Robert DeNiro....Tough Guy or PUNK?

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.

The yellow stripe down your back is plain to see, loser.
I served for over 20 years, punk.

trump_cadet.jpg

I'm not a soldier, I just play one on TV.

Those medals Donnie received are impressive

The much coveted "Neatness and Order Medal"

Bobby Milk....flower-child tuffy. (note the bony forearms).... :50:

130815095510-02-robert-de-niro-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com

PUNK. Used to be a big DeNiro fan. Not any more.

DeNiro is an ACTOR. 'Nuff said.
So was Reagan.

Except Reagan is an actor who bankrupted the Soviet Union.

He did nothing of the kind

It took decades for the Soviet Union to bankrupt itself
Ten years in Afghanistan did not help

True. The incompetence and corruption of leftism would’ve eventually taken down the Soviet Union. But Reagan made it happen faster.

Dumbest people on Earth are actors. What do you expect?

Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com
Fuck progressive Hollywood, they’re all a bunch of rapists and molesters anyways

:lol:

Watching you guys get so butthurt over everyone who dares to speak against Trump is my new favorite hobby.
I noticed that too, but you know what? At least don't lie out our asses like the regressive cry babies do every day.

:lol:

Watching you guys get so butthurt over everyone who dares to speak against Trump is my new favorite hobby.

Listening to the weeping of those frustrated that everything thrown at Trump bounces back to them is mine.

Coupled with his accomplishments thus far, he may well be the genius he claims to be. Another year will tell.

Forum List

Back