Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

Just another fake news lying link from the libnet...this is what you do all the time then you disappear when it comes to light how wrong your liblink is....
LOLOL

No worries, rambtard, I already knew you were full of shit.

LOLOL

No worries, rambtard, I already knew you were full of shit.
Your links are full of shit and that's how your head is filled with misinformation....snopes are you kidding?....

Just another fake news lying link from the libnet...this is what you do all the time then you disappear when it comes to light how wrong your liblink is....
I think republicans were spreading lies he was suing. It wasn’t true at the time but you guys spread it like it was gospel.

Well maybe now it is officially true. It was expected.

I want to know why rittenhouse won’t win.

Ill be honest I wouldn’t want Fox News politicizing my case
I don't know if he would win or not but it's moot since he's not actually suing. These rubes were duped yet again because a satire site put this story out there and cons are too mentally lazy to bother fact checking what they post here.

If they bring suit and lose they sure do...look it up....
I don’t think so

Unless it’s found they were lying maybe.

Here see?

Under the “American Rule”, each party to a lawsuit pays his own costs, irrespective of who won or lost. This rule allows individuals to pursue litigation without fear that costs will be excessive.Jul 16, 2021

I don't know if he would win or not but it's moot since he's not actually suing. These rubes were duped yet again because a satire site put this story out there and cons are too mentally lazy to bother fact checking what they post here.
I would sue if I were him.

I don’t think so

Unless it’s found they were lying maybe.

Here see?

Under the “American Rule”, each party to a lawsuit pays his own costs, irrespective of who won or lost. This rule allows individuals to pursue litigation without fear that costs will be excessive.Jul 16, 2021
Kyle admitted killing two scumbags and wounding another...what would the families of the rioters claim?.....it was self defense...Kyle could counter sue them and win....

No, I think he only has to be partially responsible. Even you republicans have all admitted Kyle was an idiot for doing what he did. But still legal. Well, in criminal court it’s different.

You need a great example. OJ was found not guilty. He lost in civil suit.
Why do you always forget? Are you just stupid? I am an Independent? How many times do I have to tell you this? There wasn’t a video to the OJ crime and OJ did not plead self defense. He pled that it wasn’t him. Apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back