RIP Eddie Van Halen

Here is what you need to do. I don't really know how to even find out if a topic has a thread on it already and since virtually everything can be political and since there are so many forums on this site from General, to Politics, Current Events, Music etc etc and endless pages in each forum, if and when someone says there are threads already, link the original one.

Thanks
Don't bother Kat anymore right now. There are three more threads on him in the last three minutes. Lol You nutters.

Here is what you need to do. I don't really know how to even find out if a topic has a thread on it already and since virtually everything can be political and since there are so many forums on this site from General, to Politics, Current Events, Music etc etc and endless pages in each forum, if and when someone says there are threads already, link the original one.

Thanks

Here's what YOU need to do:
" When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. "

Try using the Search Function, that's what it 's there for.

Three packs of cigarettes a day didn't give him throat cancer, it was a guitar pick. Even after death these celebs continue to kid themselves.

Thanks

" When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. "

I do that but only find them half the time I'm told there is already a thread. I have to GUESS search terms. Not always accurate.

Thanks

I do that but only find them half the time I'm told there is already a thread. I have to GUESS search terms. Not always accurate.
Yes, this.

Thanks

I have to GUESS search terms. Not always accurate.

mods have the same problem.

too soon? yea, too soon, but i couldn't resist. and i love Van Halen! and the 80s! but this is a worthy song!

Ejq_swmUcAASxOP

Forum List

Back