What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
I don't side with anyone who burns or loots.
I also don't sign with self-appointed vigilantes who go looking for trouble and play judge, jury and executioner.
Well maybe if THOSE FUCKING COMMIE FUCKTARDS had not attempted to play judge, juror, and executioner, they would still be alive.

You have no argument here based in fact, law, or general reason. You are a cluefuck. You are parroting what your left-wing media masters command.

Did you listen to the trial, they you know he took the law into his own hands.
Go there was his right, Carrying a firearm was his right and not a threat, being attacked by 3 thugs made his actions self defense as SHOWN by the evidence presented at trial. If you WATCHRD it you would know this. if on the other hand you relied on the press that night you wouldn't since they lied repeatedly on what was said and covered that day.

Was Kyle in illegal possession of the gun?
No, he was not.

As I have said many times, the law against minors in possession of "dangerous weapons" only applied to Short-Barreled Rifles (barrel length shorter than 16 inches).

The prosecution HAD POSSESSION OF THE FUCKING RIFLE!!! They had no reason to NOT measure it and narrow charges accordingly.

It is prosecutorial misconduct to have included that charge because it had NO BASIS in law or fact.

Somebody should be sanctioned, fined, and suspended by the state bar of Wisconsin for that shit. Little Binger (little finger) gets my nomination.

Go there was his right, Carrying a firearm was his right and not a threat, being attacked by 3 thugs made his actions self defense as SHOWN by the evidence presented at trial. If you WATCHRD it you would know this. if on the other hand you relied on the press that night you wouldn't since they lied repeatedly on what was said and covered that day.
The 3 thugs were not attacking him, he attacked them.

Forum List

Back