Rising African American GOP Conservative Superstar John James running for US Senate out of Michigan

Oh yeah?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That looks exactly like Obama Bin Spying's Presidency.

He put The Economy and the entire country to sleep.

The man literally accomplished nothing.

He was a walking Meme.

I suppose next you are gonna call him an Uncle Tom because he opposes The Genocide of Black Men & Women at The Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

He was a walking Meme.

I suppose next you are gonna call him an Uncle Tom because he opposes The Genocide of Black Men & Women at The Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

Marc is from the Malcolm X, NBPP wing of the Black Movement.

They haven't figured out that pissing off 3/4 of the White people and 90% of the Hispanics in the Country isn't real smart.

Too bad. We'd be 50 years further on were it not for them.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.

I really like this guy.

Too bad Obama left most voters with a bad taste in their mouth.....but if anyone could be the next Black President, this guy could.

Both Left and Right should embrace him.
giphy.gif
Why do you support Black Genocide, and Latino Slavery?

Why are honorable conservative Black Men a threat to your lack of masculinity?

Why do White "Progressive" Democrats tell you what to do and what to think and who to vote for?

Can you explain why The Democrat Party has not changed one bit in 250 years?

They haven't figured out that pissing off 3/4 of the White people and 90% of the Hispanics in the Country isn't real smart.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
Your ilk has been pissing off 100% of African Americans forever.

Has that been smart?

We'd be 400 years further if they didn't consider blacks to be 3/5ths of a person and actually treated them like human beings instead of wild animals.

In fact, they treated wild animals better than blacks, for 100s of years.

WTF are you even talking about dude? Do you have any sense, at all?!??

He was a walking Meme.

Marc is an Uncle Tom for The Leftist DemNazi Slavers, and he doesn't even realize he is living in chains.

Why are honorable conservative Black Men a threat to your lack of masculinity?

Why do White "Progressive" Democrats tell you what to do and what to think and who to vote for?

Can you explain why The Democrat Party has not changed one bit in 250 years?
Go and read the book When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America

Then come back and talk to me.

You are just too ignorant.

Marc is an Uncle Tom for The Leftist DemNazi Slavers, and he doesn't even realize he is living in chains.

I don't think Marc is 'living in chains' but people like him make it difficult for many Blacks to cast off theirs.

Victimhood is a disease and an addiction

Has that been smart?

We'd be 400 years further if they didn't consider blacks to be 3/5ths of a person and actually treated them like human beings instead of wild animals.

It was your Southern Democrat States that didn't want Black Men counted at all, and it was The Abolitionist North that forced them to Compromise on it.

All along we have pushed for Abolition, and Civil Rights, and all Along The Leftist Slave Master Democrat Party has hoodwinked and bamboozled you in to keeping you in your chains and under their thumbs.

Now they want to replace you with Latino Slaves, while killing you off at their Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

Why do you support that?

Has that been smart?

Not being critical but how long should ANY of us continue to bring up the UNPLEASANT past? I find I move forward faster when I look out the front windshield than when I look out the rear view mirror.

Not being critical but how long should ANY of us continue to bring up the UNPLEASANT past? I find I move forward faster when I look out the front windshield than when I look out the rear view mirror.
The "UNPLEASANT" past setup the unpleasant present.

You have no idea of what the "UNPLEASANT" past is, because it has been hidden from you, and given you a sanitized version.

You need to bone up on history son.

It was your Southern Democrat States that didn't want Black Men counted at all, and it was The Abolitionist North that forced them to Compromise on it.

All along we have pushed for Abolition, and Civil Rights, and all Along The Leftist Slave Master Democrat Party has hoodwinked and bamboozled you in to keeping you in your chains and under their thumbs.

Now they want to replace you with Latino Slaves, while killing you off at their Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

Why do you support that?

Go and read the book When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America

Why do you support that?

I am free in mind and spirit and therefore am not ignorant.

You are enslaved.

Cast off your chains.

Forum List

Back