Rittenhouse

Odd.

What would be the point of asking, without really asking? That seems pretty stupid.

I thought the law was pretty unambiguous...

Because you are only looking at one law. There are many, and they interfere with one another.

Link it moron. Your "1,000" bullshit number, like everything else you've posted here, is pure, unsupported speculation on your part and has NO basis in fact.

Sorry, dipshit, but that's not how this works.

Someone made a claim that "there are lots" of 17 year old soldiers.

Nothing has been provided; no source or link, to support that statement. It was, if I may use your words, "pure, unsupported speculation".

It's not my job to disprove some stupid shit someone belches up.

As for the 1,000 number, I was not claiming that there were only 1,000. I said that, if it was 1,000, that would still be a relative few out of over 1,000,000 troops.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend that...

No one was supervising Rittenhouse the night of the shooting. The mere suggestion is beyond stupid...

Their are only a handful of 17 year olds in the US military. But, please, cite your source for "there are lots of soldiers who are 17"...

The law is pretty clear...

That's a pretty big "if", and it's not likely to happen, simply because the illegal possession of the weapon is pretty cut and dry. One needn't be Sherlock Holmes to determine that he obtained and possessed the weapon illegally.

Seriously, with regards to illegal possession, what the fuck is so confusing?

948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(2) (a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/55

At the time, Kyle Rittenhouse was under the age of 18. That makes his possession of a firearm a misdemeanor. I see nothing unclear or confusing there...
Any adult above 18 years of age or possibly 21 years of age can be a supervising adult...and because of it is in reference to juvenile hunting...any one of the guys down the street of former military service are more than adequate to be the supervising adult. Line of sight isn't required. Supervising adult doesn't have to be a family member or anything much...and line of sight and supervision is really really ambiguous...so they can actually qualify for many people... like I said the law is ambiguous.

Kyle didn't obtain the weapon illegally. No one is claiming that at all except you.

Any adult above 18 years of age or possibly 21 years of age can be a supervising adult...and because of it is in reference to juvenile hunting...any one of the guys down the street of former military service are more than adequate to be the supervising adult. Line of sight isn't required. Supervising adult doesn't have to be a family member or anything much...and line of sight and supervision is really really ambiguous...so they can actually qualify for many people... like I said the law is ambiguous.

I see.

So, your position is that Rittenhouse was hunting on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Kyle didn't obtain the weapon illegally. No one is claiming that at all except you.

If what you say is true, how come Dominick Black is facing two felony counts for providing him the gun? Why did Black and Rittenhouse discuss the fact that it was illegal prior to Rittenhouse obtaining the weapon?

I see.

So, your position is that Rittenhouse was hunting on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin?

If what you say is true, how come Dominick Black is facing two felony counts for providing him the gun? Why did Black and Rittenhouse discuss the fact that it was illegal prior to Rittenhouse obtaining the weapon?
That charge has been tossed as far as I know. I'm thinking that you haven't been able to keep up.

Well, that's just fabulous.

I've never said there have never been 17 year olds in the military. I've said there aren't a lot of 17 year old in the military now. I said that in response to someone who stupidly claimed "there are lots of soldiers" who are 17.

That's simply not true and, considering that the claim has not been supported, there's no reason to believe it.

In 2020, The United States Army had 480,893 soldiers. The Army National Guard had 336,129 soldiers and the U.S. Army Reserve had 188,703 soldiers. The combined-component strength of the U.S. Army was 1,005,725 soldiers.

Not a lot of them were 17 years old. Even if there were 1,000 of them, compared to the total force strength, it was a relative few...
Many when they sign up are 17---the kids get older. So many of your 20, 30, 40 year old military joined when they were 17.

That charge has been tossed as far as I know. I'm thinking that you haven't been able to keep up.

As far as you know?

When were those charges dropped?

This is from four days ago:

"The friend, Dominick Black, now 20, acknowledged that he was cooperating with prosecutors in hopes of avoiding prison. Mr. Black faces two felony charges for giving the gun to Mr. Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time and too young to buy it legally himself."

The friend who bought the weapon used by Kyle Rittenhouse was the first witness to testify.

This is from three days ago:

"Black is set to face charges himself for purchasing the AR-15-style rifle used by Rittenhouse, who at 17 years old was too young to legally buy or own the weapon."

Friend testifies Rittenhouse was 'freaking out' after shooting

Maybe it's you who should try to "keep up"...

That's a lie.

Why are you lying?

Rosenbaum was unarmed...

The defense has already presented a photo of the pedo armed with a large length of very large chain. So yes, he WAS armed. You should be more careful hurling the term liar around. Maybe I am just better informed on the subject, as is apparently the fact here, than you are.

Boy, I bet you're a real tough guy, huh? A real ruffian. People who make such claims are always the biggest pussies in a thread.

Gather up your skirt and run away, pussy...
Triggered much, moron. You make asinine statements and get called out and that is the best you can come up with--I know who I'm dealing with. A keyboard warrior of stolen valor. Your kind is all over.

Many when they sign up are 17---the kids get older. So many of your 20, 30, 40 year old military joined when they were 17.

Well, you're just fucking brilliant.

The statement wasn't that a lot of 17 year olds sign up. The statement was that there "are lots of soldiers who are 17". That means, right now, there are a lot of 17 year old soldiers in the Army.

That statement remains unsupported...

The defense has already presented a photo of the pedo armed with a large length of very large chain. So yes, he WAS armed. You should be more careful hurling the term liar around. Maybe I am just better informed on the subject, as is apparently the fact here, than you are.

Mea culpa. I'd not seen that photo.

Did he have that chain with him when Rittenhouse shot him? I don't recall seeing it on the ground where he was laying after being shot, and if he had it with him just prior to being shot it doesn't make sense that he would throw a plastic bag with medicine in it at Rittenhouse as opposed to a length of heavy duty chain...

Triggered much, moron. You make asinine statements and get called out and that is the best you can come up with--I know who I'm dealing with. A keyboard warrior of stolen valor. Your kind is all over.

Fuck off , Nancy. You latch onto some bullshit claim and then, when you're shown how fucking stupid that claim is, you resort to threatening to beat someone up.

You're a two-bit pussy, incapable of beating anyone...

Forum List

Back