🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Well, that's pretty ignorant.

See, the system we have is the system we have, and we have it for everyone. If it's going to blow up in someone's face, that person will be the one whining about it and how it's bad and how they don't like it.

When it blows up, it'll blow up in the face of someone like you. When Kyle Rittenhouse is convicted, I sincerely doubt you're gonna' be the guy laughing...

THe system is breaking down. More and more we have different rules for different people. I know that. I know that it is going to suck for us all. FAUN thinks that it will work out the way he wants.

It won't. Undermining the system is a mistake.

THe system is breaking down. More and more we have different rules for different people. I know that. I know that it is going to suck for us all. FAUN thinks that it will work out the way he wants.

It's going to work out however it works out...

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.
When I was 12 years old I took an NRA safety class at my jr. high school. Once passed I was given my first .22 by my father. Every other weekend my friends and I would tie our .22's on our bikes and ride off hunting or shooting. We did this for years, except trading our bikes for cars all the way to we entered the military. In all those years never did we have an accident. The one time we took someone with us that didn't abide by the rules he never went with us again. Some where along the way it was deemed boys old enough to go to war were not old enough to safely handle a firearm by ones that had never held a firearm. It is the duty of every American to teach his children the use and safety of firearms. In a country with 400 million firearms it really a no brainer, up there with crossing the street. So when some yahoo leaves a firearm out where a young person finds it and kills himself or a friend who do you blame the yahoo or the parent? Neither you blame a piece of steel. I have also not found any place in the Constitution denying anyone of any age of his rights. When someone is threating your life you have the right to defend yourself. The rest of the charges against Rittenhouse violate the Constitution which are like so many other laws which are not enforceable. All these laws and the ones writing them or supporting them should have been pulled from office and stand trial for violating their authority, sentenced, and never allowed to hold office again. But there are few Americans holding their elected representatives accountable. To these Americans may you one day be looking at charges the same ones Rittenhouse faces now.

This does not in any way address anything I said, and does nothing to negate his legal claim of self-defense.
His claim is certainly legal. He could claim that he is the tooth fairy. That is what will be decided in court,
along with his use of a rifle, his attendance at the riot with a rifle.

We have always had different rules for different people. The problem is that a certain segment thinks this is fair.

This story was originally posted on a Cleveland News Site. It is subscription only so I used this link. It is nearly a verbatim report of the Cleveland Story.

The White Woman stole more than five times as much money as the Black Woman. The Black woman stole once. The White Woman stole over nearly twenty years. Many times.

The White Woman got probation. The Black Woman got eighteen months in prison. The woman who stole more over a longer period of time got a slap on the wrist.

This is the “Justice” system we hear will be irreparably harmed if Kyle is convicted.

When I was 12 years old I took an NRA safety class at my jr. high school. Once passed I was given my first .22 by my father. Every other weekend my friends and I would tie our .22's on our bikes and ride off hunting or shooting. We did this for years, except trading our bikes for cars all the way to we entered the military. In all those years never did we have an accident. The one time we took someone with us that didn't abide by the rules he never went with us again. Some where along the way it was deemed boys old enough to go to war were not old enough to safely handle a firearm by ones that had never held a firearm. It is the duty of every American to teach his children the use and safety of firearms. In a country with 400 million firearms it really a no brainer, up there with crossing the street. So when some yahoo leaves a firearm out where a young person finds it and kills himself or a friend who do you blame the yahoo or the parent? Neither you blame a piece of steel. I have also not found any place in the Constitution denying anyone of any age of his rights. When someone is threating your life you have the right to defend yourself. The rest of the charges against Rittenhouse violate the Constitution which are like so many other laws which are not enforceable. All these laws and the ones writing them or supporting them should have been pulled from office and stand trial for violating their authority, sentenced, and never allowed to hold office again. But there are few Americans holding their elected representatives accountable. To these Americans may you one day be looking at charges the same ones Rittenhouse faces now.
What makes something constitutional in this country is if the SCOTUS says it is. The laws you say are unconstitutional have been tested. So you live in an alternate reality when you say they arent, and auch a defense would not and should not work in any court of law in this country.

His claim is certainly legal. He could claim that he is the tooth fairy. That is what will be decided in court,
along with his use of a rifle, his attendance at the riot with a rifle.
Read carefully what I said:

"...and does nothing to negate his legal claim of self-defense."

Nothing in your post changes this; indeed your post indicates you do not understand what I said -- "Legal claim" does not mean his claim his lawful, it is the legal defense for the charges against him.

Last edited:
No, I think I will stay and stay in your face, for the rest of your life.

When your shit blows up in your face, I will be here to laugh at you and call you on it, when you try to explain shit away.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you're not in my face.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But if it makes you happier to spend the rest of your life crying about it, so be it. I can live with that.

Dumbfuck, you're right, I do think the system will work out the way I want. But not for the reasons you think. What I want is a system that provides justice for all. If that means the state can't prove Rittenhouse didn't murder those people and he walks free -- I have no problem with that. If the state does prove it and he's convicted, I have no problem with that either. What I want is justice, even if my opinion of the case now leads me to believe it's murder.

Savvy?

We have always had different rules for different people. The problem is that a certain segment thinks this is fair.

This story was originally posted on a Cleveland News Site. It is subscription only so I used this link. It is nearly a verbatim report of the Cleveland Story.

The White Woman stole more than five times as much money as the Black Woman. The Black woman stole once. The White Woman stole over nearly twenty years. Many times.

The White Woman got probation. The Black Woman got eighteen months in prison. The woman who stole more over a longer period of time got a slap on the wrist.

This is the “Justice” system we hear will be irreparably harmed if Kyle is convicted.

What are you NOT telling us about the cases?

LOL

Dumbfuck, you're not in my face.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But if it makes you happier to spend the rest of your life crying about it, so be it. I can live with that.

Funny. I thought you people were terrified about how dangerous the Right was. Now you are laughing at the idea that we are angry.

Dumbfuck, you're right, I do think the system will work out the way I want. But not for the reasons you think. What I want is a system that provides justice for all. If that means the state can't prove Rittenhouse didn't murder those people and he walks free -- I have no problem with that. If the state does prove it and he's convicted, I have no problem with that either. What I want is justice, even if my opinion of the case now leads me to believe it's murder.

Savvy?

I understand that you are a lying whore.

Really? Plenty of people were at the riot and were not dead. Surely there is another choice he made, bigger than going to the riot.

You are such a dishonest partisan hack.
Nope, that was his biggest mistake. He wouldn't have gotten killed that night and he wouldn't have caused any shit for the city of Kenosha.

Forum List

Back