Rivals or Enemies?

There is only one party whose leader is calling for unity, dialog and compromise.
After four years of doing nothing but stonewalling, shouting down opponents, and burning shit down.

The sanctimony breaks all previous records.

For two year they didn't control a single branch of government. Trumpybear is just a terrible deal maker.

President Elect Biden has had no political power for 4 years.
Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one.

Take your phony pleas for "unity" and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

There is only one party whose leader is calling for unity, dialog and compromise.
Yeah, sure, slave.....Your prog masters told you to vote against the President because Joe Bite Me, who hid in his bunker for 6 months and didnt denounce BLM/ANTIFA until his poll numbers went south, now the dumbass is calling for unity....How can you have "unity" when your side teaches diversity...To divide....

Where's the beef? Calling for something is nice in a campaign. We'll see how he leads. First off, Dems need to embrace the EC and abide its mandate to represent the whole country, and not just their favored demographic.

A gracious concession certain isn't coming from the losing side. Ford Bush I and Bush II were all Republican Presidents who very gracious in their losses.

A final exclamation point of why the Trumpybear was simply not fit for the office.

Last edited:
Where's the beef? Calling for something is nice in a campaign. We'll see how he leads. First off, Dems need to embrace the EC and abide its mandate to represent the whole country, and not just their favored demographic.

A gracious concession certain isn't coming from the losing side. Ford Bush I and Bush II were all Republican Presidents who very gracious in their losses.

A final exclamation point of why the Trumpybear was simply not being fit for the office.

Literally no one with a functioning brain believes the numbers in this election.
No one.
Not even someone as stupid and blind as you.

A final exclamation point of why the Trumpybear was simply not being fit for the office.
Fuck off and die, you slave....4 fucking years your side attacked this President, gracious my ass, those Bushes were progs just like you....

After four years of doing nothing but stonewalling, shouting down opponents, and burning shit down.

For two year they didn't control a single branch of government. Trumpybear is just a terrible deal maker.

Not my pleas dipshit. I hope he uses the newly proclaimed power of the Executive to demand his AG open criminal investigations into all of Trumpybears enablers in Congress. He should use the full power of the Federal government and the FBI to target political opponents because, it's good for America, in his opinion.

But he wont. He'll play nice. Like the Dems always do.

Literally no one with a functioning brain believes the numbers in this election.
No one.

No one who watches NewMaxine has a functioning brain.

It was a historic landslide. Greatest in history, everybody is talking about how great it is, you know, in the real world.......

Not my pleas dipshit. I hope he uses the newly proclaimed power of the Executive to demand his AG open criminal investigations into all of Trumpybears enablers in Congress. He should use the full power of the Federal government and the FBI to target political opponents because, it's good for America, in his opinion.

Your fucking ignorance is stupefying.

No one.

No one who watches NewMaxine has a functioning brain.

It was a historic landslide. Greatest in history, everybody is talking about how great it is, you know, in the real world.......

Ha!
No.

For clarity:
the difference between an enemy and a rival
is that an enemy is someone who is hostile to, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, or intends injury to someone else while a rival is a competitor (person, team, company, etc) with the same goal as another, or striving to attain the same thing.

For clarity:
the difference between enemy and rival
is that an enemy is someone who is hostile to, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, or intends injury to someone else while a rival is a competitor (person, team, company, etc) with the same goal as another, or striving to attain the same thing.

Hate Radio has had a big influence in turning Americans against Americans.

For clarity:

Agreed. So much of our supposed "news" media have become willfully slanted. I remember when the news corps used to pride itself on objectivity. That's all but gone now.

The left and the right, as represented by the two major parties, have become enemies in the US. That might seem a given to many of you, but it really makes no sense. They should be rivals, but not enemies. It's so bad that the parties fear each other more than the fear outside interests, ie other nations or groups that might genuinely be promoting our downfall.

How did we get here, and how can we turn it around?

We got here by the Republican Party representing foreign interests instead of the people.
Hopefully you can appreciate that any effort to unite us will first need to get over the finger pointing and resist the urge to blame "the other side".
Or, maybe you can't.

The left and the right, as represented by the two major parties, have become enemies in the US. That might seem a given to many of you, but it really makes no sense. They should be rivals, but not enemies. It's so bad that the parties fear each other more than the fear outside interests, ie other nations or groups that might genuinely be promoting our downfall.

How did we get here, and how can we turn it around?
About half of Americans now want to repeal the First Amendment.

Source?

He should use the full power of the Federal government
Adolf HItler

For clarity:

Hate radio......Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa......How many Conservatives do you see out there Burning, Looting and Murdering? You are such a slave of the left.....

For clarity:

Hate radio......Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa......How many Conservatives do you see out there Burning, Looting and Murdering? You are such a slave of the left.....

Like this guy, bigley influenced, bigley.

He should use the full power of the Federal government
Adolf HItler

Hitler? How about Trumpy-Barr.

Forum List

Back