• Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Why were the dead guys there?

What law did Kyle break by being there?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LAWS WORK?

Cite the statute Kyle violated by his mere presence in Kenosha that day.
He is mad because Kyle proved that an AR15 is a very effective defense weapon and shot down ANY hope of a bullshit "assault weapons" ban.

And Kyle shot some commie filth. That also made Dr. Love mad.

Right, Doc?

Lesser charges are still on the table. Reckless endangerment and second degree homicide. I will say that the prosecutor sucked, although his closing argument was solid. This judge is beyond redneck. The outcome he wants has become quite clear. Leading applause for a defense witness who happened to be a veteran? Please.
The prosecution should never of tried the case. It is a weak case and I think he was either pressured or wanted to make a name for himself.

Your arguments for this little prick are stupid. He shouldn't have been there, least of all with his "cool" gun.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The BLM/ANTIFA scum shouldn't have been there burning and destroying. The shithead mob should not have tried to kill Kyle. Is that so hard for little pricks like you to understand?

Kyle had the charges of curfew violation AND having the AR dropped because neither was against the law. He had just as much a right to be there as any of the insurrectionist shitheads.

That means they are looking at it and considering it first.

This is probably over in 1-2 hours with a not-guilty verdict.

It depends if there are any Left Wing assholes on the jury. Cases like this are won or lost on jury selection, even if there a random element to it.

The Prosecution did not present a very compelling case. In fact it was terrible. The Prosecution stating that Kyle should have just taken a beating was one of the most despicable things I have ever heard.

It was self defense. Absolutely no question about it. If there are no jury members that want to make this a political trial or who might be afraid of being beaten up by Negroes then the jury will be do the right thing and find him innocent.

Did Rittenhouse's friend give him the gun for vigilantism or for self defense?
Did the prosecution prove that Rittenhouse was a vigilante?

Neither matters in this instance.

3 men as a group went after a 17 year old kid, they chased him, knocked him down, hit him with a skateboard, and pointed a gun at him, all that happened before he shot them.

That isn't being a vigilante, that is being attacked by a group of people trying to kill you and defending your own life. Honestly he went longer without shooting them than a lot of people in his situation would have. A lot would have fired soon as the chasing started.

I think that the threats of riots from the Violent Left Wing Extremists and Biden's "white supremist" comment, and Psaki's "vigilante" comment will influence the jury and for that reason Rittenhouse will not walk, they will convict him of something.

Neither matters in this instance.

3 men as a group went after a 17 year old kid, they chased him, knocked him down, hit him with a skateboard, and pointed a gun at him, all that happened before he shot them.

That isn't being a vigilante, that is being attacked by a group of people trying to kill you and defending your own life. Honestly he went longer without shooting them than a lot of people in his situation would have. A lot would have fired soon as the chasing started.
I don't believe that Rittenhouse was a vigilante, but the jury might think that.

Forum List

Back