Robert DeNiro....Tough Guy or PUNK?

And Trump shitting himself because America's symbol of freedom wanted rip his hand off, remember that one?

source.gif

Eagle tried to grab the bone spur pussy.

Hey moron, my brother and me got attacked by an eagle up on Twin Sisters outside of Nederland, Colorado....they are nasty fuckers and can mess you up.

Were they tied down too?

Anyway, you miss the point, Trump pretends to be tough, he's not.

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.
Hollywood always writes to pansy ass liberal into very strong characters, just like Miss Congeniality, Sandra Bullock and her FBI character. She showed us S.I.N.G. in the movie which she supposedly beat the shit out of her partner with it, yet when confronted by a real man stalking her, she cried like a little girl and called the police who showed up while she was all distraught. Liberals are too funny....

Sandra Bullock's 911 Tape: Actress Terrified, Crying in the Closet as Alleged Stalker Invades Home

And Trump shitting himself because America's symbol of freedom wanted rip his hand off, remember that one?

source.gif

you wouldn't have the balls to put your hand near an eagle
and your lefty buddies love to grab women by the pussy, and you guys are cool with it....

Trust me, I don't think anyone should touch you.

The yellow stripe down your back is plain to see, loser.
I served for over 20 years, punk.

trump_cadet.jpg

I'm not a soldier, I just play one on TV.

ah, you got in with don't ask don't tell......that makes sense
Boy, there sure are a lot of tards who wish I was gay. What are you trying to tell us, kid? It's okay. I won't judge.

To be on the left, you have to be gay, pretty soon they'll sue for discrimination if you don't take it up the ass.......fairness and all....if you aren't gay, then a head injury would explain it...
Do you have the hots for me or something, kid? You are desperately wishing I was gay.

Interesting.
on your knees soldier...lets get this done.......

DeNiro wants to 'fight' me?

Fine. I won't watch any more of anything you are associated with and will 'boycott' you financially.

I win....NEXT...

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.
What the hell does this have yo do with the OP?
Everything. DeNiro accused Trump of being a coward.

Frankly, I would never have heard of anything the actor had to say about Trump if the parroting tard who started this topic had not worked himself into some fauxrage over it. :lol:

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.
Hollywood always writes to pansy ass liberal into very strong characters, just like Miss Congeniality, Sandra Bullock and her FBI character. She showed us S.I.N.G. in the movie which she supposedly beat the shit out of her partner with it, yet when confronted by a real man stalking her, she cried like a little girl and called the police who showed up while she was all distraught. Liberals are too funny....

Sandra Bullock's 911 Tape: Actress Terrified, Crying in the Closet as Alleged Stalker Invades Home

source.gif

you wouldn't have the balls to put your hand near an eagle
and your lefty buddies love to grab women by the pussy, and you guys are cool with it....

Trust me, I don't think anyone should touch you.

it's ok you have a shot a penicillin next to you bed for your victims

DeNiro wants to 'fight' me?

Fine. I won't watch any more of anything you are associated with and will 'boycott' you financially.

I win....NEXT...
I'm sure DeNiro will feel a sting that a parroting tard pseudocon won't watch any his movies any more. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you miss the point, Trump pretends to be tough, he's not.

He had a reputation of being good with his mitts at the military academy he went to....DeNiro was hanging out with the queers in Greenwich Village in those days.

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.
What the hell does this have yo do with the OP?
Everything. DeNiro accused Trump of being a coward.

Frankly, I would never have heard of anything the actor had to say about Trump if the parroting tard who started this topic had not worked himself into some fauxrage over it. :lol:
LOL real tough guy!
I'm not a real mafiosa, but I played one in the movies.

BTW, Trump bought a dilapidated strip club property from a mob boss that he tore down and built Trump Tower on....I bet Bobby Milk wouldn't know a "good fella" from a doorman.

Forum List

Back