RIP Eddie Van Halen

His son's statement about him is heartbreaking. This is so sad. :(

May the Lord provide his family with every ounce of strength that they are in need of.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Whats this "may" stuff? If the Lord can do that, why wouldnt he just do it? In fact, why doesnt he do it every single time someone dies? Why doesnt he ease our pain? Is he some kind of sick fuck that enjoys our suffering or something? Only a dick would let people suffer when he can relieve suffering. Not a good role model at all.
Eddies son is in terrible agony. Why hasnt god used his god magic?

Because the Creator is not Santa Claus, dumbass.

His son's statement about him is heartbreaking. This is so sad. :(

May the Lord provide his family with every ounce of strength that they are in need of.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Whats this "may" stuff? If the Lord can do that, why wouldnt he just do it? In fact, why doesnt he do it every single time someone dies? Why doesnt he ease our pain? Is he some kind of sick fuck that enjoys our suffering or something? Only a dick would let people suffer when he can relieve suffering. Not a good role model at all.
Eddies son is in terrible agony. Why hasnt god used his god magic?

Because the Creator is not Santa Claus, dumbass.

Then it would be nice if people didnt lie about him. He clearly isnt in the business of using his power to lessen peoples sorrow.

Wolfgang is suffering and god isnt going to fix that.

Then it would be nice if people didnt lie about him. He clearly isnt in the business of using his power to lessen peoples sorrow.
Wolfgang is suffering and god isnt going to fix that.
You do not grasp the personality of the Creator most likely because you are an atheist idiot and couldnt care less anyway.

Why dont you go play with your dolls like a normal atheist?

most guitar players who tried to play "Eruption" failed at it. it's extremely hard to play, so fast and furious, like the Tasmanian Devil!

Eruption and Jump are the soundtrack to the best party you've ever been to, my friends

"when i heard Eddie Van Halen play, i thought "Fuck Yeah, i'm joining this band" - Sammy Hagar

Jump Eddie ...with Godspeed.

A little before my time but loved the music. Our kids love it so seemingly endless

RIP

the manager of KISS told Van Halen they had no potential when they were starting out

oops!

their first big break came when they opened for UFO in May 1976, not long after the KISS manager made the dumb statement

they had a big following before they even got a record deal. the guy who discovered them said he was stunned by what he say the 1st time he say their concert in VH's hometown of Pasadena

at the time they first got started, VH blew Journey off the stage, yet Journey kept them on the bill because they drew plenty of fans!

early VH stole the show everywhere they play, their success grew quickly

their debut in 1978 sold 2 million copies...they SAVED rock and metal when it was dying...EVH, with his guitar histrionics, transformed the staid metal sound to something vibrant and full of life!

Van Halen's manager says Van Halen intended to re-unite with Michael Anthony for a Van Halen stadium tour

"EVH wasn't just a guitar God, he was a gentle soul" - Gene Simmons told Classic Rock Magazine

Forum List

Back