Rising extreme weather events

Nobody knows the effects of extreme weather events better than the people that insure the insurance companies.
View attachment 501543
All very interesting but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you still into getting rid of CO2 --because greenhouse gas warms the planet? If CO2's now getting a pass I want to know but if it's still to be banned then we can skip the insurance costs & stay focused on warming.

Nobody knows the effects of extreme weather events better than the people that insure the insurance companies.
View attachment 501543
All very interesting but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you still into getting rid of CO2 --because greenhouse gas warms the planet? If CO2's now getting a pass I want to know but if it's still to be banned then we can skip the insurance costs & stay focused on warming.

Expat!!!

View attachment 501543
Insurance costs are not the best indicator.

Since more and more people are living in coastal areas and the price of real estate is astronomical and still rising it makes sense that a major storm will cost more in damages than that same storm would have 50 years ago.

View attachment 501543

Perhaps people's stuff is just worth more. The more prosperous a country, the more they're going to lose in disasters.

View attachment 501543
Insurance costs are not the best indicator.

Since more and more people are living in coastal areas and the price of real estate is astronomical and still rising it makes sense that a major storm will cost more in damages than that same storm would have 50 years ago.

Stop making sense!!!!! denier

Cut and paste parroting moron....

In 1938 a cat 5 hit long island.

Since then, no other storm in cat 5 has gotten close to ny.

To just cut and paste parroted easily discredited bullshit about algore's fraud does not even deserve be in enviro, it should get bounced to rubber room or conspiracy...
LOL Another Dunning-Kruger idiot sure that New York, or where ever they are at, is the whole world.

We are already having major fires, the floods continue around the world, and this hurricane season is shaping up like last years.

Does one version of CO2 cause fires and another causes floods?

During the past million years, co2 froze greenland while thawing North America....

Just do not notice any tectonic plate movement...
Damn, but you are are way out there, boi.
We are already having major fires, the floods continue around the world, and this hurricane season is shaping up like last years.
Obama lives in a 14 million dollar seaside mansion ..
and

During the past million years, co2 froze greenland while thawing North America....

Damn, you surely are on dumb ass, Greenland was covered by far more ice then than it is today, and the two ice sheets were probably connected.
1623796017320.png

and
but but the oceans are going to rise do to climate change ! Obama said so !

Damn, you surely are on dumb ass, Greenland was covered by far more ice then than it is today, and the two ice sheets were probably connected.
View attachment 501825

Lol....

Search for

Ancient Greenland green

Researchers drilled through the thickest part of greenland's ice, carbon dated pine cones etc. found under it = 400-800k years old. There was no ice sheet on Greenland a million years ago.

Greenland was a global cooling talking point in the 1970s, because as grenownd's plate moved NW, Greenland got colder, and the ice coming from the north drove off the Viking settlement there in the 1400s, and it is covered with ice today.....

Lol....

But but but a color chart.....

and
but but the oceans are going to rise do to climate change ! Obama said so !

And to show the world just how scared they are of rising seas, homO and Michael Robinson bought beachfront property on MV.

View attachment 501543

Expat!!!
Yo Todddster, where u been?

View attachment 501543

Expat!!!

Here.....there.....

You?

View attachment 501543

Expat!!!
View attachment 501543

Expat!!!

Here.....there.....

You?
well now and then I'm into a bit of this & that but sooner or later I---

Wait a sec.

Things have been well for me & mine I'm happy to say, and I've been lurking on these threads for a year or two & for some reason I can't explain a couple have caught my interest, which is problably why u saw me. U still a regular here?

View attachment 501825
The internal Combustion Engine must be 12,000 years old!!

View attachment 501825
The internal Combustion Engine must be 12,000 years old!!

It's as old as.........Rocks!

Heres the thing........nobody cares about this. :bye1:

For many, many years, the climate obsessed have been posting up this "extreme weather" narrative. Nobody is caring. Certainly, voters could not possibly care any less.

The reason is, the research all says that people's perception of the climate always depends on their local climate. From birth, people see weather events........all kinds. Routinely. They are unmoved. d0y.

When might they care?

If we see a statistically significant change. In our lifetimes, we havent seen dick, thus the meh attitude amongst the public.

When we some day wake up to news of northern Canada going through 10 days of 80 degrees in mid-January, watching bikini clad babes jet skiing on a lake in Manatoba county.........then people will pay attention. Not a second sooner.:oops-28:

Forum List

Back