• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Having Mommy drive you and your gun out of state
You do not know the facts AT ALL. This is why you should just shut the fuck up.

It was INDISPUTED that the rifle never left Wisconsin.

to attend a demonstration that has nothing to do with you has nothing to do with self defense.
until asshole criminals attempt to surround, corner, and beat the shit out of you?

That kind of behavior is called looking for trouble
And what do you call the behavior of the others? Looking for trouble?

Self-defense is not predicated on a baseless, unproved allegation of "looking for trouble."

Lets hope that don't happen, you seen Jan 6th didn't you.
Pelosi let it happen.
There were 15,000 National Guard in the area told to stand down . Why ?

Miller made the remarks during a contentious hearing held by the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating security failures in the days leading to and during the riot.

Representative Carolyn Maloney, the Democrat who chairs the committee, demanded answers from Miller on why National Guard troops did not arrive until hours after the building was overrun.

Last edited:
He was a vigilante? He went in shooting?
Affirmative - If hanging out with a Boogaloo Boi ain't lookin' for trouble - NOTHING is.

200828_vod_kenosha_shooting_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The 3 thugs were not attacking him, he attacked them.

What video did you watch? yuou must have missed the one where he was running away right? Why was your boy who got shot carrying a piece of chainlink in his hand? you know people use chain like that to hit other people with right? Why were your peaceful protesters out looking for violence?

No, he was not.

As I have said many times, the law against minors in possession of "dangerous weapons" only applied to Short-Barreled Rifles (barrel length shorter than 16 inches).

The prosecution HAD POSSESSION OF THE FUCKING RIFLE!!! They had no reason to NOT measure it and narrow charges accordingly.

It is prosecutorial misconduct to have included that charge because it had NO BASIS in law or fact.

Somebody should be sanctioned, fined, and suspended by the state bar of Wisconsin for that shit. Little Binger (little finger) gets my nomination.

He also had every right to be there. Just as much right as any protestor.

They were trying to subdue a live shooter and after he shot the first guy and he was not defending himself.
So if a guy comes after you with the intent to kill, which one person admitted doing, you are allowed to defend yourself. The video and testimony tells us that is what happened. Your active shooter scenario is irrelevant because the active shooter was defending himself from those that wanted to kill him.

Now, according to the retards like Dr. Love and Penny, anyone who acts in self-defense while in LEGAL possession of a firearm is "looking for trouble" and not entitled to a self-defense privilege.

This is EXACTLY what I told you all MONTHS ago. It's not that he acted in self-defense that bothers them. It's the fact that he LEGALLLY used a firearm and that makes the both angry and afraid.

GOOD.

BE AFRAID, BITHCES!

Affirmative - If hanging out with a Boogaloo Boi ain't lookin' for trouble - NOTHING is.

200828_vod_kenosha_shooting_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
That picture is propaganda, which is all lefties really have in this case. The image does not show illegal activity.

Sorry dude, Baby Kyle went looking for trouble and he found it without question.
He found it and so did the others involved in the shooting. It looks like self defense, to me and I think he will walk the prosecution just had a weak case and should not of tried to hit the home run but should have followed lesser charges.

Forum List

Back