Robert DeNiro....Tough Guy or PUNK?

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.
Hollywood always writes to pansy ass liberal into very strong characters, just like Miss Congeniality, Sandra Bullock and her FBI character. She showed us S.I.N.G. in the movie which she supposedly beat the shit out of her partner with it, yet when confronted by a real man stalking her, she cried like a little girl and called the police who showed up while she was all distraught. Liberals are too funny....

Sandra Bullock's 911 Tape: Actress Terrified, Crying in the Closet as Alleged Stalker Invades Home

Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com
He may have been a tough guy at one time, he is old now proly not so tuff any more!

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.
Hollywood always writes to pansy ass liberal into very strong characters, just like Miss Congeniality, Sandra Bullock and her FBI character. She showed us S.I.N.G. in the movie which she supposedly beat the shit out of her partner with it, yet when confronted by a real man stalking her, she cried like a little girl and called the police who showed up while she was all distraught. Liberals are too funny....

Sandra Bullock's 911 Tape: Actress Terrified, Crying in the Closet as Alleged Stalker Invades Home

And Trump shitting himself because America's symbol of freedom wanted rip his hand off, remember that one?

source.gif

Eagle tried to grab the bone spur pussy.

how about instead of throwing a tantrum, you just say, yes, Donald's daddy got him a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs and couldn't go to Vietnam? we know this because the orange loon couldn't even remember what foot the alleged bone spurs were on.

trumptards throwing tantrums is amusing, but ultimately pathetic.

I doubt you know what a bone spur is. Whether Trump got a phony 4F or not nobody but his doc knows. Bobby Milk won't disclose how he got out of serving....homosexual maybe?
dunno.gif

And Trump shitting himself because America's symbol of freedom wanted rip his hand off, remember that one?

source.gif

Hey moron, my brother and me got attacked by an eagle up on Twin Sisters outside of Nederland, Colorado....they are nasty fuckers and can mess you up.

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.

The yellow stripe down your back is plain to see, loser.
I served for over 20 years, punk.

trump_cadet.jpg

I'm not a soldier, I just play one on TV.

ah, you got in with don't ask don't tell......that makes sense
Boy, there sure are a lot of tards who wish I was gay. What are you trying to tell us, kid? It's okay. I won't judge.

source.gif

you wouldn't have the balls to put your hand near an eagle
and your lefty buddies love to grab women by the pussy, and you guys are cool with it....

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.

trump_cadet.jpg

Lemme guess, a glorified supplied supply clerk handing out toilet paper?
If you weren't allowed to post straw men fallacies, your post count would be in the single digits.

trump_cadet.jpg

Boy, there sure are a lot of tards who wish I was gay. What are you trying to tell us, kid? It's okay. I won't judge.

To be on the left, you have to be gay, pretty soon they'll sue for discrimination if you don't take it up the ass.......fairness and all....if you aren't gay, then a head injury would explain it...

trump_cadet.jpg

To be on the left, you have to be gay, pretty soon they'll sue for discrimination if you don't take it up the ass.......fairness and all....if you aren't gay, then a head injury would explain it...
Do you have the hots for me or something, kid? You are desperately wishing I was gay.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back