🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

You just can't be honest about this. Because the truth is that you have sided with the bad guys. As always.
Nope, that's just the way I see it. His biggest mistake was rioting. And no, I'm not siding with the rioters. You're just a fucking imbecile to think I am. They were wrong. Anyone there who was rioting was wrong and I condemn them.

Nope, that's just the way it is. His biggest mistake was rioting. And no, I'm not siding with the rioters. You're just a fucking imbecile to think I am. They were wrong. Anyone there who was rioting was wrong and I condemn them.

Rioting is generally pretty safe for you lefties. The police have been ordered to stand down. The righties know that if they give the dems any excuse, that the will be arrested.

So, the choice of GOING TO THE RIOT, was a pretty safe one.

Things didn't get dicey, until he chose to attack a young man, forced to walk around the riot zone, by himself.

That is the choice that got him killed. Not being there. Lots of people were "there" and didn't die.

You are afraid to be honest.

Rioting is generally pretty safe for you lefties. The police have been ordered to stand down. The righties know that if they give the dems any excuse, that the will be arrested.

So, the choice of GOING TO THE RIOT, was a pretty safe one.

Things didn't get dicey, until he chose to attack a young man, forced to walk around the riot zone, by himself.

That is the choice that got him killed. Not being there. Lots of people were "there" and didn't die.

You are afraid to be honest.
Dumbfuck, it's not about safety. It's wrong to riot. No one should. Not even if they can do it "safely." He shouldn't have done that. None of them should have. That was his biggest mistake. Just looking at his actions in regards to Rittenhouse, which was also a mistake, is not as big because even had he not done that, he still made the mistake of rioting. Whereas had he not gone to participate in a riot, he wouldn't have made the mistake of rioting AND he wouldn't have been killed.

Dumbfuck, it's not about safety. It's wrong to riot. No one should. Not even if they can do it "safely." He shouldn't have done that. None of them should have. That was his biggest mistake. Just looking at his actions in regards to Rittenhouse, which was also a mistake, is not as big because even had he not done that, he still made the mistake of rioting. Whereas had he not gone to participate in a riot, he wouldn't have made the mistake of rioting AND he wouldn't have been killed.

Nope. That was his FIRST mistake, that night. But far from his biggest.

The rioting, MIGHT have got him... spoken to sternly by a cop or something.

What got him killed was he decision to attack an armed man, who was willing and able to defend himself.

The way that you HAVE TO LIE CONSTANTLY, to keep your world view safe, is very pathetic.

Nope. That was his FIRST mistake, that night. But far from his biggest.

The rioting, MIGHT have got him... spoken to sternly by a cop or something.

What got him killed was he decision to attack an armed man, who was willing and able to defend himself.

The way that you HAVE TO LIE CONSTANTLY, to keep your world view safe, is very pathetic.
Again, it's not about the trouble he might or might not have gotten with the law. It was about rioting; regardless if he got in legal trouble.

Again, it's not about the trouble he might or might not have gotten with the law. It was about rioting; regardless if he got in legal trouble.

YOur pretense that you care about the law, is funny. Consider this my laughter. LOL!

Back to the point. He got his ass killed that night. Only a fool or a liar would not admit that the decision that caused that, was his biggest mistake.

YOur pretense that you care about the law, is funny. Consider this my laughter. LOL!

Back to the point. He got his ass killed that night. Only a fool or a liar would not admit that the decision that caused that, was his biggest mistake.
You don't know the reason he chased him. There have been conflicting accounts for that. But of course, even without knowing that, you think chasing Rittenhouse was his biggest mistake.

Sure, nutcase; whatever.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You don't know the reason he chased him. There have been conflicting accounts for that. But of course, even without knowing that, you think chasing Rittenhouse was his biggest mistake.

Sure, nutcase; whatever.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Unless he WANTED to be a martyr for the cause, yes, getting his ass killed, regardless of his "reasons" or "justifications", was his biggest mistake.

Unless he WANTED to be a martyr for the cause, yes, getting his ass killed, regardless of his "reasons" or "justifications", was his biggest mistake.
You can keep repeating your opinion until you're fingers turn blue. It will still be nothing more than your opinion and different from mine.

Savvy?

You can keep repeating your opinion until you're fingers turn blue. It will still be nothing more than your opinion and different from mine.

Savvy?

I understand what you are saying. But it is absurd. His getting his ass shot, was his biggest mistake of the night.

IMO, more and more, these calls to prosecute are more and more being made due to political reasons..
I don't know. The fact that there are dead people involved probably comes into play a bit...

And even if it does go into the "loss column", they still get the political cred of trying it in the first place AND can milk it as future evidence of "injustice" because of "wacism" or some such bullshit.

There's no "political cred" for having tried and lost a trial. Google "Chris Darden" to see how such a thing turns out...

I don't know. The fact that there are dead people involved probably comes into play a bit...

There's no "political cred" for having tried and lost a trial. Google "Chris Darden" to see how such a thing turns out...

1. Plenty of people have died in the riots over the last couple of years. Not a lot of concern for most of them. It depends if it serves the narrative. Pretending that Rittenhouse is the bad guy does.

2. Darden was on the wrong side of the politics. Obviously.

You might wish that posting things you don’t like qualified as a lie. But sadly it doesn’t.

No, I don't wish that. But thanks for playing.

Hey, remember when the media told the American voters that the President said that w.s. were "very fine people"?

That was a LIE. He said the exact opposite.

The media, the MSM, are a crack whores, and deserve just as much respect. And less pity.

No, I don't wish that. But thanks for playing.

Hey, remember when the media told the American voters that the President said that w.s. were "very fine people"?

That was a LIE. He said the exact opposite.

The media, the MSM, are a crack whores, and deserve just as much respect. And less pity.

Nice diversion. However. You accused me of posting lies. I never posted that which you brought up.

So what lies have I posted Scooter?

Nice diversion. However. You accused me of posting lies. I never posted that which you brought up.

So what lies have I posted Scooter?

I stated the truth, that people like you, ie liberals, lie all the time.

As to what lies you have specifically told, I would have to go over your posts to find them. And I can't be bothered.

You just can't bring yourself to state the obvious, because you NEED to put the responsibility for his death, on the man he was attacking, not on himself.
No, I've stated the obvious. You disagree. So what?

Forum List

Back