RNC steals Paul's delegates

Exactly what is it you do not understand about "bring federal spending below 20 percent of GDP" do you not understand? Spending is presently on a par with the GDP or even higher. That's 80% less any which way you crack it up, kind sir, isn't it?

And spending 20%, which is a best case scenario that will never happen, of GDP is still spending.
What would your preference be to get spoiled rotten America off the spending tit? At least Romney will be breaking it to us gently.

And it is a start, n'est ce pas?
I'd rather have the flue for a week than a cold for a decade.

Edit: And I would LOVE some attention to a sound dollar as well.

Seriously dude, how many threads are you going to start about Paul's delegates?
Well... How many is it going to take for you to admit that the republicans are manipulating politics to support a given individual, rather than to what society has chosen to represent them within the republican party?

Well... How many is it going to take for you to admit that the republicans are manipulating politics to support a given individual, rather than to what society has chosen to represent them within the republican party?
Suddenly the Ron Paul supporters have awoken to the realization that politics does not exist in a perfect world. Oh the injustice of it all.

There are some things about RP that I really like, But I can say the same for Romney.
There are some things about RP I don't like, and the same with Romney.
End of the day, we really need to get rid of Obama, and RP never had a chance.
As long as we have politics with only two viable parties, a third party won't work unless there is a fourth party. The third party will only splinter one of the two original parties which leaves the door open for the other party.

There are some things about RP that I really like, But I can say the same for Romney.
As long as we have politics with only two viable parties, a third party won't work unless there is a fourth party. The third party will only splinter one of the two original parties which leaves the door open for the other party.
Well... Who's fault is that?

Yours? Mine? The Republican party for it's refusal to introduce some things that we both agree on?

Edit: I mean wouldn't it just make sense to change the party platform to something that will gain the greatest amout of support? Unless... Oh... Unless... It believes that people will vote the lesser of two evils forever... Well... That's not me. Not anymore. I think people like me are growing in numbers. It's going to take a loss for them to understand that. I don't mind if they lose.

Last edited:

do you think the majority of society chose Ron Paul?

And spending 20%, which is a best case scenario that will never happen, of GDP is still spending.
What would your preference be to get spoiled rotten America off the spending tit? At least Romney will be breaking it to us gently.

you want a chimney pipe stuck up where???

do you think the majority of society chose Ron Paul?
No I don't. but I think it was more than enough to lose the election for Willard.

you want a chimney pipe stuck up where???
Up your butt. I'm sorry I didn't make that more clear. :p

Well... Who's fault is that?

Yours? Mine? The Republican party for it's refusal to introduce some things that we both agree on?

Edit: I mean wouldn't it just make sense to change the party platform to something that will gain the greatest amout of support? Unless... Oh... Unless... It believes that people will vote the lesser of two evils forever... Well... That's not me. Not anymore. I think people like me are growing in numbers. It's going to take a loss for them to understand that. I don't mind if they lose.

Yes, you're right, Obama would make a much better president Than Mitt with his social ideology, after all it's just not that much different than Paul's.....right? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back