🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIP Alan Colmes

Then you could appear human and shut up. You must be so proud of yourself, kicking someone when they're dead. Grow up.

I'm full-grown, boy.....and Holmes was a fucking creep whether he's dead or not.

Holmes?

Good one Sherlock.

He must be thinking of John Holmes. Which no doubt he does a lot.
Jealousy will get him nowhere
Bet Horn was angry why Johnny the wad Holmes passed too

Surprising that so few liberals have failed to quit this vale of tears.....I mean, holding their breath and kicking their heels whilst lying on the floor should have some effect....

Gee, maybe those were empty promises about holding their breath until they turn blue?

Anyone ancient enough to remember Colmes' radio show in the early nineties?

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.

I never listened to him in the early 90's. I did listen to him after he left FOX, he was great to listen to.

How sad. I watched him a lot over the years. Didn't agree with him politically for the most part, but I liked him.
Wonder what the short illness was?

I hate to see you guys fighting over this.

RIP Alan.

He was not only a stupid pathetic liberal, he also LOOKED like one. Just standing there you could see he hated america and hated white people and thought govt was the answer to everything.. Like his pal obama.
when you look up "dipshit" .....this is the asswipe who's picture you see.....

'There's a crisis in coffee!!" lol, that's what I remember, one of the wacky commercials over and over again. Some scam to sell futures.

I never listened to him in the early 90's. I did listen to him after he left FOX, he was great to listen to.

Didn't he get an AirAmerica gig after FOX ?

How sad. I watched him a lot over the years. Didn't agree with him politically for the most part, but I liked him.

RIP Alan.

I'm of the opinion that people like Colmes and their support of Stalinist democrats, have hurt this country and it's people. Thousands are dead or destitute from the program failures of the leftists. I see no reason to laud him or any of them because they quit breathing....that should be celebrated not mourned.

Colmes was one of the last true blue old school liberals in politics. He was genuinely a nice man and could have a discussion with his detractors without being an flame throwing firebrand.

Didn't he get an AirAmerica gig after FOX ?

No he wasn't extreme enough for Air America, he had a show on Fox radio, I think.

Whaaat? Didn't see that coming. The election hit the poor bastard hard.

Did you hear about my neighbor who blew his brains out on inaugeration night? He was a huge Trump supporter. He had signs all over his yard. It turns out he was depressed over being a homo and alcoholic. I guess he couldn't wait for Trump to make America great again.

RIP Alan.

I'm of the opinion that people like Colmes and their support of Stalinist democrats, have hurt this country and it's people. Thousands are dead or destitute from the program failures of the leftists. I see no reason to laud him or any of them because they quit breathing....that should be celebrated not mourned.

Then we can agree to disagree on this point. I will not celebrate Colmes death. But, I also was not praising him.
He may have had a different POV than I, but he did not do the things you say, alone. It was merely his POV, to which I did not agree.
We all are more than our politics. We are human beings first.

RIP Alan.

Then we can agree to disagree on this point. I will not celebrate Colmes death. But, I also was not praising him.
He may have had a different POV than I, but he did not do the things you say, alone. It was merely his POV, to which I did not agree.
We all are more than our politics. We are human beings first.

Fortunately for us, the exceptions to that last line are willing to self-identify as such.

Forum List

Back