"Rocket ships to nowhere" - Trump savages Musk

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

To be fair that is a great line by the old master. i have not seen any sign that Musk has the ability to hit back with anything like enough weight.

If I was Mr Musk I would hold fire until trump appears in whichever court gets to him first. Play the long game.

To be fair that is a great line by the old master. i have not seen any sign that Musk has the ability to hit back with anything like enough weight.

If I was Mr Musk I would hold fire until trump appears in whichever court gets to him first. Play the long game.
No Twitter for Trumpyboy now. LOL!

Muddy is upset. All you Trumphumpers too. Musk stuck it to all you. TFB.
Musk betrayed all of Trumps followers and the Donald.
Tthat is why Donny has decided to destroy him like he destroyed half man Ted Cruz.
Musk should give up and fuck off back to Africa.

Musk still says if the race is between Trump and Biden he is voting for Trump....

Offered....he cannot sign up because his account is closed for life.
As it should be, and should have been way sooner.

And that means Orange Crash is in NO position to be "offering" jack dildo, other than a contrite apology and pledge to reform, which we all know a narcissistic bag of shit isn't going to ever entertain.

I am happy to watch these two assholes slug each other.

As it should be, and should have been way sooner.

And that means Orange Crash is in NO position to be "offering" jack dildo, other than a contrite apology and pledge to reform, which we all know a narcissistic bag of shit isn't going to ever entertain.
It's funny how you think people have the right to foment violence online....but when Trump calls for piece....telling everyone at the Capital to just go home....and they close his account because of it....you agree with them.

You're just a biased ignorant fuckhead....who doesn't have one logical bone in your body.
Personally I wish people like you didn't exist.....but unfortunately...you do.
There's always plenty of ignorant bastards in every country that turns to communism.

He'll probably recant that decision too. Musk seems to be a flip-flopper.
Why do you call him a flip flopper?.... because of him backing out of Twitter deal?.... he asked for and never received an honest answer about fake accounts at Twitter.... if Twitter is 1/3rd fake with phony subscribers its not worth the estimated cost of sale... its also a bad investment too... so Musk is in essence doing Twitter's investors a favor....

Trump is not Mary Poppins... he doesn't hold back... sometimes he gets it wrong but most of the time his instincts are spot on....
You just hate it because he was a better president than Biden....

Forum List

Back