RIP Eddie Van Halen

When a mod says that, can you link where it is. Music? Current events? Breaking news?

Where?

Do you see the rectangular box in the upper right corner of your screen? The one that has the image of a magnifying glass and the word "Search" followed by "..."?

Type the name Eddie Van Halen in that rectangle and the hit "Enter" on your keyboard. Easy peasy.

Seven years a member... you'd think a a person would have learne to use the "Search" function...

I'm not an expert in his music, but RIP Eddie!

1602024559195.png

Not really a Van Halen fan, particularly the two Van Halen brothers together, especially the way they treated people. I think they always thought they were better than they actually were. I think probably the 5150 album from 1986 is the only one I listen to occasionally. But certainly surprising news. Catch you in the next one, Ed.

There's no denying the impact he had on rock and roll. I remember watching him perform his fretboard pyrotechnics and being completely blown the fuck away.

RIP, Eddie...

eddie-van-halen-greatest-solos1.jpg

There's no denying the impact he had on rock and roll. I remember watching him perform his fretboard pyrotechnics and being completely blown the fuck away.

RIP, Eddie...

eddie-van-halen-greatest-solos1.jpg
i only got to see them play once. they came through dallas and did a "Free" afternoon show cause sammy mouthed off and said they would as his voice was out for one show.

but i was downtown in that massive crowd seeing one hell of a show.

RIP to a pure legend. redefined rock guitar.

Opening this one. Guys PLEASE look before starting a new thread. Thanks. :)
I try to but didn’t see one here or in breaking news when I posted this one. It can be difficult when you don’t know how someone might title their thread on the same topic.
and to be fair, i ignore around 1/3 of the people in here so if they posted it, i'll never see it.

His son's statement about him is heartbreaking. This is so sad. :(

May the Lord provide his family with every ounce of strength that they are in need of.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Whats this "may" stuff? If the Lord can do that, why wouldnt he just do it? In fact, why doesnt he do it every single time someone dies? Why doesnt he ease our pain? Is he some kind of sick fuck that enjoys our suffering or something? Only a dick would let people suffer when he can relieve suffering. Not a good role model at all.

Eddies son is in terrible agony. Why hasnt god used his god magic?

May the Lord provide his family with every ounce of strength that they are in need of.

Holly

Whats this "may" stuff? If the Lord can do that, why wouldnt he just do it? In fact, why doesnt he do it every single time someone dies? Why doesnt he ease our pain? Is he some kind of sick fuck that enjoys our suffering or something? Only a dick would let people suffer when he can relieve suffering. Not a good role model at all.

God bless you and the singer of this song always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you and the singer of this song always!!!

Holly

Doesnt god send people to hell where they live in endless pain, screaming and crying in agony forever? I dont know man. I think id rather be blessed by someone who is good and kind.

How many ear drums did the audience blow....over the years
They played LOUD

Thiers one famous interview with David Lee Roth.more more more marshals

Forum List

Back