Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

Murder. There wasn’t a video the cases are not remotely similar. Are you ever not a complete moron? Honestly. How are these cases remotely similar?
Yea idiot. No proof at all and still the jury said he was guilty.

Oj wasn’t there. We see on camera Kyle shot his victims. It’s worse for Kyle. A fucking idiot. Even you guys spent days saying he was an idiot but what he did was legal. So he’s partially responsible. Maybe not enough to go to prison but....

Their actions caused the entire thing...what are you talking about?...what will the families say?...that my son tried to kill Kyle and so Kyle killed my son???? think man...they have no case.....
Hey, we’ve seen idiots who burn their mouths on coffee awarded millions. Sometimes the justice system is crazy.

THey wouldn’t have went after him if he wasn’t waving a gun around.

I don’t know. I won’t be a juror in his civil trials.

Yea idiot. No proof at all and still the jury said he was guilty.

Oj wasn’t there. We see on camera Kyle shot his victims. It’s worse for Kyle. A fucking idiot. Even you guys spent days saying he was an idiot but what he did was legal. So he’s partially responsible. Maybe not enough to go to prison but....
There was a ton of proof that he (OJ) was guilty lol. Kyle has a video that shows 100% self defense. Partially responsible for defending himself? No jury in it’s right mind will find him guilty. Not to mention in a civil case the criminal backgrounds of the people he shot will come into play. Are you ever not an inept idiot? You leftists are just plain stupid.

Hey, we’ve seen idiots who burn their mouths on coffee awarded millions. Sometimes the justice system is crazy.

what will the families say?...that my son tried to kill Kyle and so Kyle killed my son???? LMAO if anyone has a civil case...its Kyle against them....

Bullshit. In civil suit all he has to be is 49% responsible. He brought a gun to a protest. Let’s see what a jury says.

His firearm was perfectly legal and justified, due to the amount of thugs involved in the riots prior to that night.

Something I've been curious about. Why doesn't the left condemn all those rioters who were armed that night and nights before? People who were shooting off their gun for no other reason than to be a big shot and hear their gun go bang.

Rittenhouse never fired his gun unless he was being attacked. Justified. All the other armed rioters who shot off their guns, what was their motives? And why the lack of condemnation of the left for those people?

Why are people still talking about OJ? Is this an attempt by the left to change the subject?

It's working.

Honestly, are there any celebrities more obnoxious than Ms. B. and Ms. G.?

If a court does not want to send offenders to jail, then at the very least make the offenders listen to an hour of those two loudmouths.

No, I think he only has to be partially responsible. Even you republicans have all admitted Kyle was an idiot for doing what he did. But still legal. Well, in criminal court it’s different.

You need a great example. OJ was found not guilty. He lost in civil suit.
Oj's mostly all black jury was racist---that is why he didn't go to prison where he belonged. Kyle did nothing wrong---he put bandaids on people, cleaned up graffiti, and shot 3 violent felons who attacked him.

There was a ton of proof that he (OJ) was guilty lol. Kyle has a video that shows 100% self defense. Partially responsible for defending himself? No jury in it’s right mind will find him guilty. Not to mention in a civil case the criminal backgrounds of the people he shot will come into play. Are you ever not an inept idiot? You leftists are just plain stupid.
I haven’t seen clear cut evidence he’s innocent. You think those tapes tell the entire story?

Lawyer up

Oj's mostly all black jury was racist---that is why he didn't go to prison where he belonged. Kyle did nothing wrong---he put bandaids on people, cleaned up graffiti, and shot 3 violent felons who attacked him.
Only 1 black juror on kyles case

And sure that’s going to be his defense. Let’s see if the jury buys it.

I haven’t seen clear cut evidence he’s innocent. You think those tapes tell the entire story?

Lawyer up
100% and now the backgrounds of the people he shot will be exposed. He may counter sue and win? My question is why the hell do you always call me a Republican when I have told you 100x that I am an Independent? Do you have amnesia or are you just stupid.

Only 1 black juror on kyles case

And sure that’s going to be his defense. Let’s see if the jury buys it.
Oj's black racist jury---made up shit to have white jurists tossed off the jury such as "strawberry shortcake" stepped on one their toes on purpose as she left the jury box. Followed by black panther want to be male jurist giving the african fist power hand pump gesture to OJ during the trial. Following the trial 2 or 3 of these racists assholes actually admitted that they voted innocent to get back at whites for the black drunk Rodney King.

Kyle was never seen waving his gun around however, the prosecutor WAS seen waving that gun at the jurors during the trial, with his finger on the trigger.

Grosskreutz still hasn't been charged with possession of an illegal gun, obstruction of justice for lying to the police about the gun, or attempted murder of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Being the prosecutors star witness, has some privileges, I suppose.

Forum List

Back