What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Having Mommy drive you and your gun out of state to attend a demonstration that has nothing to do with you has nothing to do with self defense. That kind of behavior is called looking for trouble.
Again for the slow and painfully slow he did NOT cross state lines with the rifle.

Affirmative - If hanging out with a Boogaloo Boi ain't lookin' for trouble - NOTHING is.

200828_vod_kenosha_shooting_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The first person to fire a weapons was one of the filthy ass BLM mob. Kyle was attacked by a BLM asshole illegally carrying a Glock.

Then you have deranged Skateboard Sketter who tried to bash Kyle's head in.

However, nothing to worry about Moon Bat.

The goddamn Negro made it the final jury selection. Kyle is fucked.

VERDICT WATCH: almost 1.5 hours into deliberating the fate of #KyleRittenhouse the jury requests 11 more copies of the complicated jury instructions...

THE JURY:
- 7 Women
- 5 Men
- 1 Person of Color
- 6 Alternates on standby@courttv

Affirmative - If hanging out with a Boogaloo Boi ain't lookin' for trouble - NOTHING is.

200828_vod_kenosha_shooting_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

He was only guilty of having a strong sense of community. He went out into the street probably not quite knowing what he was getting into.... thats true. Just like a lot of 17 year olds who sign up for the Marine Corp or army out of an emotional sense of patriotism....
Was he looking to just go out and shoot people? there is no evidence of that whatsoever

The 3 thugs were not attacking him, he attacked them.

Please provide proof of this.

During the trial you said you watched they had witnesses say they attacked him, they showed video footage them them chasing him and knocking him down and hitting him with a skateboard, and one of them pointing a gun at him all before he shot them, and the guy who got shot by Kyle admitted on the stand under oath he pulled his gun and pointed it at Kyle first.

Now, according to the retards like Dr. Love and Penny, anyone who acts in self-defense while in LEGAL possession of a firearm is "looking for trouble" and not entitled to a self-defense privilege.

This is EXACTLY what I told you all MONTHS ago. It's not that he acted in self-defense that bothers them. It's the fact that he LEGALLLY used a firearm and that makes the both angry and afraid.

GOOD.

BE AFRAID, BITHCES!

Their error is based in a misunderstanding of firearms and why people own them in the first place I believe.

He found it and so did the others involved in the shooting. It looks like self defense, to me and I think he will walk the prosecution just had a weak case and should not of tried to hit the home run but should have followed lesser charges.
Lesser charges are still on the table. Reckless endangerment and second degree homicide. I will say that the prosecutor sucked, although his closing argument was solid. This judge is beyond redneck. The outcome he wants has become quite clear. Leading applause for a defense witness who happened to be a veteran? Please.

Please provide proof of this.

During the trial you said you watched they had witnesses say they attacked him, they showed video footage them them chasing him and knocking him down and hitting him with a skateboard, and one of them pointing a gun at him all before he shot them, and the guy who got shot by Kyle admitted on the stand under oath he pulled his gun and pointed it at Kyle first.

She is a troll or a tard.

There are a bunch of uniformed twats in this thread making comments without any factual support, apparently relying solely on CNN to tell them what to think.

I won't bother listing these idiots. They have exposed themselves quite nicely.

No reply Otis Mayfield ?
You run and hide when proven wrong
like all your hypocrite friends on the left ?

Forum List

Back