He was not only a stupid pathetic liberal, he also LOOKED like one. Just standing there you could see he hated america and hated white people and thought govt was the answer to everything.. Like his pal obama.

:dig:

SMFH

Holmes?

Good one Sherlock.

OH NO...the pissant spelling Stalinist arrives on the scene! :50:

A full grown boy you are? Like a Jethro Bodine type?

Keep walkin, homo.

He must be thinking of John Holmes. Which no doubt he does a lot.

Flashed anybody lately, pervert?

3641049-3075229721-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back