RNC sets up their own ballot boxes, mimic official boxes, probably commits felonies

Reports from California of ballot boxes that are not placed or maintained by the state. They label themselves as “official” but aren’t. They’re placed by the RNC.

This not just incredibly stupid, but very likely illegal.

I would agree.

Can anyone give a credible reason for this ?

Reports from California of ballot boxes that are not placed or maintained by the state. They label themselves as “official” but aren’t. They’re placed by the RNC.

Agreed.

Such is the reprehensible right.

Agreed.

Such is the reprehensible right.
Hahahahahahahahaha as opposed to the demonic Democrats.

Return the ballot to a vote by mail ballot dropoff location within the state that is provided pursuant to Section 3025 or 4005
You didn’t happen to read section 3025 or 4005, did you.
I couldn't because I don't have the REQUIRED CREDENTIALS to log in and read it.
Well, if you had read those sections, they stipulate that such a box can only be established by the local elections board, not the Republican Party.

So, FAIL
How the fuck is it a fail on my part when the info you are using as proof is fucking gated?
You proclaimed my post a fail without all the facts. Did you not?
It's not a fail, Cecil. I approve this tactic.

Return the ballot to a vote by mail ballot dropoff location within the state that is provided pursuant to Section 3025 or 4005
Well, if you had read those sections, they stipulate that such a box can only be established by the local elections board, not the Republican Party.

So, FAIL
How the fuck is it a fail on my part when the info you are using as proof is fucking gated?
I did. You have yet to give any VERIFIABLE FACTS
Yet you admit to not having read the very relevant sections that prove me right.

So, FAIL
Yet you admit to not having read the very relevant sections that prove me right.
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

I
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
T
E
D

So, FAIL
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

I
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
T
E
D
Doesn’t change the fact that you posted that I “failed” despite not having all the information. Embarrassing.

So, FAIL
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

I
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
T
E
D
Doesn’t change the fact that you posted that I “failed” despite not having all the information. Embarrassing.
You didn't post the LOCKED info until it was requested and even then there is no way to know if the info supports your claim because its GATED.

Still a fail

So, FAIL
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

I
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
T
E
D
It takes a modicum of internet literacy to find the relevant sections.

Fail

So, FAIL
B
E
C
A
U
S
E

I
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
T
E
D
You didn't post the LOCKED info until it was requested and even then there is no way to know if the info supports your claim because its GATED.

Still a fail

Free tip, don’t run your mouth unless you know what you’re talking about. You’ll look less stupid if you do so.

It's a pattern..In some republican controlled states they are limiting drop boxes to one per county. In others they are putting out their own 'official drop boxes' in democratic heavy precincts. You know damn well those ballots will be dropped off at the local registrars office one minute before the deadline knowing they will be labeled to late to count.

Fake News. They are COMPLETELY legal and the CA GOP has told them to go pound sand.

California Republicans are setting up their own ballot drop boxes

Placeholder Image

And Democrats are seeing red
[/url]

Republicans have added a twist to the story. They’ve taken to distributing their own drop boxes in locations including churches and gun shops. These collection boxes are not produced or placed by state election officials, so the Democrats in charge of the state are complaining loudly, claiming that the boxes are illegal. But the GOP is telling them to pound sand. (Associated Press)

California’s pretentious chief elections official on Monday ordered Republicans to remove "unofficial" ballot drop boxes from churches, gun shops and other locations and Attorney General and Idiot Xavier Becerra warned those behind the “vote tampering” could face prosecution.

Republicans told them to "stuff it" refused, California’s liberal ballot collection law allows anyone to collect ballots from voters and deliver them to county election offices.

“We’re going to continue our ballot harvesting program,” California Republican Party spokesman Hector Barajas said.​

California, for the first time. mailed ballots for the Nov. 3 election to all active registered voters — more than 21 million people. The ballots come with pre-paid envelopes for voters to mail back, free of charge.

The state’s Idiot Attorney General and even dumber Secretary of State (both Democrats) are talking about potentially prosecuting any Republicans setting up these boxes. Alex Padilla sent out a letter “ordering” them to remove the boxes by Thursday and to further supply election officials with a list of the names and birthdays of any voters who may have already submitted their ballots using the boxes.

But Republicans refused as the applicable laws authorize their activity. Democrats passed a flurry of laws designed to make it “as easy as possible” for people to vote. They specifically legalized ballot harvesting, allowing voters to ask anyone else to return their ballot for them if they can’t or won’t do it themselves. There is no provision saying how the ballot must be collected, stored or transported once the voter has turned it over.

Previously, anyone choosing to do this would have to have the person harvesting the ballot sign the envelope and state their relationship to the voter. But in 2018, the Democrats stripped that provision out. Under those rules (or lack of rules in this case), the voter can “ask” the people hosting the collection boxes to submit the ballots for them by dropping them in the designated boxes.

So the Democrats are spitting mad. Democrats are all in favor of ballot harvesting until somebody else wants to do it. The Idiot Attorney General is threatening to prosecute “anyone who knowingly engages in the tampering or misuse of a vote.” That’s certainly something he should do if they actually find people engaged in such illegal activity. But in California anyone can take the sealed ballot of another voter who asks them to and transport it to the appropriate destination. That’s not tampering or misuse. It’s just playing by the rules that the Democrats themselves established.

The temper tantrum currently being thrown by California Democrats is amusing to behold. But the reality is that they made this bed and now they’re going to need to sleep in it.

Forum List

Back