Robert DeNiro....Tough Guy or PUNK?

DeNiro's acting is the most overrated I've seen; every movie he plays the exact same gangster character. With the exact same glaring, bad-childhood-sounding New Yowkah accent. And the money-grubbing whore has spent the past 20 years "slumming," which means starring in glaringly bad movies for a paycheck. Which is a further indication of the lack of judgment and character this Hollywood hack of a pig is. Come on, DeNiro was already so wealthy, why the fuck would this whore need to star in so many bad movies? Like so many celebrities, this childish old coot can NEVER be satisfied with all the millions of dollars he has, this male prostitution whore STILL needs more money. Filthy, Hollywood cocksucker he is.

Funny, I don't remember draftees having to perform that test.

Why would you...you never served. Anybody who got through BT and infantry AIT know what I'm talking about. Incidentally, your siggy is nothing short of treason.

Funny, I don't remember draftees having to perform that test.

Why would you...you never served. Anybody who got through BT and infantry AIT know what I'm talking about.

Who cares about you? Were talking about Trump and those bone spurs. He seemed to be a very athletic young man, how did he carry himself though the pain?

Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com

De Niro is an actor. Whatever "tough guy" parts he played were simply him acting.

Whatever his opinions of Trump are is simply his own opinions. Not that plenty of people don't share those opinions. But, in the end, he is an actor and a citizen with the same rights under the US Constitution that every other citizen has.

FUCK YOU you worthless leftist marxist communist traitorous piece of shit.

Robert De Niro unleashes on Trump in profanity-laced rant - CNNPolitics

He hasn't made a decent film since Scorsese's Cape Fear remake. He's running on fumes.
Liar. Name a movie starring De Niro that lost money or got bad ratings.
The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. No I’m not making that up he stared in a live action movie based on that cartoon.

In the same breath a conservative can complain that Hollywood is unimportant trash, then turn around and finish their breath saying Hollywood is offending their sensibilities.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing

He hasn't made a decent film since Scorsese's Cape Fear remake. He's running on fumes.
The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. No I’m not making that up he stared in a live action movie based on that cartoon.
Starred, or Cameo'd?

De Niro is an actor. Whatever "tough guy" parts he played were simply him acting.

Whatever his opinions of Trump are is simply his own opinions. Not that plenty of people don't share those opinions. But, in the end, he is an actor and a citizen with the same rights under the US Constitution that every other citizen has.

His notoriety is based on pretending he's something or somebody he's not. Kind of like you trying to identify yourself with Alabama football.....you never played ball and are nothing more than a homely groupie.

:lol:

Watching you guys get so butthurt over everyone who dares to speak against Trump is my new favorite hobby.
My new favorite hobby is watching progressives like yourself Profess their love for pedophilia Hollywood... lol

His notoriety is based on pretending he's something or somebody he's not. Kind of like you trying to identify yourself with Alabama football.....you never played ball and are nothing more than a homely groupie.

And your no Tom Horn, let's move on.

Starred, or Cameo'd?
Starred he played fearless leader.

maybe someone has said it, but DeNiro just proves the Dems/lefties are the insane-crazies
they are the haters
they have lost their minds over Trump

Forum List

Back