RNC convention

image.jpeg

They weaponized grief.
Melania isn't a great speaker. I ain't sayin she's a gold digger.

I can't wait for the dnc to start letting trump and pence have it as soon as the Republican convention is over.

Omg they just announced Bob Dole. He's the only Republican big name there tonight. Lol

Oh and Rudy. A mayor and failed Republican failed presidential candidate. No Palin, Herman Cain, Michelle bachman, newt, Christie, Cruz, huckabee, Paul Ryan, McCain, Romney, bush
Christie is there and English is her 2nd language yet she sounds better than stutterer blue gums Obama

They weaponized grief.

I can't wait for the dnc to start letting trump and pence have it as soon as the Republican convention is over.

Omg they just announced Bob Dole. He's the only Republican big name there tonight. Lol

Oh and Rudy. A mayor and failed Republican failed presidential candidate. No Palin, Herman Cain, Michelle bachman, newt, Christie, Cruz, huckabee, Paul Ryan, McCain, Romney, bush
Christie is there and English is her 2nd language yet she sounds better than stutterer blue gums Obama

I mean you just gonna lie like that? Now I know you'll say anything.:cuckoo:

This should be the theme song of the RNC.

To Trump: Republicans can't live with or without you. :laugh2: :rock: :mm:

Well peckerbreaths it is only the first night. 3 more nights to go. Make sure you check back here each night and report who has showed up. Then we will compare who show's up in the city of brotherly love... On the agenda the first night in Philly...
upload_2016-7-18_22-41-5.png

They weaponized grief.

I doubt Bob Dole even knows where the fuck he's at.

Well peckerbreaths it is only the first night. 3 more nights to go. Make sure you check back here each night and report who has showed up. Then we will compare who show's up in the city of brotherly love... On the agenda the first night in Philly...
View attachment 82064

They have Scott Baio and Anthony Sabato Jr to kick off the party. That's a good sign. You'll say it rocked no matter who comes next, later or at all.

Was the guy from WKRP in Cincinnati busy?

BLM is pushing war on our cops and libs love it.
Cons are the ones that seem to post with so much glee whenever a cop dies. While libs deplore needless deaths, a lot of cons seem to be happy when the narrative changes regardless of the death toll. Case in point: the gleeful posts whenever someone dies Chicago.

They weaponized grief.

Scott Walker is there!

Sorry it took so long to reply I was choking my neck and chicken while listening to trumps mail order bride. She's as young as Monica lewinski. And trump was fucking Melania while he was still married. He's a bill Clinton. But you guys don't care about that anymore

Anyone else watching? Mother of one of the Benghazi soldiers that died is speaking
Rudy Guliani is pushing for war with Iran just like McCain tried.

I told you voting GOP means Ww3.

After 8 years Iran hasn't been a problem. Republicans want to bring Iran into the war on terror.

and BLM is pushing war on our cops and libs love it.
Are you kidding? those incidences help trump.

But nothing's going to help trump. Trump doesn't have enough support from any group and that includes republicans

They weaponized grief.

Scott Walker is there!

Sorry it took so long to reply I was choking my neck and chicken while listening to trumps mail order bride. She's as young as Monica lewinski. And trump was fucking Melania while he was still married. He's a bill Clinton. But you guys don't care about that anymore
My my sour grapes dear

Donald Trump never met Melania in the oval office to get a hummer did he... Melania never worked for Trump. Trump was a private citizen when he started dating Melania. moanica was a subordinate in the White House to willie. Melania is 4 years older than moanica.

bobo why do you make things up? Do you feel important when you do that?

View attachment 82064

They have Scott Baio and Anthony Sabato Jr to kick off the party. That's a good sign. You'll say it rocked no matter who comes next, later or at all.

Was the guy from WKRP in Cincinnati busy?

Did Queen let trump use we are the champions?

They weaponized grief.

Scott Walker is there!

My my sour grapes dear
Oh you don't mind trump cheated on his wife? But you care bill did, remember?

Just like it bothered you guys that Clinton smoked weed but didn't mind Gw bush was an alcoholic and former cocaine user. But you didn't want to talk about that

Donald Trump never met Melania in the oval office to get a hummer did he... Melania never worked for Trump. Trump was a private citizen when he started dating Melania. moanica was a subordinate in the White House to willie. Melania is 4 years older than moanica.

bobo why do you make things up? Do you feel important when you do that?
What do you mean make things up? You didn't disprove anything I said. You simply pointed out differences. You think 4 years makes trump any less of a dirty old man?

At least Monica wanted to fuck bill. Melania clearly didn't marry for love

Forum List

Back