Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

Yeah....good luck with that......it's all about the $$$$. He and his mom are even fighting over the defense fund money.
His mom raised most of the money---and hell yeah, I hope he wins hundreds of millions for what the fucking nitwitted immoral stupid libs said and tried to do to him.

That’s strictly compensatory damages. He also can sue for punitive damages - defaming an innocent person, acquitted by a jury, with lies about white supremacy - and that’s usually where the real money is.
Based on what I know, I’d be nervous if I was whoopy or joy

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
Wrong dummy they attacked Kyle...that's the point of self defense...the families of those rioting scumbags have no case at all....

Bullshit. In civil suit all he has to be is 49% responsible. He brought a gun to a protest. Let’s see what a jury says.
You are an idiot...if the families lose they cover court costs...no way would a lawyer advise them to sue Kyle...too risky....

Great, then you should be able to prove it....
Just another fake news lying link from the libnet...this is what you do all the time then you disappear when it comes to light how wrong your liblink is....

49%? You mean 51%? By the preponderance of the evidence. It is a gun he was allowed to have. So what law did he break?
No, I think he only has to be partially responsible. Even you republicans have all admitted Kyle was an idiot for doing what he did. But still legal. Well, in criminal court it’s different.

You need a great example. OJ was found not guilty. He lost in civil suit.

Forum List

Back