• Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
What will the verdict be?

How long will the jury deliberate?

This should wrap up soon.
It’s tough to predict jury verdicts. I may be correct in Asserting what it ought to be. But juries often do their own things.

In theory and hopefully in practice, in this case — based on the credible evidence and what the law actually says — the verdict ought to be, across the board,

“NOT GUILTY.”

If I am the judge, I give this jury another 2 hours to deliberate, and if they cannot reach a verdict, I would grant a directed verdict in favor of the defense.

I never cared about this kid one way or another. Was he defending himself? Yes. Should he have been there in the first place? No.

Even then, Rittenhouse should've remained with the other militia members, instead he ran off into a crowd of hostile demonstrators.

The militia members didn't back him up.

Rittenhouse was very much on his own. Very stupid.

If Baby Kyle hadn't been there with his "cool gun" two guys would be alive and another would still have his bicep.
You are Confused Moon Bat. It was Jump Kick Man, a fucking piece of shit criminal Negro, that started this shit.

Why isn't "Jump Kick Man" being prosecuted? He is the one that really started everything.

The Disturbing Story of the Rittenhouse Case's Mysterious 'Jump Kick Man' | News/Talk 1130 WISN | Dan O'Donnell

Jump Kick Man, whose attack on Rittenhouse (and Rittenhouse's subsequent response) arguably led to both Huber's and Grosskreutz's actions (and Rittenhouse's response to them), has never been identified--until now.

"The Dan O'Donnell Show" can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months' probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

Had Jump Kick Man been sentenced to even two months in jail instead of probation, he would not have been in Kenosha the night of the shootings. His kick, which prompted Rittenhouse to fire two shots at him, may well have provoked Huber to strike Rittenhouse with his skateboard a second time, causing Rittenhouse to shoot and kill him. That in turn prompted Grosskreutz to advance on Rittenhouse and draw his handgun on him, which caused Rittenhouse to shoot him in the arm.

Jump Kick Man's actions likely set these events in motion, and thus had he not been on the streets of Kenosha that night, it is entirely possible that Huber and Grosskreutz would not have been shot.

If I am the judge, I give this jury another 2 hours to deliberate, and if they cannot reach a verdict, I would grant a directed verdict in favor of the defense.
I know that in Wisconsin a court can require a “special verdict,” as they refer to it. I don’t know if that applies to their criminal cases though. I think it would have been useful to instruct them in the law of justification (muddled and complicated though they make it) and then ask a special verdict question like “do you find that the People have disproved, beyond a reasonable doubt, the defense of ‘justification’?”

If yes, the judge could then direct the verdict on not guilty. Of course, if they say yes, the jury should acquit anyway.

With the judge as his BFF, it will be not guilty...........pre-determined. White wash (in more than one way)
Riiight. A fair judge is really bothersome when you liberals have already made your predetermined decisions and fair rulings might get in the way of your desired outcome.

No they didn't.....he was the aggressor. But, as the judge's new BFF, he'll get off. A new Zimmerman for the Right to canonize.
Can you point me to the evidence that supports your claim? The State's own witness, the alledged victim, stated he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse first.

If the jury follows the law regarding self-defense and the standard ”beyond a reasonable doubt,” they should come back within hours with an acquittal on all charges.

It remains to be seen if the left’s threat of violence if the white kid isn’t made a scapegoat has an impact on the jury.

Forum List

Back