🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIP Alan Colmes

How sad. I watched him a lot over the years. Didn't agree with him politically for the most part, but I liked him.
Wonder what the short illness was?

I hate to see you guys fighting over this.

RIP Alan.

I'm of the opinion that people like Colmes and their support of Stalinist democrats, have hurt this country and it's people. Thousands are dead or destitute from the program failures of the leftists. I see no reason to laud him or any of them because they quit breathing....that should be celebrated not mourned.
Now you want to blame Iraq and the aftermath on Dems? Only in repub alt fact world

that sucks. I didn't agree with him on much, but he was one of the lefties I'd actually listen to if I caught him on the radio.

smart and very witty, could throw a way above average zinger, and didn't seem like a complete fucking douchebag just spewing leftie talking positions and propaganda like a brainless animatron.

bummer

Brenda Buttner a few days ago and now Alan Colmes...

I didn't agree with his political opinion but I am sad to see him go :(

RIP Alan Colmes.

Not for a republican. Too old if you ask me. He should have been aborted.

Colmes was a liberal Democrat and a reasonable and intelligent one at that.
All I know is he was on Fox. LOL.

He was there to play the talking head equivalent of the Washington Generals.
In other words he was put there to make Sean Inanity look persuasive.

We kinda find out at these events, who among us respects life, and who doesn't.
good grief, obama could be out biting kittens heads off and this guy would be defending him.

^^ Complete non sequitur. Makes no sense at all. There's no reference to any "Obama" in this thread. And the same number of references to kittens.

We kinda find out at these events, who among us respects life, and who doesn't.
good grief, obama could be out biting kittens heads off and this guy would be defending him.

^^ Complete non sequitur. Makes no sense at all. There's no reference to any "Obama" in this thread. And the same number of references to kittens.
Thinking Error: Black white thinking.

Then we can agree to disagree on this point. I will not celebrate Colmes death. But, I also was not praising him.
He may have had a different POV than I, but he did not do the things you say, alone. It was merely his POV, to which I did not agree.
We all are more than our politics. We are human beings first.

Well, politics is no longer a sporting event where we shake hands with the opponent after the match. Look at how they are treating Trump if you ever suspect them of having any sense of fair play or ethics. I've seen too many conservative deaths mocked and laughed at on these boards to turn the cheek any longer. Nobody here knew Colmes or whether he was a "nice guy" or not. All I remember are his oddball comments and strange behavior when a guest had made a fool of him. I couldn't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice and won't pretend his passing took him to a higher plane as a man....he was a snickering creep.

Then we can agree to disagree on this point. I will not celebrate Colmes death. But, I also was not praising him.
He may have had a different POV than I, but he did not do the things you say, alone. It was merely his POV, to which I did not agree.
We all are more than our politics. We are human beings first.

Well, politics is no longer a sporting event where we shake hands with the opponent after the match. Look at how they are treating Trump if you ever suspect them of having any sense of fair play or ethics. I've seen too many conservative deaths mocked and laughed at on these boards to turn the cheek any longer. Nobody here knew Colmes or whether he was a "nice guy" or not. All I remember are his oddball comments and strange behavior when a guest had made a fool of him. I couldn't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice and won't pretend his passing took him to a higher plane as a man....he was a snickering creep.
This isn't a political match ya idiot. It is a life lost.
Christ

Now you want to blame Iraq and the aftermath on Dems? Only in repub alt fact world

Who said anything about Iraq? 50 years of Rat programs from the public schools to the Supreme Court have left us $20T in debt, collapsing infrastructure, with 25% unemployed or underemployed, with a broken healthcare system, 3 lost wars, 58,000,000 murdered babies, and half the population being as stupid as you are. Add to that the broken homes, divorces, beaten and murdered spouses, and alcohol and drug abuse you cretins have given us....and you wonder why Trump is president? Colmes was a lock-step communist and his passing only means one less asswipe to deal with.

Not for a republican. Too old if you ask me. He should have been aborted.
Anyone ancient enough to remember Colmes' radio show in the early nineties?

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.

I never listened to him in the early 90's. I did listen to him after he left FOX, he was great to listen to.

Didn't he get an AirAmerica gig after FOX ?

No he wasn't extreme enough for Air America, he had a show on Fox radio, I think.
Anyone ancient enough to remember Colmes' radio show in the early nineties?

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.

I never listened to him in the early 90's. I did listen to him after he left FOX, he was great to listen to.

Didn't he get an AirAmerica gig after FOX ?

No he wasn't extreme enough for Air America, he had a show on Fox radio, I think.

Yes, for a number of years. He was great on Hannity and Colmes and was a regular contributor on many of the Fox News shows.

Forum List

Back