"Roaring" Obamaconomy has millions more on food stamps then under Bush

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
self-deceiving left-wing o-bots still blaming Bush more than halfway through Obama YEAR SEVEN

In the Obots world that would be a Roaring Success.

I agree; hard not to conclude making as many Americans as possible POORER AND DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT is the Left'a idea of "forward progress"

I agree; hard not to conclude making as many Americans as possible POORER AND DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT is the Left'a idea of "forward progress"

that's their major plan of the Democrat party. why do you think they are shipping in 1000,s of Illegal immigrants? they need them for that TRANSFORMATION Obama promised the idiots who voted for him

Proof?

although I cant say I have any kind of respect for somebody deep in denial, I'm grateful you're keeping the thread alive!!! thanks!!! ;)
So you don't have any proof?

Proof?

although I cant say I have any kind of respect for somebody deep in denial, I'm grateful you're keeping the thread alive!!! thanks!!! ;)

I don't jump through hoops for anyone. so sorry
If you think everything is hunkey dorey, so be it. go bow to a shine the Obambam

Proof?

this is why I make fun of left-wingers; put proof in their face and they just look stupid wallowing in denial
i'm going to ignore you now; but i'll stop by to ridicule from time to time ok??

Proof?

this is why I make fun of left-wingers; put proof in their face and they just look stupid wallowing in denial
i'm going to ignore you now; but i'll stop by to ridicule from time to time ok??
Probably your best bet, unless you enjoy being pwned repeatedly

Proof?

really, prove you pwned them?

really, prove you pwned them?
Really, you are a conservatard too? Who knew?

comical how the Left rushes to defend their failed agenda

there are more on food stamps more than halfway through Obama's SEVENTH YEAR; MILLIONS MORE, then there were under Bush

comical how the Left rushes to defend their failed agenda

there are more on food stamps more than halfway through Obama's SEVENTH YEAR; MILLIONS MORE, then there were under Bush

that's the purpose of them trying to derail all threads on Obama and his party of commie snakes

Forum List

Back